U.K. Islamic Schools Teaching Hatred

Aman0001

Dispatches goes undercover to investigate allegations that teachers regularly assault young children in some of the 2,000 Muslim schools in Britain run by Islamic organisations.

The programme also follows up allegations that, behind closed doors, some Muslim secondary schools teach a message of hatred and intolerance.

Britain mulls ban on Peace TV

February 14th, 2011 The British government is planning to ban an Islamic Channel to stop the sermons of renowned Muslim preacher Zakir Naik in the UK. Zakir Naik was banned from entering Britain last June by the British Home Secretary Theresa May in one of her first major acts. But eight months on, the 45-year-old cleric is still a key figure in a company that holds an Ofcom-approved licence for Peace TV.

Now, the broadcasting regulator has confirmed it is investigating the satellite channel, broadcast in English and Urdu, after receiving a complaint from a viewer over its messages. It is claimed that programmes on Peace TV have included praise for "mujahideen" fighting British troops in Iraq, labelled Jews as "enemies of Islam" and made claims about the 9/11 terror attacks being an "inside job".

Conservative MP Patrick Mercer, former shadow minister for security, said: "The Home Secretary dealt with Naik very effectively. I think she will be furious to discover he still has a licence and Ofcom should revoke it immediately. "Zakir Naik was banned from entering the country after it was judged that his presence was 'not conducive to the public good'. The decision, later upheld by the High Court, was based on a sermon the Mumbai-based preacher had posted on the internet during which he said "every Muslim should be a terrorist".

http://blogs.rnw.nl/...ban-on-peace-tv

I saw it and it was what I expected.

The government and education authorities who have visited these schools have been mugged off. They visit these schools they show them and tell them what they want to, hear, when they leave the hate preaching starts.

It requires tough action from MPS and Government.

...Will “Turban Campaign” poster get his “flag of intoralance” out after seeing this or will carry on defending extremists!

I think we as Sikhs have to be very careful hear. It's OK to encourage your children not to be drawn into this superficial world of adverstising for those products that will only increase vanity.

For example, a Sikh could decide to take Amrit, wear the 5k's, keep their hair and wear a Turban. That does not mean that that Sikh is not intergrating. The Sikh could still hold down a good job, do a good job, do charity and voluntary work for society in general. In other words, be a positive for the well being of this country, and all who live within it. The Sikh may decide to medidate on Vaheguru wishing for good will to all of humanity, instead of going to a night club and dancing, drinking and smoking. But that does not mean that they are not intergrating, or that they are condeming the people who do go to night clubs and dance and drink and smoke.

Just because you don't do something yourself it deosn't mean that you are condeming it, or even judging anyone! It just means it that doing those particular things just do not excite you anymore, or give you pleasure anymore.

I am just saying that some Sikhs may try too hard to prove that they are 'tolerant', and in the process, lose their history, culture, langauge, identity, and religion. As long as you are doing good for ALL around you and contributing to the well being of this country, you are intergrating!!!

You people must be talking about the following videos

Part 1 Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3hFT6gJ8NE

Part 2 Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhYw1wu_n8

Part 3 Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hQpk1cqHo

Part 4 Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQmZfm_hXuo

Part 5 Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9e69MUdQA

I saw it and it was what I expected.

The government and education authorities who have visited these schools have been mugged off. They visit these schools they show them and tell them what they want to, hear, when they leave the hate preaching starts.

It requires tough action from MPS and Government.

...Will "Turban Campaign" poster get his "flag of intoralance" out after seeing this or will carry on defending extremists!

will the turban campaign and other so called sikh leaders release a press statement condemning what happens at these mosques!!!!!!

ehmmm - i doubt it

its really shocking. one thing we should learn from this is that we need to set up our own sikh schools/education classes in all gurdwaras. these muslim kids will grow up to be very knowledgable about islam, unfortunately the majority of our youth wont. if we want to preserve our faith, educating the youth should be our number one priority at the moment.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ka Fateh,

Absolutely! However, we can teach our children that the more Sikh you become, the more strict you are on you Rehit Maryada, the more tolerant you become!

They only have to look at their 10 Guru Ji's and Shaheeds to learn this.

Sarbat da Bala!