Dumallah And Amrit

subeg singh

wjkk wjkf

question 1:

my perants have already taken amrit and i am going to take it this vaisakhi and my dad told me that they put some of the amrit in your hair how do they do that do they ripp the top of your dumallah, because i have tried finding my hair by sort of scraffling therew the top of it and there is know possible way you can find my hair!!!

questoin 2:

i sometimes find it really hard to keep it on for a long time because it starts giving me a headache and the pain is unbearable, is there anyway that i can make it hurt less??

please can u not answer the second question by saying tie it looser because if i tie it loose it losses the shape!!!

wjkk wjkf

Try to bring each lard really straight and clean. Sometimes when the lard are too fat or there are "val" in the lard it starts to pinch you. If you spread out the lard and try to do it as neatly as possible it will help.

Try using a keski, even if it's small, it may help.

wjkk wjkf

question 1:

my perants have already taken amrit and i am going to take it this vaisakhi and my dad told me that they put some of the amrit in your hair how do they do that do they ripp the top of your dumallah, because i have tried finding my hair by sort of scraffling therew the top of it and there is know possible way you can find my hair!!!

questoin 2:

i sometimes find it really hard to keep it on for a long time because it starts giving me a headache and the pain is unbearable, is there anyway that i can make it hurt less??

please can u not answer the second question by saying tie it looser because if i tie it loose it losses the shape!!!

wjkk wjkf

I don't tie a umallah, but to answer your first question. On the day you take Amrit. Tie a round dastar where you don't do a knot in the back and bring the cloth forward. Start it off by holding the first lar against the side of your head and rest of the lar should be the same. At the end grab one of the inner lars and use it to cover your head. This way when it comes time to put the Amrit in the hair then you can just move the cloth aside. It might be uncomfortable, but to get rid of this feeling. Wear this style four days in advance so it doesn't feel like that on that day and your not constantly thinking about it. So you can focus on Amrit Sanchar.

I don't tie a umallah, but to answer your first question. On the day you take Amrit. Tie a round dastar where you don't do a knot in the back and bring the cloth forward. Start it off by holding the first lar against the side of your head and rest of the lar should be the same. At the end grab one of the inner lars and use it to cover your head. This way when it comes time to put the Amrit in the hair then you can just move the cloth aside. It might be uncomfortable, but to get rid of this feeling. Wear this style four days in advance so it doesn't feel like that on that day and your not constantly thinking about it. So you can focus on Amrit Sanchar.

Yeah I think the knot makes it hurt. I tie ghol/dumalla/triangular depending when I do gatka and at first all of them used to hurt.

If you have to do a knot, just wrap it around twice without actually giving the knot (i dont know if you understood what you mean) but when you do that there isn't something in the back that will poke you. Also make sure no hair is caught otherwise that can hurt a lotttt.

Yeah I think the knot makes it hurt. I tie ghol/dumalla/triangular depending when I do gatka and at first all of them used to hurt.

If you have to do a knot, just wrap it around twice without actually giving the knot (i dont know if you understood what you mean) but when you do that there isn't something in the back that will poke you. Also make sure no hair is caught otherwise that can hurt a lotttt.

I wear a keski first and then start tying the dastar. The knots in the back usually don't hurt, if their positioned right. Or Singh can tie one of those nok Dastars for that day. For these Dastars they cover the head at the end, so he won't have a problem and this style is usually comfortable, depending on how good your at tying it.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Srry i don't have answer of u'r questions. But i can't stop myself sharing my experience of taking amrit and wishing u all the best for amrit sanchar.

Dear brother its really a good news that u are ready to take amrit. Tavade utha Guru ji di kripa ho gayi that's g8.

When i had taken amrit my mind was also disturb with something due to which i lost my concentration to amrit so plz its a request don't let anything disturb u anything on the day of amrit sachar concentrate fully on GURU JI while taking amrit and promise u'r going to make with GURU JI on that day so that u will be able to complete u'r promise after taken amrit and don't get lost in moha maya.

Its a request that plz plz plz plz plz read rehat mariyada b4 taking amrit and also say this to everyone else who are going to take amrit.

Also change u'r style of wearing dhumalla if its hurting as different veer ji had advice u and if the problem is not fully solved then continuously do ardaas in amritwela after doing nitename.

Start following rehat from now...........................

BEST OF LUCK!

Its a really big day when we take amrit and this feeling only come if u find its importance so fully enjoy that day with NAAM and feel GURU JI's presence.

GOD BLESS U!

• 2 months later...