The wierdest question u ever got as a sikh

i knew this teacher... and he was like... i knew this guy.. he was punjabi... do u kno him.. well.. he made these cds (of bhangra) and he was like saying all the singers and stuff.. like have u heard of him... have her heard of this person.. because he wanted to kno if could burn him some bhangra cds... im like i have no clue who they are... he like ohmy.gif u dont kno them? they hecka famous.. arent they? im like... i dont listen to bhangra(punjabi music) ... not every one does.... well.. he didnt call it bhangra... just said music... and he was just shocked...

im like... sorry i couldnt help... (kinda was glad i couldnt help tongue.gif )

it was funny... he was just hecka shocked tho... because i didnt listen to it... HAHA!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
i knew this teacher... and he was like... i knew this guy.. he was punjabi... do u kno him.. well.. he made these cds (of bhangra) and he was like saying all the singers and stuff.. like have u heard of him... have her heard of this person.. because he wanted to kno if could burn him some bhangra cds... im like i have no clue who they are... he like ohmy.gif u dont kno them? they hecka famous.. arent they? im like... i dont listen to bhangra(punjabi music) ... not every one does.... well.. he didnt call it bhangra... just said music... and he was just shocked...

im like... sorry i couldnt help... (kinda was glad i couldnt help tongue.gif )

it was funny... he was just hecka shocked tho... because i didnt listen to it... HAHA!!

You shuda given him keertan CDs and said "Now thats real music" :e:

This really isnt a question... but i was pretty shocked when i found out... we were visiting some relatives whom we hadnt seen for about 5 years... and my 6 year old cousin found out i was a girl three days AFTER we'd stayed at their house ohmy.gif

i was wondering why she never talked to me.... the whole time she thought i was a boy!! :|

one of the worst has been from our own community for me ..... i went to vist one of my dads businesses in upstate new york. i was wearing a ghol dastar with good like 4 lars on it when we get there... there was this one pindu worker ... a sikh .... i put my hand out to shake his hand he was about to shake it but put his hand back and just folded his hands and said sat siri akaal then he asked my parents right there if i was there bheta or bheti ( son or daughter) ..... my parents just start lookin at him and my mom was like dnt u see his big much and a dhari commin in and he's like ......... and we walkin in and he steps back for a lil while..... i have got some weird ones from peep but this ??? and its from a fellow sikh

one of the worst has been from our own community for me ..... i went to vist one of my dads businesses in upstate new york. i was wearing a ghol dastar with good like 4 lars on it when we get there... there was this one pindu worker ... a sikh .... i put my hand out to shake his hand he was about to shake it but put his hand back and just folded his hands and said sat siri akaal then he asked my parents right there if i was there bheta or bheti ( son or daughter) ..... my parents just start lookin at him and my mom was like dnt u see his big much and a dhari commin in and he's like ......... and we walkin in and he steps back for a lil while..... i have got some weird ones from peep but this ??? and its from a fellow sikh

It is dis ignorance of people, themselves dont wanna try learning, but they dis out others for their willingness to atleast being on the right path. :wub: lol .. so one guy whos like out of it, asks a question out of nowhere about so tu guru gobind singh da singh ah. Out of nowhere... so my answer is "Hes my father yes. :)"

So basically from here started arguing on ohh you dont need to be amritdhari, just need to be a good hearted. One guy actually said, i just follow SGGS not guru gobind singh, and i had a hell of a lot to say from here, including tuks from SGGS that proved if you follow SGGS you should follow each and every meaning of it too. Guru kripa naal, shut them up pretty good, at least one or a couple would think about it. :e:

Well it wasn't weird but I like to share this incident with u guys.

I was in New Mexico and I went to my travell office for travel reimbursement.The lady there told me that she wont sign my papers untill i tell her that how long is my hair.Then I told her the length of my hair and she had a big smile on her face and told me that I like the dedication of u guys for ur faith.

This really isnt a question... but i was pretty shocked when i found out... we were visiting some relatives whom we hadnt seen for about 5 years... and my 6 year old cousin found out i was a girl three days AFTER we'd stayed at their house ohmy.gif

i was wondering why she never talked to me.... the whole time she thought i was a boy!! :|

OMG.. that was like sooooo ohmy.gif HAHA funny as well.. lol

Now that takes the number 1 spot of the Wierdest happening in this entire thread.. tongue.gif

well.... i was coming back from a store... and decided to take the bus back home, and after about 2-3 min. i noticed that there was a goree sitting on the seat across from me, adn she kept on staring at me, ohmy.gif :wub: , and i was about to answer back, but right then the bus stopped and she got up and left.