C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

Two arrested after body of man, 21, found in the boot of burnt out car

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:51 AM on 27th February 2011

article-1360890-0D61DD73000005DC-553_233x423.jpg Victim: Gagandip Singh, 21, was found in boot of car

Two people have been arrested over the death of a 21-year-old man who was found in the boot of a burnt out car, police said today.

Gagandip Singh, 21, was discovered dead after a fierce blaze ripped through the dumped Mercedes in south London.

Detectives are questioning a 19-year-old woman and a 19-year-old man on suspicion of murder, Scotland Yard said.

Officers on patrols discovered the burning vehicle in Blackheath in the early hours of yesterday morning and called the fire brigade.

The young man was found inside a short while later and his next of kin have been informed.

Police do not believe it was a random killing, they confirmed today.

Detective Chief Inspector Damian Allain, from the Metropolitan Police Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: 'We are appealing for anyone who was in or around the Angerstein Lane area that may have seen this car either arrive or seen anyone acting suspiciously as the car was left ablaze to contact us.

'We already know that the car was last seen around 5.30pm in south east London, so we are also appealing to anyone who can help us identify how the car came to be in Angerstein Lane.

More...

'At this early stage we don't believe that this was a random killing and are exploring the line of inquiry that this was a targeted attack against our victim.'

A post mortem examination was due to be carried out today to establish how he died.

article-1360890-0D5F11E1000005DC-187_468x261.jpg Body Found: Officers on routine patrols spotted the burning car in Angerstein Lane, Blackheath, east London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1360890/Murder-investigation-Two-arrested-body-man-21-boot-burnt-car.html#ixzz1F9yfjgsg

Waheguru.. Is it not the Singh who hosted the program on Nankana Sahib in Pakistan?

If the Indian government is involved somehow the UK authorities is not going to do squat about it. Diplomatic immunity...

I really hope the Sikhs in UK will take action to put pressure on the uk authorities and not let the murders be freed when the UK government releases the murders due to pressure from India!!!!!!

vaheguroo i think its best if saad sangat doesnt make such speculations until all the facts come out as im sure friends and family of gagandeep singh may read this and it may offend them reading such things.

please just all try to follow this singhs example by becoming gursikhs, doing seva for the panth and inspiring as many others to sikhi as we can.

forgive me if i have said anything wrong