When Did Guru Gobind Singh Ji Said This ?

On 5/8/2011 at 1:45 AM, SarabjeetS said:

"If you cover your arm in oil and stick it in a sack of sesame seed, and if a musllaman takes as many oaths as the number of sesame seeds stuck to your arm..................... still never trust him!"

I have heard this by 2 sikhs till now.... Guru Gobind Singh ji were helped by muslims also , though many tyrants were muslims at that time .

Peer Buddh shah , Nabi Khan & Gani Khan , I think the list is endless ...!

This apparent "hate" thing can be applied similarly to hindus since they broke their oaths on cow and counting hindus as enemies of khalsa - the list is also long !

This is actually from Bhangu's Sri Gur Panth Prakash. He never says the Guru uttered it, he only provides it as a piece of personal advice. 

On 08/05/2011 at 4:13 AM, SarabjeetS said:

Then Why Guru Gobind Singh ji trusted and were helped by so many muslim devotees ? Peer Buddh shah sacrificed his 4 sons and his entire army for Guru Gobind Singh . Nabi Khan and Gani Khan saved Guru Gobind singh by disguising him as ucch ka peer . Also , Guru Gobind Singh helped Bahadur shah to take the throne . If Guru Gobind singh hated and never trusted muslims , he wouldn't have had friendly relations with pathans and bahadur shah . I think you are just another sikh who hates muslims , even though hindus also did horrible things to sikhs !

those who helped saw Akal Purakh in Guru ji and likewise Guru ji knows their innermost thoughts for instance Guru Sahiban knew  who was going to do what and when so he never was hairaan parishan at others' actions. Guru Pita ji actually advised us to never believe anyone who swears an oath irrespectively of faith.

• 5 years later...
On 5/7/2011 at 7:15 PM, SarabjeetS said:

"If you cover your arm in oil and stick it in a sack of sesame seed, and if a musllaman takes as many oaths as the number of sesame seeds stuck to your arm..................... still never trust him!"

I have heard this by 2 sikhs till now.... Guru Gobind Singh ji were helped by muslims also , though many tyrants were muslims at that time .

Peer Buddh shah , Nabi Khan & Gani Khan , I think the list is endless ...!

This apparent "hate" thing can be applied similarly to hindus since they broke their oaths on cow and counting hindus as enemies of khalsa - the list is also long !

You are an inbred <banned word filter activated>. Shame on you. How do you justify the atrocities of muslims on Sikh Bachiya in pakistan till date, how do you justify bombing of Sikh Gurudwaras in afghanistan. You came out of Hindus and now you kicking the same womb from where you were born. What a shame? What a miserable miserable shame? Thu.