Guest koe singh

40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

Guest koe singh

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ke fateh sangat ji! With mahraj's kirpa, i've been 23 days strong doing sukhmani sahib paath but i have made many mistakes along the way. being a uni student, sometimes i dont start my sukhmani sahib until 11 at night and end up finishing at 12;20am...my question is that does that sukhmani sahib paath "count" for the day i started it or does it "count" for the next day? also, what should i do once i have finished my 40 days (with God's Grace)...with God's Grace, I want to continue doing sukhmani sahib paath everyday, past the 40 days. i have made many many mistakes....sometimes, i'm doing paath while doing other work (ipod) and at times, i have even fallen asleep but I have went back to where i remember the paath being left and start from there (God's Grace). please sangat ji, i need your help! vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ke fateh!

To Mods: can you please keep this in the "gupt" section, the reason i posted this question here is because I don't want to reveal my identity.

Guest Indermohan Kaur

Dear Friend,

Its good to know that you are following the 40 days rhythm paath of Sri Sukhmani sahib ji. Its even better to know that you want to continue with it even after those days. I wish you good luck for the same.

I would try to resolve the queries posted by you and hope that they get useful with your insight also.

1. The paath would be counted for the day you have started doing it and not when you have completed it, provided you are doing it at one go.

2. Even if you are listening to the paath while performing other chores, it does give you the fruits of listening to it, provided its not only played but listened to as well.

3. Making mistakes while reading it....no problem....but try to fix those mistakes as the time pass by....every child grows up....but do ask for an apology for your mistakes after completing the paath sahib.

hope it would take care of some of your apprehensions. Rest in waheguru's hand.

Waheguru ji da khalsa, Waheguru ji di fateh!!!

Guest someone

i also had some questions about this topic......can bani/sukhmani sahib really make all your wishes come true? i came across this one shabad that i heard on youtube...and from the sound of it bani can make anything possible but some people say what is written for you can only be made possible.....but since God has the pencil that wrote your destiny, he sure has the eraser right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8ueTo8z8w

Guest preet

hii ...i wud like to knw on continous 40 days paath ....dere r sm days in month i hv heard v shudnt visit gurdwara (for gurls) ...so can v do paath on dose days as well??

Guest SATNAM KAUR

waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g kee fateh

SHRI SUKHMANI SAHIB PATH IS ABLE TO CHANGE UR DESTINY ALSO BUT ONE THING U NEED JUST KEEP COMPLETE FAITH IN THIS BANI

Guest Harwinder kaur

i am in a problem if i start sukhmani sahib ji my problem will be solve please help me waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathe

It is really good you are doing this Paath. This paath is easy to recite plus once you have it Kanth it can relax the mind so you can meditate on this Bani. It's language is also not that difficult to understand for someone who understands Punjabi or Hindi. It is a blessing if you can make this Bani into a permanent part of your Nitnem and do it everyday. In the start it is normal for many people to do this in parts and finish it through out the day. But try to increase your speed of doing this Bani so you can finish it all in one sitting. On your day off, try doing it twice to increase your speed. A good technique that I used was doing this Bani by reciting one Pauri 50 times and then moving on to the next Pauri, finishing one Ashtpadi a day. Do this for 24 days and you will have the entire Bani Kanth(memorized) or almost Kanth.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

i recite gurbani everyday and it make me strong and my determinations are more strong now WAHEGURU G KA KHALASA WAHEGURU G KI FATEH

i also made these mistake... u know once i finished the path of sukhmani sahib at 11:55 pm.... n i was so relaxed...... then my mum told me... y u r still awake at 12:55 i said no its 11:55

then she said that ur watch is working slow...

n i was like :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: ah ki ho gya...

but i think my wish go full filled :D :D Babaji understands... but dont do it repetitively....

Guest Balwinder Singh

I read every carefully. and now i told all of u own experience. Last year i.e in when we shift to own new house in 28 june 2011. starting of january 2012 some evil soul disturbed me every knight. then i started at the evening path of sukhmani sahib every day in loudly voice. after 2-3 day , once slept , i feel a evil soul is coming to me, at time i chant the mantr of 5th poudi (ek onkar satnam karta purkh nirbau nirvare, akal murat azuni sabang gur parshad. jup aad such jugaad such hi bi such nanak hosi bi such. my conscious awekend , i come out my physical body and i beat him hardly and he run away. and that and this day he not come again. and now, i do the path of sukmani sahib ji every day with pure heartly.

(Wahguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.)

Guest Manpreet SinghKhalsa

Shri Waheguruji Da kHlasa Shri Waheguruji di Fateh.

"Aap japaye jape so nao"

Waheguru sache pita akal purakh is blessing you with beautiful opportunity to recite strong bani Dhan Ddhan Sukhmani Sahib Ji. do it everyday mera waheguru sohna sajan kan kan vich vsya mera akal purakh, ad aneel anahat jug jug eko ves mera parbrahm waheguruji will fulfill all noble ambitions of all. And please my dear brothers and sisters try to take love of Sukhmani Sahib Ji everyday as much as you can not for 40 days.. LOK V sudhar jaye ga Parlok V.

