An Introduction To Sikh Belief By Mrs. P. M. Wylam

I'm sharing this interesting piece of ephemera. It was distributed from a Gurdwara in Tehran (Iran) and first published in 1965. I wonder if the gurdwara is still there? You can see a picture of it on the last page.

The booklet is in good shape, considering it is more than 40 years old. It predates the rise of Ayatollah Khomeini and his revolution!

I haven't read it yet, but I think it gives an account of Sikhi from a western perspective. Thought I'd do my bit for posterity.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/54989885/An-introduction-to-Sikh-belief-by-Mrs-P-M-Wylam

I'm sharing this interesting piece of ephemera. It was distributed from a Gurdwara in Tehran (Iran) and first published in 1965. I wonder if the gurdwara is still there? You can see a picture of it on the last page.

The booklet is in good shape, considering it is more than 40 years old. It predates the rise of Ayatollah Khomeini and his revolution!

I haven't read it yet, but I think it gives an account of Sikhi from a western perspective. Thought I'd do my bit for posterity.

http://www.scribd.co...y-Mrs-P-M-Wylam

Thanks Jeo

Wow distributed free by Sikh Temple Theran, Iran

any chance you can let us download it and pdf it.

Thanks Jeo

Wow distributed free by Sikh Temple Theran, Iran

any chance you can let us download it and pdf it.

You should be able to download it now.