I'm Glad I Look Like A..terrorist

"Im glag i look like a terrorist because it gives me a special sword to help destroy the stereotype that continues to injure my people, distort our image and to cause otherwise compassionate Americans to engage in hateful acts of bias."

my sister is readin this book for her class, and it looked intresting i picked it up and read the PREFACE and the end paragraph was the above.

touched me, adn thought should share it with gurupiyaryez.

the book is writen by Ray Hanania witten in 1996 i think.

bhulc huck muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fatehh jio

waheguru

"Im glag i look like a terrorist because it gives me a special sword to help destroy the stereotype that continues to injure my people, distort our image and to cause otherwise compassionate Americans to engage in hateful acts of bias."

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fatehh jio

waheguru

:D I don't get it?

Please explain how u understand it.. :D Mera dmaag bara chota va

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

hehe.....

Bhaji....it means that

like i look like a terrorist....AND if i look like a terrorist, but if i am stilll a good person...then people will understand that every one who looks like a terrorist may not be a bad person....

a stereotype is like saying a terrorist is: a person with turban, dhari, long nose....and offcourse a kirpan....

that is like saying all Paag eale Singh are terrorists.......

but if they are good persons within, ppl around them will see that this guy is good and they will not make suck stereotype anymore.....

now you get it?

why the writer has a special sword: is because he has the face of a terrorist AND still he is a good person.....and so he can do some good for his society by telling others that plz do not hate me because i can be good man also...

:T: