Sign in to follow this  
Guest gupt

Confusion About Marriage

Guest gupt   
Guest gupt

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Ik amritdhari boy jisda naal meri marriage hona wali hai.......He always say me in phone ki after marriage i will not let u sleep......Then i got tension with this if the hubby will not let u sleep then how u will do paath in amritwela?

kya newly marriged couple amritwela ni bana pate?

I m tensed very much........the person to whom i m gng to mrrg wants alot of physical relation satisfaction from his wife. So i m tensed whether i will be able to maintain amritwela this way or not?

Kya sab newly married di life eda hi hondi?????????????

Physical relation kina saal tak chalda rehanda??????????

_singhni_    138

Arrrghh these types of topics are really starting to get annoying. Sorry to say

Why not just keep FAITH in Guru je and focus on your sikhi, than worry about small things like this?. Guru je does everything for a reason so chill. Your Father wouldnt do something that was wrong. Meaning leave it all in Guru je's hands.

Ps. Please mods dont let people post these types of topics anymore. There getting repetitive and irratating

Guest Kaur_   
Guest Kaur_

Wjkk wjkf

Bhenji, discuss your view on this with bhaiji when the topic arises again. Make him aware that your mind should be focused on maharaj at all times and that even if you are to marry these karm thoughts should not take over the mind. I'm sure bhaiji will see sense through that. Just because you are to marry, he should not forget or be side tracked from WAHEGURU..

oot(h)ath bait(h)ath sovath jaagath har dhhiaaeeai sagal avaradhaa jeeo ||1||

While standing and sitting, while sleeping and while awake, meditate on the Lord, all your life. ||1||