Guest koe singh

40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

164 posts in this topic

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa , Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

Me tuhnu ah puchna chaundi a ji waheguru sukhmni sahib da path krn nl jide nl asi pyar krde a ohnu pa skde a sada sab kuj thik c asi ik duje nu bhut pyar krde a te munde de ghr walea ne ah khe k naa krta ki me grib a sada standrd low ho jau yr bas sade kol jmeen nu ohnu bki sade ch v dil a ki paisa sab kuj hunda a pyar di koi kdr ni me bhut tnsn ch a asi dowe ro ro k pgl ho gye ohna ne v bhut mnaya apne ghr dya nu bt oh khnde sada standrd liw hoju eda nhi ho skda ki path krnnl sab kuj thik ho jau asi dowe ikthe ho jawage plzz halp krna !!!

Bhaine ji ,

Waheguru sabh dekhde te teri bhallaie lai sabh karda , ardas te paat karo per je teri gal nahin bunee ta samajo sanjog nahin se ... appe itna kar sakde ha baki Waheguru di haath'ch.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh,

Me sab nu ah puchna chaundi a 40 days path ja life tym krn nl sade sab prblm door ho jndi h waheguru us nl mila skda jinu asi bhut pyr krde hon actually i lub smone n oh v mnu bhut pyr krda te ohne apne ghre gl kiti ta ohde ghr dya ne bas mnu is krke reject krta me grib a life ta ohna wang jinde a bas jmeen ght a ohde ghrde khnde ki sada standrd low hoju ki waheguru sanu diwa nu mila skda asi nhi reh skde te ro ro bura hal a dona da daso asi ki kriye ki ghrde mn jn te asi agsinst ja k kuj krna ni plzzz hlp krdo

Jime main dooji Bhaine ji nal kite see main tavuno vi u gal kehni ha , Love di chakr'ch pehkeh avdi man di sukh shanti ko behte , Ardas te paat karo ...jeh gal nahin bunee ta phir Waheguru nu na kouseen ...koe gal unhonee nahin hundi sare Waheguru di Hukham anusar chalda . Sanjog nahin te phir sanjog nahin....

waheguru ji ka khalsa whaeguru ji ki fateh .
i have a question . the 40days Sukhmani Sahib , compromise of reciting 40 times Sukhmani Sahib path . isit possible that i recite the path , 3 or 4 times a day , for 40 times? will that make up for the 40 days Sukhmani Sahib ??

Starting sukhmani path means you have to read full sukhmani or we can read 5 aspathi a day and next 5 adhpathi next day in this way read sukhmani for 40 days for any problem.and getting peacecan we do this path early in the morning without bath.

Can we contiue this path in periods also.please reply me

I want to ask something, I got a back in an exam 4 years back and i went into depression due to that. I appeared in the exam and was very nervous about the result when my brother called and informed to check the result, on hearing this I got anxious and I heard a voice, somebody whispered into my ear that "your result hasnt declared yet". When I checked, it was true my result was yet to be declared.

Then on next day,I was doing jaap n fell asleep and I saw a lady wearing black clothes and she told me that my result is out and I have not cleared it, I woke up scared and went to check my result and it was again true, I had failed again. At night I was lying on my bed and doing jaap, at around 3am while asleep I felt something really nice feeling just at the center of my chest, I felt something pulling me up and heard bells, kirtan etc as I opened my eyes kirtan stopped but I could still feel the nice sensation in my chest. I got scared and stopped doing path and went to sleep again and saw a dream that somebody in white clothes is sitting on a rock and asking me with love what do you want and mere sir tey badey pyaar naal hath fereya, I could feel that love actually. I woke up and asked everybody in my family, did somebody do that when I was sleeping but they said no and I got scared, I was very scared of this and stopped doing jaap. Please help me understand what happened with me and should I again start doing path or not or I am going crazy or what. Really need help plz

You will have more fruit of doing Sukhmani sahib Paath, after shower in one sitting and dong early in the morning before an hour and fifteen minutes of any one else get up in your house. This way you will do it in peace full time before any worldly matters of the day in your thoughts. Try to do it for one week and lure yourself of doing following week and on and on. you will see & feel all the hurdles of your day will come but will vanish like cutting butter with butter knife, that smoothly. Do the paath for peace of mind. Waheguru ji will Bless you with all the best. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh.

