Racism V/s Kids

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

waheguru ji..the kids really seem to think that the world is filled with racism ... :D which is very sad... i tried to get the rigth answer .. but as soon a trailed off .. they started the same topic....waheguru ji, how should i deal with it...suggestions please...from my virji's and bhainji's....

oh yea...the principle and the rest of the staff has put like a restriction on girls and guys. they say that girls should be the only councelers and guys should be the hard working volunteers...

although in the last gurmat camp we discussed all should be equal... but i guess thats how the indian culture works.. waheguru ji .. i got too many questions...dad can't answer no more...so i'm seeking help from you :D ...

tankyou ji...

bhul chuk muaff...

guru fateh...wahe guru ji ka khalsa

pray.gif wahe guru ji ki fateh

Guest SikhForLife

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well they r almost right.. world is filled with racism.. this world is evil.. and bad

God has created this racism.. we should always keep in mind that whatever exists.. is cuz God created it.. instead of just pondering over why.. try to learn and become better....

look at it in a positive way.. racism directed towards you - furthur strenghtens your will to pray to GOd.. !

we, as sikhs, shouldnt hate anyone.. even if people hate us

u could try to read the following shabads

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1052

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1134

also

gurmukh vair viroDh gavaavai.

The Gurmukh eliminates hate and envy.

pg 942

and we have to realize that God is everywhere even in those people who directed racism towards us.. and we have to look beyond that and be forgiving

my 2 cents

feel free to add/subtract whatever u want from this

--

ps. the management of the camp needs to be changed.. such hypocracy shouldnt be allowed.. why dont u and a couple of other kids go upto the principle and protest

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! pray.gif

waheguru ji.....that really makes sence.....

it's good to know that verji's like yourself r members. it really helps ppl like me... semms like you know a lot more than any of the lecturers at the gurudawara.... and that is exactly y we were asking for young speakers... waheguru ji... i've read almost all of the forms... and all my virji's and bhainji's state so many good

point...i respect that..^_^ .. and i'm sure the kids will be satisfied with this answer bhaji.... tankyou....and it is tru, racism does strenghten ppl's will to pray to GOd.. !.... but then i know that sikhs shouldn't hate anyone.... i've told the kids that already...but the questions keeps popping back. wacko.gif .that why do they hate us? i mean like ppl ... waheguru ji we've done nothing wrong...but still they have hatered.. why?.......and i bet somone from gurmat camp is gonna ask me this tommorow... :D

well i'll try ma best to answer...with waheguru's kirpa...

b

hul chuck muaff

guru fateh

wahe guru ji ka khalsa

wahe guru ji ki fateh pray.gif

p.s. the shabads were beautiful i'll get them on the presentation...(bani has a lot to say.practically everything)

Guest SikhForLife

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

nahin jee i am a mega morrakh... i just got into sikhi a couple of years ago.. trying to learn.. i am thankful of vaheguru who has formed such great sangat here and @ gw..

why do they hate us? i mean like ppl ... waheguru ji we've done nothing wrong...but still they have hatered.. why?.......

cuz its our fault.. we have failed to educate everyone.. infact i bet only 1% of US population even knows what a sikh is

Gur fateh... pray.gif

then waheguru ji....why don't we have the sikhs who know a lil about sikhi doing some influence....good influence....i knwo it'll be hard....but think about the kids in the feature, now in my councling class i only have 2 sikh kids in bana's....like perfect bana's... now i tell all the kids too dress like them... and give them examples abou why.. but waheguru ji... these 300 kids are almost nothing infront of the world pop.... and i bet only some of the kids will actually remember whatever i told them...with guru's kirpa... but we do have a chance of all the kids knowing about sikhism if the adults do a lil more... i mean their parents are a bad influence on them...the kids in school are bad influence...so whatdo the look up to now...we could keep on telling them to go towards sikhism.. but.. more than us they see the ppl around them in their everyday lives...most of us .. as i am describing myself...got into sikhi late... we waisted that time by listening and doing worldly things instead of thinking and talkinmg about god... some of us took some big steps with this type of sangat... which also affected our status of being a gurmukh....waheguru ji all i am saying is, i don't want these kids to go through this :D .. i don't want them to waist a minute of their lives without god... i know we have disscusions, but with these disscusions , we need

to have a goal, a goal to make a better future ji.... i feel bad because kids with cut hair sit in one group and kids with kesh sit in another... waheguru ji, we need to do more than we think... :D

bhul chuck muaf pray.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh..

Exaaaactly thats what we need to do.. But very very very less ppls do it.. that's sad..

We don't need million dollar gurdwara sahib.. we need more programs like camps/retreats.. BUT they must be in good panthic hands, not run by ppls like Logarh or Fateh camps..

Gur pyare sat sangat WJKK WJKF

Penjio prayo sangad is crucial to our cause. Example us individuals lets say r in a garden and we r flowers. A garden doesn't look nice with one flower in it but a group of flowers like a sangat of flowers. We our the flowers in the garden we need to find the sangat embrace it and pass on knowledge info and inspire others about it then together us being the flowers will blossom in the garden by helping others. Another example we are the atoms the knowledge is the gian or light we need to pass the light and conduct together to make an impact and connect as a unit and team and spread but stay together in order to conduct like a current convection this is some science stuff now. Giani Ji told this to my grandma and she told me our mind is a bowl with water in it. Now lets say the dark colours are the corrupted ones and th light colours r good ones what type of sangat we hang around with is going to influence us have a major factor impact on us. People can easily nowadays get into the wrong sangad but it can also be about the strongness of your mind but teh type of good sangat is crucial. Anyway if u put in black colour ink in the bowl of water it's going to turn that colour now if u put a blue or green colour it'll turn that colour what i'm saying is gur pyare sat sangat is that who u hang around with is who u r. We don't want to get corrupted

Bhul chuk maf karne WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF Gur pyare sat sangat

Youth sangat is like the roots of a flower if we help them about sikhi in their young times catch them when they're young and treat them right they will blossom out beautiful if they don't want our help what can we do but help put them in changi sangad and turn out well but if we don't it'll hjave the reverse opposite effect not blossoming at all but rotting going off their religion so we have to get to the root of the problem to help them cherish sikhi love it not force it but naturally come to them. Same goes for other problems the problems r at the root if we can't stop it at the root then it;s going to get worse and consequences we don't know. Gur Kirpa Ardas

Waheguru is the doer i am not a sacrafice to u even one Almighty Waheguru

Bhul chuk maf karne. WJKK WJKF

WOW! ohmy.gif ...

Waheguru ji those are some really interesting examples...

i'll use them at the gurmat camp..... and the way they're

expressed and discribed... simply beautiful.. sems like

anything in the world could be used as such examples....

thankyou...

bhul chuk muaaf...^_^

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gif