Bbc Asian Network In Trouble Over Holy Prophet Comments

SikhWorldTv

your a waste of sikh sangat server space. write rubbish on internet all day, critcise everyone else, do jack yourself.

change your argument in every response. get your ego busted, moan and rant then resort to insults rather than any constructive debate.

Your're a prime example of where sikhs are heading now. no pyaar, each trying to pull someone else down. Someone stands on stage for change, the little weasels sit there doing nindhiya rather than back the cause.

When push comes to shove, they safely locked up in their homes, then catching up events giving their opinions the next day on the net.

MODS.. how do let this guy type on here with his Santa Banta insults?? we have to hear that on every other forum on the internet, why do you allow it on Sikh Sangat? the Voice of Sikhs infiltrated with these sell outs

I too spent time running around the country (like you say you are) warning people of what sullay were doing many years ago.

I'm talking from the experience of having done that and seeing if it worked or not. I've had a good few mates who've gone to prison over this crap, so don't go on like you are some 'expert'. As for what I've done. If I did do anything I'd be retarded to blab it all over the Internet. If you know what you are talking about you should know how much the police was on the case. Hell parents would phone the police on apnay who would respectfully turn up at a girls house to tell her parents what she was doing. lol

Anyway just change that flag thing man. You know it aint right. No need to get upset because I highlighted it. I tried to be nice but you went all mental on me.

No need for a protracted argument. I said what I wanted. I can't make you, but you would show a lot of respect to Sarabha's memory if you change that avatar. If you don't want to that's fine.

We need to do more than cry about sullay to change what is happening by the way. The changes we have to make first and foremost in within our own quom. This isn't rocket science.

We need to do more than cry about sullay to change what is happening by the way. The changes we have to make first and foremost in within our own quom. This isn't rocket science.

The bright spark that is dalsingh, more of his wise words. How many threads are there on here? how many issues are singhs involved in? are they all crying sullah?

The panth issnt made up of fools.

You concentrate on your topic, don't worry about what sewa others do and where.

I don't care what you say about flag or no flag, i am happy to listen to sikhs and take criticism from singhs all day long. But if you go down the route of Santa banta insults your asking for a slap. grow up u <banned word filter activated>

Okay you bad boy.

But if theoretically you were ever to be killed by sullay, I'll remember to stick a crescent and star next to your name in a logo for remembrance.....

Wjkk Wjkf

I disagree with supporting Guramit Singh. He may have the right intentions, but his speeches are just pathetic. muslims burn in hell etc etc.

Where was he when we rallied down the streets? where was his speeches then when we had to protect our own daughters and community, when the goreh and Gurdwaras distanced themselves from us, even grassed us?

His knowledge and ability to portray real issues is non existent. To me it seems that it suits EDL's agenda to have a non-white face as they are trying to portray themselves as a non fascist group. I don't think a white guy with his intelligence would have been made a leader. he's a puppet

You don't need to convince me of the dangers we faced, facing now, will face. We've been banging this drum for many years.

But like it or not Guramit Singh, be it unwillingly, is a Sikh voice of EDL. Thats why we're even talking about him now.

Why wasnt he speaking when the likes of SP were going round preaching these problems, when Mohan Singh Khalsa SAS was uniting daughters with parents from pervert pakiz? When Amritdhari Girls were going missing from college?

We can agree with EDL on many issues, yes, but we do not need to represent them. If Guramit Singh cares enough about this issue, join SP, (stall 2moro Bebe Nanaki Gurdwara 6pm), join lion heartz movement, SAS, Singhrow. Who have been going round Guru Ghars for years, preaching the same things.

You talk about cunningness of the sullaahs, the gorea are just the same. Users and abusers.

One thing we must learn from history is not to trust anyone, stick strong within the Panth, don't be anyone else's cannon fodder. fight our own battles. Be smart and united. Panth first all the time.

Agreed, "turban campaign" are silly jokers. his speech on youtube (luton rally), "Guramit, we're coming for you!!" don't make me laugh

I don’t know Guramit, but at a guess the reason for him not being with Sikh groups like you mentioned like SP, could be because of his age, if you’re talking bout 80/90s sp, that is because he would have been at school.

It’s likely he identifies with EDL members, if he joins a Sikh group someone may say “well where your kesh” “who are you to preach” ?? things like that. What Gurmit and some edl speakers are saying is the same as sas but with different use of words.

For me Gurmait what I have scene of his speeches he does have valid point in areas. H

He has mentioned sp, saying his cousins where with them, and how people in the 80s talked of conversions.

Turban campaign speakers who were swearing on stage at Gurmaits are warped people with “go f yourselves gurmit” A single Muslim has never got on stage or openly swore at 7/7 bombers or extremists.

Then we have our own so called people swearing at of our lads, who speaks about the dangers to our and other communities.

<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">