Horses Used By The Sikhs

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

That horse is simply amazing, i agree with you on the marwari idea. Do you know how tall it is, it looks hugee. I saw pictures of people claiming their horse is marwari but they weren't that built and i think the features varied so i don't think there's a set marwari breed.

Do you know what the rough price would be of a horse of the same breed 2-3 years old?

Not sure on exact height but he is one of the tallest stallions around.

A good colt costs a lakh upwards in Punjab so sky is limit for a good 2-3 year old. Expect to pay a premium for height etc. Offspring of the Bidhi Chand stallion has very good height.

I expect you know that if you use a nihang stallion to cover a mare then if a colt is born then nihangs have right to have the colt and that nihangs only keep stallions. They had 80 mares at Raqba at some point but I heard this is no longer the case.

Not sure on exact height but he is one of the tallest stallions around.

A good colt costs a lakh upwards in Punjab so sky is limit for a good 2-3 year old. Expect to pay a premium for height etc. Offspring of the Bidhi Chand stallion has very good height.

I expect you know that if you use a nihang stallion to cover a mare then if a colt is born then nihangs have right to have the colt and that nihangs only keep stallions. They had 80 mares at Raqba at some point but I heard this is no longer the case.

I see, would it be realistic to assume you could get a good sized (in terms of height/build) colt for 1-5 lakhs?

I see, would it be realistic to assume you could get a good sized (in terms of height/build) colt for 1-5 lakhs?

Yes for between 1 and 5 lakh you should be able to pick up a good one. Or get a mare and make a good donation to nihangs to have it covered so maybe you can keep offspring even if it is a colt.

Yes for between 1 and 5 lakh you should be able to pick up a good one. Or get a mare and make a good donation to nihangs to have it covered so maybe you can keep offspring even if it is a colt.

I see, thanks for that information.