How To Meet Waheguru?

Sangat Jeo

I have found out that the only way to meet Waheguru is to do Simran-japing Waheguru

but i don't know how do i just keep saying Waheguru until somthing happens or something else

i am not a baptized sikh so is that going to make a difference will i not meet Waheguru until

i take amrit.

Also when i jap Waheguru what should i be thinking of.

Also can people give me examples of them nam japing and somthing wonderful happening to them.

Please give me examples of what has happened to you while nam japing, that confirmed your faith in Waheguru.

Also tell me if someone you know that nam japs and has reached the point where he/she sees Waheguru.

Sangat Jeo

I have found out that the only way to meet Waheguru is to do Simran-japing Waheguru

but i don't know how do i just keep saying Waheguru until somthing happens or something else

i am not a baptized sikh so is that going to make a difference will i not meet Waheguru until

i take amrit.

Also when i jap Waheguru what should i be thinking of.

Also can people give me examples of them nam japing and somthing wonderful happening to them.

Please give me examples of what has happened to you while nam japing, that confirmed your faith in Waheguru.

Also tell me if someone you know that nam japs and has reached the point where he/she sees Waheguru.

Start reading Gurbani. When you start reading Gurbani and develop a connection with Gurbani. Then you will repeat Waheguru in most loving and dedicated way. Stop focusing on the outcome (seeing Sri Waheguru ji) and start focusing on the path (Gurmat) that will get you there.

You need to take Amrit, but don't force it on yourself. Read Gurbani and the answers will come to you. One thing to keep in mind when reading Gurbani is to never stop learning and think you have the answer to questions. Let Guru Sahib develop your thinking and spirituality through Gurbani. Start with Sri Japji Sahib and Sri Anand Sahib da paat (full 40 pauris), if you haven't yet.

And when you want to do simran. Get like a ipod or mp3 player and play simran on it. Listen to the simran with concentration first and then join in when your minds wants too. Play the simran out loud or listen to it with ear buds.

Guest Ksingh5

What are you going to attain from doing naam jap?

Are you trying reach the state of nirvana?

Say you reach your desired state and you see entity you call Waheguru.

What are you set to gain from meeting Waheguru?

Do you see this entity as a physical or spiritual ?

Finally, what next ?

Gurufateh g

according to Japji sahib WaHeGuRu is not met by japping naam

God is met through his prasaad his grace

aslong as we think we are the ones going to God to meet him that is as long as we will have ego

Japji Sahib cleary tells us that it is only wen we realize tht w humans need God just like in the wombwhere we were safe in Gods shelter that isthe way that now too we must seek Gods shelter and live in his will

now I said that our japping naam doesnt make God meet us

that is true

but it keeps God with us

Japping Naam is important

the most importan thing BUT ONLY AFTER WE SEEK GODS SHELTER and the relationshio with wahgroo forms

so first fall in love and japping naam wth love gets rid of our sinsand ego and keepsu attaced

always love God and know God is yours thats the way see whatever God does as good and use the naam for hapiness

at the above poster Japji Sahib tells us God is infinate that is the beauty

it tells us that saints have all power but they never know Gods limits

other pleasures make us fall in ennui but a human will never reach that state where its like ok found God thats it now what

God is too infinate and his love is alway new

Godslimits will never b found n thats the beauty of it no matterhow much naam we jaap we wll never reach theends of God but we will merge with God into that infinty

Gurufateh g

according to Japji sahib WaHeGuRu is not met by japping naam

God is met through his prasaad his grace

aslong as we think we are the ones going to God to meet him that is as long as we will have ego

Japji Sahib cleary tells us that it is only wen we realize tht w humans need God just like in the wombwhere we were safe in Gods shelter that isthe way that now too we must seek Gods shelter and live in his will

now I said that our japping naam doesnt make God meet us

that is true

but it keeps God with us

Japping Naam is important

the most importan thing BUT ONLY AFTER WE SEEK GODS SHELTER and the relationshio with wahgroo forms

so first fall in love and japping naam wth love gets rid of our sinsand ego and keepsu attaced

always love God and know God is yours thats the way see whatever God does as good and use the naam for hapiness

at the above poster Japji Sahib tells us God is infinate that is the beauty

it tells us that saints have all power but they never know Gods limits

other pleasures make us fall in ennui but a human will never reach that state where its like ok found God thats it now what

God is too infinate and his love is alway new

Godslimits will never b found n thats the beauty of it no matterhow much naam we jaap we wll never reach theends of God but we will merge with God into that infinty

I agree with you, but falling in love and naam jap is a cycle. Inorder to fall in love we have to first naam jap (using loose term) and inorder to naam jap we have too have love for Sri Waheguru ji. This cycle repeats itself over and over because once you fall in love then there is nothing greater and you yern for more and more, but are satified because you and Sri Waheguru are one.

well not satisfied

i mean ur satisfied but not tired u never bore of wahgroo because God is infinate and limitless

yes we have to naam jaap dont get me wrong

but it is not because of our naam japping it is because of Gods kirpa we find him

we need that relationship

even if we jaap naam day and night without the kindness of the Guru our efforts are worth nothing

we cant be mechanic japping naam is important but first we must pray for Gods protection we must see that we will never be able to swim across this world without his sharan

and even japping naam the minute we start even before the vikaars start to attack us

that is why japping naam is important but being in Gods sharan and living according to his hukam is step one

Guest Ksingh5

You don't need to try to be God, you are! But if you try to be God it means you don't know you are, and therefore you try to know and dominate the future, and you believe prophets and things like that. Well, prophecy is simply contaminating the future with the past, projecting what we know upon the unknown.

And that's why, really, things like Astrology, although interesting, are rather ridiculous. Because if you know the future there's no surprise for you. A completely known future is past, you've had it.the inner-self - from knowing what you want, trusting yourself and your life process, moving through fear, and doing the next thing all the way.

To know that you are God is another way of saying that you feel completely with this universe. You feel profoundly rooted in it and connected with it. You feel, in other words, that the whole energy, which expresses itself in the galaxies, is intimate. It is not something to which you are a stranger, but it is that with which you, whatever that is, are intimately bound up. That in your seeing your hearing your talking your thinking your moving, you express that which it is that moves the sun and other stars.

Alan Watts