Ssa g sukhmni sahib g da paath da koi time nahi guru g da name har time lo jado tuhada kol time howe paath krn da jrrur try kro every day ek sukhmni sahib da path kr sako me every day guru g di banni japdi ya mere sukhmni sahib da path nal har kum har iqcha puri hoyi hai mere jewan ch sukh hai kiyo ki mere nal sukhmni sahib g hai ☺☺

Please help me. i have started doing sukhmani path three days ago for 40 days. so just wanted to know if i can listen sukhmani path while walking n doing some other work as i am doing job n also going to start my classes so it is getting difficult for me to get up at 4 am every morning.. please help me .. so that i can do sukhmani path on the daily basis. please help me

I do take the risk of being dubbed the missionary or nastik , to make my pov here , Are we treating gurbaani like the Hindu ritualistc mantras ( to gain wordly comforts ?) or teaching of A Great Guru Parampara to understand the meaning & purpose of Human life ? It has been clearly mentioned by our great Gursikhs who had the privilage to see & interact with Guru Sahibaan that - GAAYE SUNEY AANKHEY MEECHE PAYIYE NA PARAMPAD , GURU UPDESG JO LAU RIDEY NA BASAIYE ( HEARING , RECITING , CLOSING YOUR EYES - IN THE Name of MEDITATING DOES NOT LEAD TO THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION TILL YOU DO NOT IMBIBE ( & fOLLOW ) THE SAYING OF THE GURU ) - it si said by BHAI GURDAS JI . THE repetitive recitation , if we do many times , understanding and imbibing the meanings and transforming our life in accordance with the Updesh of Guru Sahib ji , will lead us to realise that our problems are but very small , and our ultimate purpose of being Human in this life is far far bigger to rue for these small problems and this way our life f gets changed in tune with the Gurmat . If we think that doing this paath for so many days will be instrumental in getting the Desired , sorry , then we have not understood even the first pauri of Japuji Sahib - where Guru Ji mentions that - HUKAM RAJAAI CHALNA NANAK LIKHIYA NAAL .

iF SOMEONE FEELS MY WORDS TOO HARSH , MY APOLOGIES , But please try to understand the lines quoted by me . Daily paath of Sukhmani Sahib gives us mental peace and leads us to ever higher stages of spiritual life , it is not an instruments to achieve worldly desires

2 people like this

i am in a problem if i start sukhmani sahib ji my problem will be solve please help me waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathe

Reciting Sukhmani Sahib will NEVER NEVER NEVER solve your problems, but practicing & implementing it in your life will bring you up from your problems.

Je Sukhmani Sahib read karan naal problems chali jandi tan fer Sikh history wich Shahadatan nahi hundiyan.

GURBANI IS NOT MANTAR

1 person likes this

I read every carefully. and now i told all of u own experience. Last year i.e in when we shift to own new house in 28 june 2011. starting of january 2012 some evil soul disturbed me every knight. then i started at the evening path of sukhmani sahib every day in loudly voice. after 2-3 day , once slept , i feel a evil soul is coming to me, at time i chant the mantr of 5th poudi (ek onkar satnam karta purkh nirbau nirvare, akal murat azuni sabang gur parshad. jup aad such jugaad such hi bi such nanak hosi bi such. my conscious awekend , i come out my physical body and i beat him hardly and he run away. and that and this day he not come again. and now, i do the path of sukmani sahib ji every day with pure heartly.

(Wahguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.)

Come to Punjab, you are needed there.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, i m in problem that i am a student,for the last three years i recite 40 days baani sri Sukhmani sahib every year for my exams and i got success with God's grace.but this is my final year ,i started doing paath , i recited for 5 days then i fell sick,then i was not able to do paath ,now my exams are near i had a busy schedule,i am not able to complete 40 days paath,i feel insecure sometimes please help me.

Why Insecurity?

U passed ur exams becoz of your hard work & NOT BY RECITING SUKHMANI SAHIB.

Gurbani teaches us ways to live our Life - Bhane wich reh ke.

Don's fall into pakhands of counting. To whom you are showing these counts?

God wants you to help those students who can't study becoz of their financial problems & here you are, showing your counts.

-God Bless Sikhs-

1 person likes this

Which paath I do to make my children successful in life

Give them a good Gurmukhi upbringing, Bhane wich jeevan jeen di jach & teach them the Gurbani with proper santhiya/grammer.

1 person likes this

Can it be possibel to get lost love by reciting sukhmani sahib

Can you bring back your lost Cow by reciting Pythagoras theorem 1000 times? If yes, then go ahead please do it. You can get your lost Love.

What time i do dukhbhanjani sahib

The time when you had-

Helped a poor family financially, so that their children can go to school & take education. So that they can also see the wonders of education & stand on their own feet.

