Sikhsangat.Com 10Th Anniversary, Any Plans?

AkasheeFauj

Lets make Admins do what Members wish...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do the SikhSangat Members say?

• SikhSangat Piknik (Paintball, beach,etc)
    • Online Contest (gurbani/dastar, etc)
    • Every member be online at one given time to break the RECORD
    • Watch 10 Movies on Independence Day (4th of July)
    • All of the above and None of the above (hehe)

How about Admins set the Sangat a target to collectively do "X" number of Chaupai Sahib Paaths for the Chardikala of the Panth? Something similar to what the UK naujawaan did a couple of years ago to commemorate the 25th anniversary of 1984. This will be a positive, Gursikhi step, which engages the youth in Naam/Bani.

This is the best idea. A great way to celebrate the 10yr anniversary. Everyone can participate and contribute towards the collective path/simran.

I also like the idea of picnic.. having some fun with Gursikh brothers and sisters and having their sangat at the same time. But not everyone will be able to participate, and we will need numerous picnics going on all over the world... lol

This is the best idea. A great way to celebrate the 10yr anniversary. Everyone can participate and contribute towards the collective path/simran.

I also like the idea of picnic.. having some fun with Gursikh brothers and sisters and having their sangat at the same time. But not everyone will be able to participate, and we will need numerous picnics going on all over the world... lol

Actually this would indeed be the best plan. Can someone pick a date please? Lets make sure its a Saturday so that everyone is free and also because Sunday is usually Gurdwara day for most GurSikhs :D . So someone please pick a date in the month of May, and lets pick a random number of Chaupai Sahib paaths that members (as many as possible) will have to do on that day. Any Saturday in May is good enough, now make up your mind how many Chaupai Sahib paaths can be done. I request the least number to be done on that day be 11, and the max I leave it to the Sangat to fix.