Naamdhari Baba Shot Dead

ladli-fauj

http://www.tribunein...10413/main4.htm

According to witnesses, the bullets were pumped straight into his chest, head, stomach and thighs and he died on the spot.

Only if our own Panth was still into doing this to all the pankhandi so called leaders and those fake people, maybe Panjab would be a better place today. :rolleyes2:

Goli Maro

From what's being said in Punjab it looks like a feud over the fake gaddi of "Guru" Jagjit Singh between his maternal grandson Jai Singh and Thakur Dalip Singh (the nephew of Jagit Singh). Both want to be the next "Guru"...

Thakur Dalip Singh is the son of Thakur Singh (brother of current guru Jagjit Singh) and is claiming ownership of the gaddi. On the other front you have Jai Singh who is the son of one of Jagjit Singh's daughters who also claims ownership of the gaddi. Jai Singh had been groomed as the next namdhari "Guru" by Jagjit however some namdhari's are now arguing that the "Guru" lineage should come from the paternal side which links back to "Guru" Ram Singh.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Namdhari-sect-s-aide-shot-dead--heir-apparent-booked/775545/

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/aide-namdhari-sect-head-shot-dead-punjab/30279

Gur-ghaddi? :rolleyes2:

The naamdharis believe in a continued lineage after Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj. They claim a further 5 dehdhari "Gurus":

"guru" Balak Singh

"guru" Ram Singh

"guru" Hari Singh

"guru" Partap Singh

"guru" Jagjit Singh (current)

The naamdharis believe in a continued lineage after Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj. They claim a further 5 dehdhari "Gurus":

"guru" Balak Singh

"guru" Ram Singh

"guru" Hari Singh

"guru" Partap Singh

"guru" Jagjit Singh (current)

I'm speechless. I really.....

What are they saying? That they are incarnations of Guru Gobind Singh Ji or even Akal Purakh?

I'm speechless. I really.....

What are they saying? That they are incarnations of Guru Gobind Singh Ji or even Akal Purakh?

http://www.namdhari-...ikhs/4541444517

Extract from above website

"After Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, mainstream Sikh's believe that Satguru Ji passed on the Guruship to Sikh's Holy Book called the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, and that Satguru Ji passed away on the 7 October 1708.

Namdhari Sikh's however believe that Sri Satguru Gobind Singh Ji did not die at Nanded, but eloped and lived under the Name Baba Ajaypal Singh in Nabha. Namdhari Sikh's believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji lived until the age of 146 (until 1812) and passed on the Guruship to Sri Guru Balak Singh Ji in Hazro in 1812. This belief is the split in Mainstream Sikh's and Namdhari Sikhs. Where mainstream Sikh's ended their continuation in Guruship at Sri Guru Granth Sahib as their ever-lasting Guru, Namdhari Sikh's still follow the principle of having a Living Guru as their Teacher.

After Sri Satguru Balak Singh Ji, Namdhari Sikh's believe in Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji as their 12th Guru. Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji was responsible for giving Namdhari's Sikh's their distinctive looks (White horizontal tied turban and simple white Kurtha Pajama). Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji is a philosopher and reformer and the first Indian to use non-cooperation and boycotting of British merchandise and services as a political weapon. Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji launched his revolt against the British on 12 April 1857 by hoisting a white flag of freedom and announced a programme of far reaching significance.

As the British became increasingly aware of Satguru Ji's ever growing popularity amongst the locals, they quickly acted by arresting Satguru Ji and exiling him to Calcutta and then to Burma on 11th March 1872.

When Satguru Ram Singh Ji was arrested by the British, he instructed his Sikhs that his brother Bhai Budh Singh would keep the now be responsible for the Ghaddi (Guruship) until he returned. Satguru Ram Singh Ji then renamed Bhai Budh Singh to Sri Satguru Hari Singh Ji, and said that he will now keep Sikhi Hari (Green).

After Sri Satguru Hari Singh Ji, the Guruship was passed onto Sri Satguru Partap Singh Ji in 1906 and then to Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji in 1959.

Today thousands of Namdhari Sikhs which originated in the Punjab region of India extend out to Thailand, England, Africa, Australia, Canada and America. With the ever growing Sangat around the world, Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji has made numerous trips blessing and teaching his Sikhs Always reminding them that Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji is going to return and retain his title as the 12th Guru of the Namdhari Sikhs."

Guest RavindaSingh

wow how can they even think to compare themselves to Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj thats just sik ! so now there 'guru' is dead they have no one leading them falsely

i heard they also keep Guru Maharaj in a cupboard and use maharaj as a reference ! this is disgraceful !! when will people stop followin fakes and embrace the truth !

Namdharis are hindus just go on their websites they get married around a fire ,they do havan ,they even burn angs of gurbani they believe in devis and are cool with radhaswamis basically they are a cult whos aim is to hinduize Sikhs

I;ve been waiting for this day for years about time they killed each other off their Guru just dont seem to die even though he cant go for a s***