Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SunSingh

Nitnem Gutka With English Translation For Download!

23 posts in this topic

Thanks for dong a wonderful efforts and sewa. Could you please confirm and make sure SikhSangat that it's tested and verified?

Keep it up..!!

I found a few errors with the differences in bani and pad chedd, can this be fixed?

Have the changes been done? :)

bhai sahib there are a few pad chedd differences in Sri Jap Jee Sahib. There are a lot of differences in Sri Jaap Sahib that will require a deeper look.

They have been corrected here:

it was previously auqrsu Kyh ]

BrIAY hQu pYru qnu dyh]

pwxI DoqY auqr su Kyh ]

mUq plIqI kpVu hoie ]

dy swbUxu leIAY Ehu Doie ]

BrIAY miq pwpw kY sMig ]

Ehu DopY nwvY kY rMig ]

puMnI pwpI AwKxu nwih ]

kir kir krxw iliK lY jwhu ]

Awpy bIij Awpy hI Kwhu ]

nwnk hukmI Awvhu jwhu ]20]

it was previously ieku lwey dIbwxu ]

eykw mweI jugiq ivAweIiqin cyly prvwxu ]

ieku sMswrI ieku BMfwrI ieku lwey dI bwxu ]

ijv iqsu BwvY iqvY clwvY ijv hovY Purmwxu ]

Ehu vyKY Enw ndir n AwvY bhuqw eyhu ivfwxu ]

Awdysu iqsY Awdysu ]

Awid AnIlu Anwid Anwhiq jugu jugu eyko vysu]30]

it'll take some time to fix these as i stare at a computer screen at work all day so sometimes get a bit burnt out when i get home, but i'll get it done.

in the meantime, if you notice any other errors, especially from Dasam Bani, please let me know.

i had planned on replacing bani from Guru Granth Sahib ji with Bani from Baba Jaswant Singh ji's bisraam pothi in a future version. the bisraam pothi has all the errors corrected plus bisraams added in.

3 people like this

just wondering, is the font size big enough for everyone to easily read on kindle etc?? it's size 24 font

VaheGuru Jee,

I feel the font size is perfectly fine when viewed on Kindle ... And also tried viewing on Samsung Galaxy S phone which is also great when viewed on landscape mode but portrait works just as well by zooming in to about 25% ...

Great Kirpa ... Thank you

The mistakes have been fixed. I do plan on eventually using Baba Jaswant Singh ji's bisraam pothi for the Gurbani on this file. That way, all the mistakes will have been fixed already. But that is for sometime quite a ways into the future.

There are still many mistakes in this version and I don't think its right you claim it is in line with taksaal.

At the beginning of Jaap Sahib your gutka says Paatisha, when in fact in my damdami taksal its patisah, no SH sound.

I will wait for a better version.

sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I didn't mean to claim that. i meant to say that the length of the banis was in line with the ddt versions, and nothing more. i also was not aware of any of the discrepencies at the time of putting this together. unfortunately, I lack the resources to compare the Dasam bani in the gutka sahib. The bani from Guru Granth Sahib ji i meant to replace with Baba Jaswant Singh ji's version, as that pothi has resulted from decades of research. However, I've read that Kam is going to be making a steek of the nitnem banis, so maybe I'll just wait for that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0