Angry Englishman On Muslims

dalsingh101

Talk about a thick brained, barely articulate yob. And to think some twisted apnay consider it a good idea to stand shoulder to shoulder with these guys......

What out for 'Muslamic' and 'Iraqi' law in the UK......

I want Britain to be back British - I don't want your Iraqi laws in Britain....

You hear me you 'Muslamic' infidels!

lol

That's Ford Capri's mates for you.

He will probably kick them all out to leicester thinking its another country :lol:

Oye im orignally from leicester, so what if its going to be first city in uk where whites are a minority its on par with London, New York, Paris, Milan and Nawanshahr for style. It should be recognised as a cultural capital as it exudes class. I mean theres two permanent nishan shaibs on the holiday inn entrance to city centre, also for vaisakhi on other side of town they erect more on the streets, 100 times better than southall and diwali celebrations is largest in world outside of india.

Plus after notting hill it has largest carnival in uk.

actually the funniest comment i heard from an edl supporter was at the dudley demo against mosques.

he goes 'we don't want mosques in the uk, well you wouldn't see churches in india, would you 'lol

lol u should have seen his face, when some1 explained to him that actually you get load of churches in india, and india isn't a muslim country

but agreed, you do get tools and ill educated ppl

actually the funniest comment i heard from an edl supporter was at the dudley demo against mosques.

he goes 'we don't want mosques in the uk, well you wouldn't see churches in india, would you 'lol

lol u should have seen his face, when some1 explained to him that actually you get load of churches in india, and india isn't a muslim country

but agreed, you do get tools and ill educated ppl

Funniest thing I heard was that there were some Sikh brothers who were mental enough to want to affiliate with an organisation that attracts the type of people in the video.

They say birds of a feather flock together.......