Guest koe singh

40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

161 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Guest Navneet said:

Hi

Tommorow I will done my 40 days sukhmani sahib path what I have to do for my last day path...

Dear Guest Navneet Jee,

just tell me one thing, from all the path you have done for this time being, what have you understood from it? 

What is the essence message from Sukhmani Sahib have you got of what Panchvee Patshahee is conveying us?

Because if we do paath, without understanding, then it is hardly useful.  The fruit of this Bani, or any other Bani, no matter how many days one may do, is got only by doing what the Bani tells us to do.

It is our karnee upon the the instructions of the Bani, which works wonders.

For example, the continuos reading of a recipe of a delicious dish, will not satisfy our hunger, no matter how many times one may read it. It is by working on that recipe, by getting those ingredients and preparing them as instructed, then only, will we able to taste that delicious dish and satisfy our hunger, not otherwise.

I am in no way discouragiing you, but trying you to get the most of results of what you are doing, with rationality.

Sikhee is no theory nor rituals(brahamnwadee), sikhee is putting into practice the ingredients(humility, jap/simran, dhyan) of Bhakti, to get the best of best, who is none other than Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Sat Sree Akal

Edited by harsharan000

On 8 December 2015 at 5:08 AM, Guest Gurleen said:

My mother is suffering from breast cancer.she is in her first stage.I want my mother to be cured as soon as possible .which path should I do for my mom?

hi plz google SARAB ROG KA AUKHAD NAAM MISSION , AND listen to there shabads (healing by GURBANI SHABADS)

1 person likes this

On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 7:48 AM, Guest karan said:

how to do sukhmani sahib.how much at one time .there are 24 ashtpadees.in how much days it should be completed. 

It depends on you. Usually ppl do all ashtpadees in one sitting. When i started doing sukhmani sahib for tge first time, it took me 2 hours to do the whole paath. So then I would do 1 hour in the morning and 1 in the evining. But soon i got faster now I can do the whole paath in 1 hour 30 minutes. But its up to you, how much time u have. My little sister did 6 ashtpadis every day and she finished the whole paath in 4 days. So its up to you. Its more important that you do it with love, prem, sharda, and with dhian than doing alot but fast and rudely. 

Try reading the whole paath n see how long it takes u then u can figure out the time

Waheguru sachepatshah sab da Bhala Karin.

I have started my 40 days SUKHMANI SAHIB path to fulfill my wishes.But as I am reading everyday I am forgetting my wishes,sadness,problems and falling love with this Mithi,pawittar and nirmal bani.Each and every meaning of Sukhmani sahib path gives me strength to face my problems and taught me to say Tera bhana mitha lage waheguru.Its my humble request my brothers and sisters read this bani with love and understand each word it will show you real meaning of life as it shown me.

Jis dakur so Nahi chara tako kije sad numsakara

Satnam shri waheguru 

Hello, I'm a 17 yr old and I speak great Punjabi due to my Punjabi grandparents raising me, but I can't read Punjabi because I never learned to read it, I live in Canada , is it ok if I read sukhmani sahib in English , does it still have same power.

1 person likes this

On 09/03/2017 at 5:02 AM, Guest Armaan Singh said:

Hello, I'm a 17 yr old and I speak great Punjabi due to my Punjabi grandparents raising me, but I can't read Punjabi because I never learned to read it, I live in Canada , is it ok if I read sukhmani sahib in English , does it still have same power.

Some Gutka Sahibs and online have it in Gurmukhi, Roman, English and Devanagari. If you can't read Gurmukhi, you can read the Roman instead of the English. 

But also, try and learn to read Gurmukhi, so you don't have to rely on the Romanized all the time, when you become more fluent in it. 

1 person likes this

On 08/05/2013 at 9:02 PM, Guest Nav Kaur said:

Hi,

Can we do sukhmani sahib or any path during periods?

Regarda

Yes u can ....there is nothing to worry about...its all natural process ...this how god has made us(women)....he has blessed us with power to give birth to new life...his blessings are always with us....if we remember him at all times!

1 person likes this

On 11/1/2016 at 0:14 AM, simran345 said:

Hi, can anyone please tell me if after reciting Sukhmani Sahib prayer..have to recite Ardas? Can you please send me the link 

Thank you

2 people like this

Degh bna k guru mahraaj de chrna ch ardaas kro k o aap nu naam de naal jori rakhn hamesha..

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji 1stly, I see a clear difference between amritdharis and hindus because our guru sahib jis have denied certain hindu practices (and if it ever felt like I have said there is no difference in the past then I am sorry for my mistake). 2ndly I agree with sikhs not wearing hindu threads. What I was saying in my post was that I have no objection with strangers in real life because who am I to advise a stranger since I don't know anything about them. Hindu threads are not gurmat.. practices that our guru sahib jis have not taken part of is not seen as gurmat to me. Sorry for the misunderstanding Singh ji.. There are a lot of things I've changed my mind on due to the cycle of learning. Another reason why I choose to not advise people to practice anything other than patth.  bhull chuk maaf kijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Bit of a leap your making my friend by implicitly saying all Hindus see shiva as a devta as 'god' Hindu philosophy has many congruent philosophical threads as sikhi. One of which is that there are many avatars or more accurately characteristics of Ongkaar. The term Vahiguroo is used in the Bhagat bani and to reduce it to a definable 'object'  is no different than idolatry ..  The dominant practices  of Hinduism as well as Islam is what was criticised and rejected.. Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught us to transcend narrow ideas, the foolishness in creating and trying to own the truth.. 
    • By saying the above she is trying to obscure the clear difference between Sikhs and Hindus.  If a person wants to worship the Gurus then worship the Gurus as they taught.  Instead these Hindus are worshipping in their manmat way.  Saying Vaheguru before an idol as a form of worship is no different for when Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji tells Hindus not to worship idols by saying a devi or devta name.  Vaheguru description and form of worship is given in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  If Hindus want to worship by saying Vaheguru then follow Gurbani instructions.  Gurbani uses the name shiva to describe an attribute of Vaheguru.  But Hindus are worshipping Shiva the devta who came down went against Vaheguru Hukam and died.  By saying vaheguru before a shivling the Hindus are calling shiva thee Vaheguru.  They are being clever by taking gullible people to worship a shivling of Shiva.   Sikhs do not wear Hindu threads.  These threads have some sort of manmat behind them.  This poster does not clearly say she objects to Sikhs wearing these threads because she thinks according to Gurmat wearing a thread is right.  Now in this topic she is going on about how she does not tell others what to do.  She is a bold face liar because anyone can see her objections to Sikhs eating meat on a different topic.  Also she is trying to give merit to wearing threads by saying a lot of people do it.  Again another Hindu fable to get others to follow them to reincarnation.  Sikhs will always have a problem with the Hindu thread because it creates some to be more deserving of Gods worship because they were born in a certain family than another who was born to a so called lower family lineage.  Some threads are worn to keep away evil spirits which is also against the Sikhs teaching.  
    • Is there something wrong with saying jai shri Ram