A Few Sikhs To Go To Akaal Takht To Get Gurmeet Singh Edl Thrown Out Tog The Sikhism.

I agree, I don't like his views at all but he is entitled to his own opinions.

If people want to make a real difference, be real Singhs Singhnian and approach him and convince him what he's doing is wrong and he's misrepresenting Sikhs instead of approaching Sri Akaal Takht Sahib.

I don't like the fact people seem to think he speaks for all Sikhs. He obviously believes what he's doing but I don't agree with his stance on the issues.

HOWEVER for people to approach the Akal Takhat to excommunicate the guy is absolute madness. Utter, utter stupidity.

Okay, I get where you guys are coming from BUT....

...something has to be done to discourage those weird Sikhs who try and cosy up to right wing groups in the UK and make us look like clowns in the process. Now I'm not saying there aren't problems with some Pakistanis who are doing very underhand things against Sikhs (especially Sikhnis), but affiliating the Sikh name (directly or indirectly) with chavy and/or hate filled groups like the BNP or EDL seems like Sikhs shirking their own responsibility and trying to rely on outsiders to help them resolve their problems. This isn't on, especially as we did used to have guys who fought those types of tonday without any help before. Maybe the new generation are too scared to do this type of stuff on their own now? Who knows?

Instead of seeking an excommunication, maybe those guys should just get a Akal Takhat representative to have a word with him like a lost confused younger brother and tell him to back off the EDL vibe then? I doubt the Akal Takhat is going to waste too much time on this. Plus let's be honest here, that Guramit has gone from being against 'militant Islam' to being against 'Islam full stop'. So now, he's just making enemies of all sullay based on what Paks are doing, which isn't smart at all.

Plus if you're Sikh you need to realise that Allah refers to the same creator that we refer to as Rabh or Waheguru. Despite the fact that Islam has conceptualised God very different to how Sikhi has. Guramit going "Who the f*** is Allah!" on video shows you he has lost the plot.

absolutely disgraceful, i expected nothing better from these self obsessed, government grant burning liberal freaks, yes, backed by no other than mr sunny hundal.

At a time with the Panth is suffering, Beadbi, Dehdhari, our Turbans being knocked off, our young men being tortured and going missing.. what do these dimwits bring to the Media????? Guramit?? seriously your making a mockery of our community, washing petty feuds in Public. MAN UP!!

Why dont you sit down with Guramit? rather than making fake list of signatures, going cap in hand to the mandirs like a bunch of crying bullied school kids. You making Sikhs a laughing stock. The bbc listeners must think what a bunch of clowns.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib to ex-communicate him?????? u what? what panthic circles does he represent? what Sikh Jathebandhi does he say hes from??

Okay, if we wanna go down the route of ex-communicating anyone from the Panjabi community, lets ex-communicate the bhangra industry, then punjab police, then most our youth.

Yes you have every right to object to the EDL, but do not bring the Panth into disrepute by mocking Sri Akal Thakt, with your stupid publicity stunts.

I support EDL fully in their aims to save Great Britain ,this so called turban campaign cant ask Akal Takht to throw out Badal,KP Gill and so on but says throw out Guramit - bunch of leftist jokers - they should go hug a tree thats all their good for pro hindu pro india scum - petition full of bhaman signatures and mandirs no muslim signatory or mosque yet they call it a sikh campaign clowns go stuff yourselves even if you do get a so called edict from Akal Takht what difference will it make you can't face the real enemines within or the bhamans yet you target members of the EDL

I support EDL fully in their aims to save Great Britain

What is it that you think they are saving Britain from?

Muslamic Iraqi law in London?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8