Bhindranwale Started Thinking He Is The 11Th-Guru

K Singh 82

What is the general concensus regarding this situation?

I started researching the life of Sant Jarnali Singh Ji last year after realising I knew next to nothing about the truth. I have also come across this point of view from certain loyal Sikhs who - although they don't admit it openly - believe he was a prophet.

I personally don't know what to think. What I do know (by listening to Sant Ji's various kathas and watching their videos) is that Sant Ji would never position himself in such a way. Its contradictory to everything he taught the sangat.

I don't know. If he was, then I would have no choice but to believe if I considered myself a true Sikh. He certainly left his mark on Sikhi until the end of time - no other Sikh of modern times has made such an everlasting impression. But I'm afraid to say that my heart doesn't give me the confidence to say that Sant Ji was our 11th Guru. I just can't forget the words of Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji when he proclaimed that there would be no more human Gurus.

Some other opinions or points of view would be welcome. Forgive me if my words have offended anybody but I've written with nothing but respect and humility.

My link

Are I.J. Singh (that posts on Sikhcich) and Inderjit Singh from the article the same person?

Either way, this Inderjit Singh appears to not even understand what his own father Sirdar Kapoor Singh Jee stood for!

Dhan Dhan Sant Jarnail Singh Jee!

Dhan Dhan Sirdar Kapoor Singh Jee!

IJ Singh of sikhchic is a different person and has no relation with Sirdar Kapoor singh.

But this Inderjit singh is talking nonsense and bringing bad name to his brilliant father.

i cant read that article because it seems to be fulla bs... geeeeeee! no one thinks sant are 11th guru lol

utter bakwaas!!

people call sant ji brahmgyani, sant.... he was a true son of guru gobind singh ji... :) they always try to come up with bakwaas such as: singhs

had raped women in harminder sahib... and many women were found after ghallughara.. - total bakwaas!!! but thats what khushwant singh wrote in his book.

they sant sant ji was controlled by congress- total bakwaas anyone who has a little knowlegde about those times would know its buncha <banned word filter activated>!!

sant ji did beadbi of harimandir sahib by not surrendering- what you hear from people that are loyal to hindustan. they obviously dont know what sikhi is about not saying i know what sikhi is and they dont.. but its just sucha week statement.. so sant was supposed to surrender? lol

guru gobind singh ji never surrendered.

there were weapons in harimandir sahib - statment made by the same loyal hindustani sikhs... - they obviously dont know about dasam bani.

sant ji wanted to divide hindu and sikhs- khalistan didnt mean hindus have to leave punjab first of alll.. and secondly sant ji helped hindus he never created hate between the two groups anti khalistanis spread this to make sant ji look like a fanatic

sant ji wanted khalistan - he said we demand it only if sarkar doesnt fulflll the sikh promises (anandpur da mata)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because soo many people look up to Sant Ji doesn't mean that we consider Sant Ji our prophet. We also look up to Baba Deep Singh Ji right? And we also look up to soo many mahan shaheeds as Bhai Taru Singh Ji... But no one accuses us of considering them our 11th Guru. Then why are we accused of considering Sant Ji our 11th Guru? Its all politics to malign Sant Ji's name.

so gurmuiK nwmu jipAw vfBwgI iqn inMdk dust siB pYrI pwey ]

so guramukh naam japiaa vaddabhaagee thin ni(n)dhak dhusatt sabh pairee paaeae ||

Very fortunate and blessed is that Gurmukh who chants the Naam; it shall bring all slanderers and wicked enemies to fall at his feet.

Ang 89

iqau sMq jnw kI nr inMdw krih hir rwKY pYj jn kyrI ]3]

thio sa(n)th janaa kee nar ni(n)dhaa karehi har raakhai paij jan kaeree ||3||

In just the same way, when someone slanders the Saint, the Lord preserves the honor of His servant. ||3||

Ang 168