Turban Campaign Are Lost Souls

Another EDL supporter....who would rather mix in with fascists and the sons/brothers/cousins/nephews of the BNP & NF members who publically abused and fought with Sikhs in the past than standing upto *EDITED* themselves. Shame on the lot of you, no anakh no guts.

Looks like another SP-like group needs to take birth to sort out both *Deleted* in our community.

The real turban campiagn

Basically Sunny hundal and his 4 or 5 dimwits found a financial loophole while Labour were handing our grants left right and center. These grants were aimed at highlighting and combating any social upheavals within ethnic groups to maintain social harmony which played with their "multicultural Britain" ideology. They developed "think tanks" for individual religious groups.

Basically Sunny/Ranna and co. would grossly exaggerate any view points that could be interpreted as extremist and tarnish the whole community with it. So ONE Sikh stands on stage and says he believes young Sikh women are at threat from pedophile grooming gangs, who target victims by race- they would take this back to Government HQ and say HORDES of Sikhs are going mental, and will kill muslims, only a matter of time before all Sikhs lose their ability to think for themselves and we will have partition style war on the streets of Britain.

Please give us £££££'s and we will combat this for you, by going into the liberal media and portraying these Sikhs as extremists before they get a chance to influence more people. The dumb government paid out.

These people used their liberal media outlets to lie, exaggerate and defame people just so they could go back to HQ and show what they have done. Making non-issues into media spectacles, and continuously tarnishing the Sikh community.

Right now they are saying 1000's of sikhs are joining up to EDL and it's going to become a threat to national security unless something is done. And again using their liberal media to defame characters.

I dont care for them stealing money from the government, but they step the mark with this Shri Akal Thakt Sahib Publicity Stunt. These individuals will now have to be addressed formally by the Panth for bringing the faith and our institutions into disrepute.

There is a real issue at hand right now. Manipulative, cunning individuals are exploiting it, and exploiting Sikhs.

EDL and Sikhs: Firstly I do not see any real support for them from Sikh youth. When they were at Luton, there were no Sikhs to be seen with them, there were 4 UAF weirdos with Sikh Banner doing jakarey, and 200 Sikh youth surrounding the perimeter of the Gurdwara Sahib, who did not care for either side, but stood at the Gurdwara in-case any problems escalate and become a danger to the Gurdwara.

This is reality, what people write on the net is a different thing.

The general sentiment amongst our youth is slightly sympathetic towards the agenda EDL have bought to the table, but not enough trust in them, or their supporters and combined with zero track record of Guramit, for this sympathy to translate to any kind of solid support. So you could say real support from the Sikh community is next to zero, half a dozen individuals do not reflect a Sikh trend

So why is there so much talk of Sikhs and EDL?? Ask yourself?! Who is saying Sikhs are supporting EDL? how many Sikhs have you see rallying with them? on Camera supporting them? Can you count them on one hand?

Which media is pushing this paranoia? BBC Asian Network, and every other media associated to Sunny Hundal!

We are being made FOOLS of sadh Sangat ji. This is a non-Sikh issue. Its become a Sikh issue in the media.

1. First they create the paranoia that hordes of Sikhs are joining far right groups

2. Demonise Guramit- Why? because those that quietly sympathize with his views from their arm chairs, now get up and become vocal, THEN?? more Sikhs are seen to be supporting the EDL.

3 WHY? so they can get more money from the government to "combat" a problem they created. These guys Balwinder Rana, Sunny Hundal are UK government's "think tanks" for multiculturalism. They exploit government grants. Thats why you see them vocal in these issues, but never for Turban issues at airports or human rights.

Benti to Sikhs! WISE-UP!! do not fall into their game! Use your head! do not get caught in these political games!

I will only say to all Sikh's who support the EDL one thing.

All their issues are already being tackled to some degree by people within the Sikh community. edl have very little to offer the Sikh community. Instead, go to the Gurdwara Sahib, talk to kids about the problems, warn parents of peado pakis. Support our own network.

Let them do what they gonna to do, lets not make a media jaloos of ourselfs.. looking totally divided over something that fundamentally has very little to do with us.

What ever actions we take in the wider community, we must never disgrace the Khalsa, or Bring the Panth into disrepute.

That goes for Guramit Singh who has agreed with Singhs on many issues where they felt he was wrongly portraying Sehjdhari Singhs. He has agreed on many points now, so lets leave him to it.

look edl are gonna do what they gonna do regardless, and so are the muslim extremists and muslim grooming gangs etc.

i know what is the bigest threat to us as Sikhs living in this country,

i know some sikh groups have stood up to these islamic extremists in the past, but like some-one said we need another sp like organisation who

openly stand up to this scum.

i for one would openly stand with them

i still belive and have mentioned it in the past, that when things get worse with the english and the muslims, we will get caught up in the middle, so now while a movement liek the edl is stil lelatviely new, we do need to educate them on the difference between us and muslims and sorry to say, ppl like the turban campaign are only gonna make us seme like we are in bed with the extreme muslims

come on regardless of what ever threat you think the gora are, how can u even get into bed with the extreme form of islam.

2 yrs ago before the edl formed, all the issues the edl have with miliant islam, we have too, lets not get distratced from those issues, cus some sell out sikhs say edl are racist, okay let edl do what they want, and the day they become a threat to the sikh community, beleive me it will be sorted but until then

stand up again miltiant islam, don't let england become a republic state of islam, and sorry guys ppl like balvinder rana who leads the turban campaign and sikhs gaainst the edl is just a leftie communist who don't even practice sikhi himself, so how can he play games with the sikh community with his act

look edl are gonna do what they gonna do regardless, and so are the muslim extremists and muslim grooming gangs etc.

i know what is the bigest threat to us as Sikhs living in this country,

i know some sikh groups have stood up to these islamic extremists in the past, but like some-one said we need another sp like organisation who

openly stand up to this scum.

i for one would openly stand with them

i still belive and have mentioned it in the past, that when things get worse with the english and the muslims, we will get caught up in the middle, so now while a movement liek the edl is stil lelatviely new, we do need to educate them on the difference between us and muslims and sorry to say, ppl like the turban campaign are only gonna make us seme like we are in bed with the extreme muslims

come on regardless of what ever threat you think the gora are, how can u even get into bed with the extreme form of islam.

2 yrs ago before the edl formed, all the issues the edl have with miliant islam, we have too, lets not get distratced from those issues, cus some sell out sikhs say edl are racist, okay let edl do what they want, and the day they become a threat to the sikh community, beleive me it will be sorted but until then

stand up again miltiant islam, don't let england become a republic state of islam, and sorry guys ppl like balvinder rana who leads the turban campaign and sikhs gaainst the edl is just a leftie communist who don't even practice sikhi himself, so how can he play games with the sikh community with his act

E-E-Ediot. Learn to type english coherently before you even start going on about defending the values of this country. Any Sikh who gets involved with either side in this needs to have their head examined.

I have seen many sikhs ashamed of their pagri they put a hoody over it and these are proper sardars with dari here in west london

There used to be keski/pag wearing kaurs all around southall... You very rarely see it no more, why ???

Thanks to islamic extremism sikhs are suffering too. Now you have a group that stand up to this mad political correctness.

Now if you had to choose one side the muslims or edl, i know which choice i would make.

Never Surrender

I have seen many sikhs ashamed of their pagri they put a hoody over it and these are proper sardars with dari here in west london

There used to be keski/pag wearing kaurs all around southall... You very rarely see it no more, why ???

How do you know the constant bombardment of Eurocentric imagery isn't responsible for this?