Waheguru Sache pita Mehr prya hath sbna te rakhe pap julam krn vle sab snghare jan.. Waheguruji da khalsa Shri Waheguruji di Fateh.

Sat Shri Akal

Manpreet Singh

((With Waheguruji di Kirpa)) Mechanical Engineer (Larsen & Toubro Ltd.)

Guest Guest

is it ok to do path on d days v hv our period??

NO PRBLEM.....JST CONTINUE UR PATH.......PERIODS IS A NATURAL PROCES...........

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Bro, how the hell is that ego!?! Didnt you read what i said??? My AVASTHA IS REALLY STRONG!! That means I have almost conquered my ego. I have all these great achievements. They didnt just come out of no where. Clearly i had no ego since i was born bro. Im a prodigy. A god damn PRODIGY! A gem for the sikh community. You should be lucky to have me around. I have NO EGO!!! People have so much respect for me. I will go sachkhand when i die. Watch!
    • Anyone with half that avasta would be having the exact answers to all those questions.  If they have memorized banis they would know exactly which one yo recommend. 
    • Court directs Google India to remove videos on Sikh Gurus The court restrained Google India Pvt Ltd from uploading or publishing any video or article containing hate speeches and derogatory remarks against any religion, in particular against Sikh gurus and the religion india Updated: Nov 02, 2017 20:59 IST A Delhi court on Thursday directed the Google India Pvt Ltd to remove within a week certain videos and articles allegedly containing hate speeches and derogatory remarks against Sikh religion and its gurus on YouTube, Facebook and other websites. Civil Judge Jasjeet Kaur, during in-chamber proceedings, passed an ex-parte interim injunction (restraining order), noting that prima facie it appeared that Sakshi Bhardwaj, the person who allegedly uploaded videos, had made derogatory remarks against Sikh Gurus and their family members. According to advocate Gurmeet Singh who had sought an ex-parte injunction on a plea moved by one G S Wali, the court said the followers of Sikh faith were likely to feel grave insult to their religious sentiments by continued circulation of such videos of on social media. Moreover, social harmony and law and order situation was likely to get adversely affected, if Google India Pvt Ltd was not restrained from publication of the derogatory videos, the court is believed to have said. The court restrained Google India Pvt Ltd and its officials from uploading or publishing any video or article containing hate speeches and derogatory remarks against any religion, in particular against Sikh gurus and the religion. The court also directed Google India to remove all the videos featuring Bhardwaj, which were already in circulation on social media platforms within seven days. Singh told the court that hate speeches were in circulation on the social media for several days and were likely to spread communal disharmony. He also alleged that Google India had refused to remove the offensive videos of Sakshi Bhardwaj from YouTube, its subsidiary, without intervention of the court. The court also issued notice to the Google India and Delhi Police Commissioner on the plea and posted the matter for further hearing on November 22. The petitioner has also sought a direction to the Delhi police to form a a team to keep a check on the social media to prevent the uploading of any such video.  
    • 100-yr-old dies waiting for justice for 24 years Amar Kaur had deposed against ex-Punjab DGP Saini     Satya Prakash Tribune News Service New Delhi, December 12 Amar Kaur, who had been waging a legal battle to get justice for her son, son-in-law and driver — not seen again after allegedly being kidnapped by former Punjab Director General of Police SS Saini almost 24 years ago —died here on Tuesday. Kaur (100) had been bed-ridden for a decade due to brain stroke. Amar Kaur had deposed against Saini in a Delhi court while being in a wheelchair supported by an ambulance almost a decade ago. She had sent a telegram from her bed in Moolchand Hospital to the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court on July 8, 2011, requesting him to fast track the trial and hold day-to-day hearings so that she could get justice in her lifetime and her soul could rest in peace. “I have lost everything today. My mother could not get justice in her lifetime. The judicial system should not drag on a case for such a long time that people die waiting for justice. No person, howsoever powerful, should be allowed to misuse the system to unnecessarily delay a trial,” her son Ashish Kumar  said, breaking down inconsolably. Her businessman son Vinod Kumar, son-in-law Ashok Kumar and driver Mukhtiyar Singh never returned home after being picked up by the police in Ludhiana and Chandigarh on March 15, 1994. A criminal case was registered against Saini and others by CBI on the orders of the Punjab and Haryana High Court in 1994.    The case was transferred to Delhi by the SC in 2004 after Kaur expressed apprehension that Saini might use his might to influence witnesses.
    •   Jis kou raakhay Saeea, tis kou maar na sakay koee. Forgiveness, tolerance, humility, are the outcome from spiritual progress, if any, but surely not ego, anger or hatred. If such is the state of negativity, then surely, all that one thinks about oneself so much, it is all "baraham". Before cursing anyone, be careful, for if that person takes shelter in Wahiguru´s kirpa, that very curse, may come back as a boomerang....better give blessings if you ever want to give anything, that may do more benefit on the other person, as well as on yourself. Stay blessed. Sat Sree Akal.