Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

Before this psuedo scholar dal starts foaming at the mouth, im leave this topic. Khalistanigunman, I say you do the same. This guy doesn't have nothing better to do, than sit on Sikhsangat and insult others.

What and you are a real scholar are you and (let me guess) anyone who doesn't share your views is a fake 'pseudo-scholar'? You make me laugh!!

No one is more negative, condescending and insulting towards others on this forum than you. No one. You should be eternally grateful that the moderators so patiently and liberally put up with your kartootan. You're like a dark angel draining any chardi kala with constant judgementalism and accusations. Just stop it.

Seriously, instead of your perpetual negativity find something more positive to do and think. Anything will be better than your constant finger pointing and nit picking of fellow Sikhs who 'fail' to meet your lofty standards.

Get over yourself.

Hiding in the shadows.... Thats what this above poster is good for. I post after a long period of time and the above poster doesn't even take 30 mins to come on sikhsangat to respond. If you look at the first post i posted and when the above poster posted. It's only minutes apart. This guy is on the computer 24/7, ready to insult others and put down anyone that doesn't agree with his pseudo scholar views. Does a regular person with a day job have the time to sit on a computer insulting people and waiting in the shadows ready to write insulting post in a couple of minutes back? This guy is a troll and hes got nothing better to do.