:)

Amanbhogal

helllo evryone...

i am a new memeber here with a motive of gaining some information regarding our own religion...

n i have a few questions ...

hoping a good response from your side...

1. why does caste system still prevails among sikhs...if our religion aborts it?

2.why do many sikhs visit temple's n worship hindu Gods..whereas idol worshipping is strictly probhitted.?

thank u

helllo evryone...

i am a new memeber here with a motive of gaining some information regarding our own religion...

n i have a few questions ...

hoping a good response from your side...

1. why does caste system still prevails among sikhs...if our religion aborts it?

2.why do many sikhs visit temple's n worship hindu Gods..whereas idol worshipping is strictly probhitted.?

thank u

1. caste system is not a part of sikhi. There is total equality within the sikh faith. People whom choose to maintain belief in a caste system can not call themself a sikh as this is a core fundamental belief.

2. People who go to temples and worship hindu gods are not sikhs.

Being born into a sikh family doesnt make you a sikh, you are only a sikh once you follow the teachings of sikhi fully.

If you want to learn about the sikh religion then there is a wealth of information on this site. id also recommend

www.allaboutsikhs.com

1. caste system is not a part of sikhi. There is total equality within the sikh faith. People whom choose to maintain belief in a caste system can not call themself a sikh as this is a core fundamental belief.

2. People who go to temples and worship hindu gods are not sikhs.

Being born into a sikh family doesnt make you a sikh, you are only a sikh once you follow the teachings of sikhi fully.

If you want to learn about the sikh religion then there is a wealth of information on this site. id also recommend

www.allaboutsikhs.com

you are extremely right brother

but is there any 0ne to explain this?

How can God Create himself?According to Guru Nanak Dev, he claims that “God himself told me that he is self-created”.

How can God be subject to laws and constraints of his own creation? Concepts such as time, form, shape, etc, are constructs of God. As an unlimited entity, how can God be subject to limited constraints, such as “creating”.

Surely, as God, he is outwith all such concepts. To ask how God is “made” is to misunderstand what God is.

tc

peace

you are extremely right brother

but is there any 0ne to explain this?

How can God Create himself?According to Guru Nanak Dev, he claims that “God himself told me that he is self-created”.

Where did Guru Ji claim that? :)

You're thinking of creation from the point of view of a human, seeing yourself as the body and the physical world you see around yourself.

God is self-existant, (English translations mess things up): was, is and will forever be.

Where did Guru Ji claim that? :)

You're thinking of creation from the point of view of a human, seeing yourself as the body and the physical world you see around yourself.

God is self-existant, (English translations mess things up): was, is and will forever be.

MY DEAR BROTHER

if u get a perfect translations of english this will be the same

i will tell u from one of the verses

people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt. The Creation is in the Creator, and the Creator is in the Creation, totally pervading and permeating all places. ||1||Pause|| (Ang 1349)

WHAT I THINK IS EVERY RELIGION AND EVERY FOLLOWER TRIES TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THEMSELF..

SO WE SHOULD RESEARCH ABOUT EVERY RELIGION MUSLIMS ARE NOT ONLY THE ISSUE..

as per wikipedia and few international sites

and as per the surveys islam is the fastest growing religion

and comes christianity..

There must be somthing special and tough in it

why dont we search whats the reason behind it

instead of arguing without any specific knowledge of islam or any other religion..

:)

peace

Brother,

What's the problem with the verse you quote above? I suspect your concept of God has something to do with it.

Regarding rates of growth of religion: having multiple wives and numerous children with a view to filling the world certainly helps growth rates. Also, religions actively seeking out converts, in fact geared only to increasing their numbers in a bid to boost egos, will have high rates of conversion. Not to mention teachings that allow lies when performing Dawa'h.

Soil is more widespread than diamonds......

Regards.

"THE CREATION IS IN THE CREATOR AND THE CREATOR IS IN THE CREATIONS"

(what does this means -what ever things are created are in the creator(GOD) and vice versa the creator(GOD) is in the creation"..how can it be possible??

IF YOU THINK THAT MY MANNER TOWARDS GOD IS DIFFRENT THEN EXPLAIN ME THIS PART :)

PEACE

"THE CREATION IS IN THE CREATOR AND THE CREATOR IS IN THE CREATIONS"

(what does this means -what ever things are created are in the creator(GOD) and vice versa the creator(GOD) is in the creation"..how can it be possible??

IF YOU THINK THAT MY MANNER TOWARDS GOD IS DIFFRENT THEN EXPLAIN ME THIS PART :)

PEACE

It's saying that God is omni-present, everywhere, all powerful, we can not hide from God. In reality, there is only God.

Abrahamic religions, for the most part, see God as a distinct being looking down at us from some place else. This concept is different to the way most Eastern religions view God. The exceptions are some branches of Shia Islam, which share a similar view that God is omni present.

Is it hot in Bahrain?