Guest koe singh

40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

SunSingh    277

you can do it any time. any paath can be done during periods.

the best time to do sukhmani sahib is when its quiet and the mind is naturally focused. for most people its the morning and evening time. morning may be better as sometimes things come up during the day which might interfere.

Guest Priytama Kaur   
Guest Priytama Kaur

I have a question, when do we do Dukh Bhanjani Sahib?? I start doing few weeks before also start going to Gurdwara for 40 days. On my way I listen to Ek Onkar kirtan for 108 times. Am I doing right or I should do Sukhmani Sahib instead Dukhmani Sahib. Please help....I am feeling very good going to Gurdwara I am going to miss after 40 days. I am not taking any meats and liquor these days.

Guest kaur   
Guest kaur

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, i m in problem that i am a student,for the last three years i recite 40 days baani sri Sukhmani sahib every year for my exams and i got success with God's grace.but this is my final year ,i started doing paath , i recited for 5 days then i fell sick,then i was not able to do paath ,now my exams are near i had a busy schedule,i am not able to complete 40 days paath,i feel insecure sometimes please help me.

Guest jkaur   
Guest jkaur

Dear God doesnt look at the number of paath you do. Even by saying Waheguru once with bharosa God can give you victory. Do as many as you can with Bharosa you will pass all your exams.

My aunt started the 40 day paath as soon as she did her first paath...Waheguru fulfilled her want...just do Paath with bharosa.

Guest Kiran   
Guest Kiran

Wageguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

Hanji pyari sadh sangat ji ,Mera swal eh hai ki Shri sukhmani sahib ji da path krn lyi har roz keshi esnan (hair wash ) krne jaroori aa

Te sukh sukh k path kran di ki vidhi aa plz jaroor dasna. Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Guest k.s   
Guest k.s

Chaleesas are great to get used to a daily timetable. There's no specific path for specific things. As long as you do ardas with full shardha it will be fulfilled. Personally the best time I would recommend is early morning but every time is fine.

Guest A. Singh   
Guest A. Singh

Hello Everyone!

please help me with my confusion!

i do not eat non vegetarian food but sometimes i do have some things like cookies or cakes that might have eggs in them,

should i refrain from them on the day i do Sukhmani Saab Path

Thank you every on this forum for help!

Guest Komal   
Guest Komal

I dnt knw the meaning of certain phrases....also my religion is different. Shd i recite the hyms of Sukhmani Sahib g? My other question is do i have to complete full paath every day or only one ashthapadi per day? Also what is the good time pray either morning or evening? And shd i recite the hyms in my prbl days..( this is the most important question)......plz do reply because i desperately need answers:-)

Guest vsingh   
Guest vsingh

waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g ki fateh g.. I want to know that while doing sukhmani sahib path , is it mandatory to complete in one siting. yesterday I was not able to do it in one siting. did in two parts with two hours gap. will that wont be ok.. I was going for 40 days.. other than this I do nitnem daily..please guide about sukhmani sahib

Guest AMIT   
Guest AMIT

I dnt knw the meaning of certain phrases....also my religion is different. Shd i recite the hyms of Sukhmani Sahib g? My other question is do i have to complete full paath every day or only one ashthapadi per day? Also what is the good time pray either morning or evening? And shd i recite the hyms in my prbl days..( this is the most important question)......plz do reply because i desperately need answers:-)

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh,

for full PDF/ KINDLE/IPHONE VERSION ( WITHOUT TRANSLATION)TRY THIS ONE

https://archive.org/details/HindiBook-sukhmaniSahib.pdf

for full translation try this book in hindi

https://agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/a-book-written-by-shri-gs-sharma-on-sukhmani-sahib/

also try this link for starting 8 aashta padis

http://www.mudraa.com/trading/47054/0/sukmani-sahib-with-meaning-in-hindi-recitation-for-peace-and-prosperity.html

Guest Ruchika   
Guest Ruchika

Satsriakaal,

i would like to ask can we do sukhmani sahibji path without covering our head. why m asking coz m working lady and i have downloaded path in pdf format in my system and whenever i am free in office i read 1 2 astpadi. so it is ok???

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I just wanted to make a quick point because Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is not shaheed he is in chardi Kala this was uttered by Mahapurakh Sant baba thakur singh Jee who was a complete soul and gurmukh
    • the fact that he was given an offer of one arb Dollars and guaranteed citizenship of ANY nation along with any or all of his folks if he  would only vacate and leave Harmandir Sahib complex to the army i.e. to let them do what they will ...this offer was delivered by soldiers and every single one decided to stay with Sant ji when he refused the offer ...this was explained in the dusht Brar's book so must be true as why would he do Sant ji any favours? Sant Kartar SIngh ji Bhindrawale knew what was to happen and would have made his proteges all strong in parchaar and told them to take hosh as well as josh path 
    • Who else agrees that the Gurmukhi encoded script is in desperate need of work? By work I mean proper encoding of the script for web use. Working on various fonts and having a standard font system et al. I see Arabic/Devanagari done so well, but of course their populations exceed ours. However, even Hebrew has been done so well.

I thank the Sikhs and Unicode who have initially encoded the Gurmukhi script, but I personally think we need to develop it further with different styles and expressing it through various forms if we want to keep it alive. I guess tackling this issue will involve some cleaning up of the alphabets themselves (why have the alphabets become so rounded?) - we can do this by taking some inspiration from Sharada/Lahnda (parent systems from which Gurmukhi has evolved from) and also Devanagari. Also the sehari/behari placement needs designation as well, its all over the place from all the fonts I've seen. We would also need to designate a font for several writing styles e.g., cursive, standard header, body text, calligraphic - because we clearly have no output for Gurmukhi at the present moment in the mentioned styles.  If there are any computer programmers and designers among us, I'm willing to join in and help develop new fonts/styles for the Gurmukhi script.
    • The analogy is so true! Great introspection man.