After the time, when you do your duties efficiently Waheguru's Bhana & stand up for the challenged people.

After the time, when you helped a poor farmer to marry his daughter in whatever capacity of yours.

After the time, you attained such a lifestyle when you don't need a time to remember God but it is continuously running with all your breaths while doing your worldly duties with Honesty, Love,Co-operation, Caring, Respect, Faith, Beauty, Trust, Integrity, Wisdom.

I have a question, when do we do Dukh Bhanjani Sahib?? I start doing few weeks before also start going to Gurdwara for 40 days. On my way I listen to Ek Onkar kirtan for 108 times. Am I doing right or I should do Sukhmani Sahib instead Dukhmani Sahib. Please help....I am feeling very good going to Gurdwara I am going to miss after 40 days. I am not taking any meats and liquor these days.

What do you mean by "These days"? What about other days?

Imagine for 40 days, every day for 1 hour, you go in front of your father & say him "Father you are best", "Father you are best", "Father you are best",

And in that 40 days you don't consume liquor. But, after 40 days you start consuming Alcohol again.

Will your father be happy? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Gurbani is one, whether it be Sukhmani Sahib or Dukh Bhanjani Shib. Gurbani is not a mantar. Bani teaches us lifestyle.

-STOP COUNTING-

This is not a Brahmin Sangat Forum. This is SIkhsangat Forum.

1 person likes this

i am in a problem if i start sukhmani sahib ji my problem will be solve please help me waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathe

No, by just reciting & mugging up Sukhmani Sahib your problem will not be solved.

Gurbani takes us to a point of self realization, wherein we rise above our problems & pains. Banis shows us a way, a lifestyle where we don't require time & counts to remember God.

Do ardas & ask for energy & wisdom to fight with your problems instead of desiring some superficial magic for reducing problems.

is it ok to do path on d days v hv our period??

YES

What's the significance of doing Sri Sukhmani Sahib for 40 days?? I have been doing this phat everyday since July 1 2013, so around 622 days? Sri Sukhmani Sahib has changed my life in a way. Before I was so ignorant with everything, and argued with everything.. but now almost everything is making sense to me. I've also been reading a certain hindu phat which I cannot name since that date (I didn't know I wasn't supposed to..), and sometimes weird things would happen (but they stopped now).. but I truly feel that Sri Sukhmani Sahib has changed my life.

What's the significance of doing Sri Sukhmani Sahib for 40 days?? I have been doing this phat everyday since July 1 2013, so around 622 days? Sri Sukhmani Sahib has changed my life in a way. Before I was so ignorant with everything, and argued with everything.. but now almost everything is making sense to me. I've also been reading a certain hindu phat which I cannot name since that date (I didn't know I wasn't supposed to..), and sometimes weird things would happen (but they stopped now).. but I truly feel that Sri Sukhmani Sahib has changed my life.

When you read your hindu phat ( lol) make sure you also do vrat too. Ok

When you read your hindu phat ( lol) make sure you also do vrat too. Ok

Hahaha :p My Hindu phat was just a kavach. It is literally 5 minutes long.

Can we do one astpati for 40 times in a day and then next astpati for 40 times in a day.is it possible in 40 days shri sukhmani sahib path....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• If you can't do it in one sitting, then it's ok to do what you can and carry on the rest in another sitting. 
    • International Sikh Research Conference 2017 TIME Sat Jun 17 2017 at 09:00 am  VENUE University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom CREATED BY  Sikh Research Conference                                                                                      The 4th International Sikh Research Conference(ISRC).The annual International Sikh Research Conference (ISRC) is running for the forth time at the University of Warwick on 17th June 2017. The conference will bring together renowned and upcoming Scholars from the UK and around the world. Researchers have previously presented innovative research into important subjects such as *Sikh identity * Sikh Martial Tradition *Gender issues* Sikh religious texts* Sikhs and the Internet* Sikh philosophy *Radicalisation and other important topics.You can still sumbit a paper for the conference visit:  http://www.sikhconference.co.uk/c4p/ Book your place now. Register at  http://www.sikhconference.co.uk/registerandpay/ Please note that you cannot pay on the day.

The programme starts between 9.00am-9.30am and the program aims to be finished by 6pm.      Source - https://allevents.in/coventry/international-sikh-research-conference-2017/236610506797022
    • Just saying, if there is a ban on our turban(s) then there will be a new era of protests. 
    • Speaking up against the Indian Govt might cause problems and horrible propagandas so I think we should do this low key since we need to do MORE than just Protesting, we need to actually INVEST!