Amrinder Singh..

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

please correct if i m wrong..he said NO to share water with other states..isn't that selfish on his part..and why would he do that..wouldn't guru ji share everything with everyone?...i mean what's the purpose..of it..what good it's gonna do..that's totally going against vand ke shakna..isn't it ?

bhul chuk maafi ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fatehh

Yes it is very selfish as Haryana has many Sikhs living there and it was a part of Punjab until the Aklais started mooting Punjabi suba without actually sitting down to look at where Punjabis lived. This resulted in many Sikh areas going to Haryana.

Also a lot of water flows into Pakistan and this could be used by the Punjabi and Haryana farmers to stop groundwater depletion.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One can't share if he/she doesn't have enuff for themselves.. WHY you have to make it complicated? :wub: Get it.. it's simple.. Punjab doesn't have enuf water so that he can share it with others where the outcome of agriculture is VERY LOW.. punjab is the only fertile land in northern india.. So why not give the agriculture category to PUNJAB.. JUST like HINDIA giving all COMPUTER field TO BANGLORE ?...

If i was CM, i would have blocked all water flowing to haryana.. and other states

One can't share if he/she doesn't have enuff for themselves.. WHY you have to make it complicated? :wub: Get it.. it's simple..

If i was CM, i would have blocked all water flowing to haryana.. and other states

No complications at all no.gif . Water that Pakistan has no right to is freely flowing across the border into Pakistan. This could easily be diverted via canals to serve both Punjab and Haryana. Also bear in mind that many of the Punjab rivers now originate in Himachel (again this was also a part of Punjab) so they could do what they wnt with them. If ther is not enough water that start using this Pak bound water (get it its simple!)

Bear in mind that many northern areas of Haryana are claimed by Punjab and in these areas it there is a sizable Sikh population. The SGPC have already allienated the Sikhs of Haryana by not building anything of note (College, Medical institutes) in Haryana despite taking crores of rupees each year form Gurdwara in Haryana, hence why the Sikhs of Haryana want the Haryana Gurdwara Prabandak Committee f

ormed.

If there is not enough water maybe the Punjab government could look at the various proven ways to recharge the water table.

As for blocking water. Bear in mind that Haryana would take similar action and stop Punjab bound vehicles etc crossing its terriotry etc. The coal for the coal fires electric thermal plants would not even get to Punjab. Then could stop all Punjabis getting access to Delhi airport etc etc.

Agreed.

RSingh recently (liek two months ago) posted a news which said Panjab now has a LACK OF WATER, adn in THIS RATE, Panjab will become a DESERT WITHIN 20 YEARS! ohmy.gif

When did all this happen S1ngh ji?

It will become a desert due to the over farming. The same happened in China. Its not just down to water. Over cropiing will begin to bear its brunt on the soil.

Water would never have been a problem if successive governments had made proper use of methods to recharge the groundwater table.

where u going?? :wub: if other states can have control over it's water resources and it's thermal plant.. then WHY CAN"T PUNJAB? Let punjabi ppl decide instead of us sitting in the west.. ^_^

In the Punjab, India’s breadbasket water table falling by nearly 1 meter per year.

where u going?? :cool: if other states can have control over it's water resources and it's thermal plant.. then WHY CAN"T PUNJAB? Let punjabi ppl decide instead of us sitting in the west.. ^_^

:wub: ) It is not technically all of Punjabs water any more as it originates in Himachel. So let Himachel choose who to give the water to.

If it is a case of letting Punajbi people deceide then lets not discuss anything related to Punjab on these forums :T:

Again you ignore the fact there are Sikhs in Haryana who will also benefit from this canal so I fail to understand why people are trying to project this as an anti Sikh issue.

I am all for the canal and also stopping water going into Pakistan which Punjabi and Haryana farmers could sh

are.

And another thing I heard, he is not at all corrupt, as he is from royal family and has no hunger for money like the others.

The House of Patiala has been blessed by the Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji had written in his edict issued in the name of Bhai Tiloka and Bhai Rama on August 2, 1696, Bhadson 2 Samat 1653 Bikrami, "I reside in your house, you are under the canopy of our blessings"

For this reason Jassa Singh Ahluwalia refused to attack Patiala after Maharaja Amar Singh of Patiala met with Ahmad Shah Abdali.

Nowadays the dow takke de politicians of the Badal Dal openly launch verbal tirades wacko.gif against the Patiala House and even talk about settling scores by raiding the new Moti Bagh Palace which is home to the Raja of Patiala. Shows how low they are and the lack of respect they have for hukumnama issued by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

The House of Patiala has been blessed by the Guru. Guru Gobind Singh Ji had written in his edict issued in the name of Bhai Tiloka and Bhai Rama on August 2, 1696, Bhadson 2 Samat 1653 Bikrami, "I reside in your house, you are under the canopy of our blessings"

For this reason Jassa Singh Ahluwalia refused to attack Patiala after Maharaja Amar Singh of Patiala met with Ahmad Shah Abdali.

Nowadays the dow takke de politicians of the Badal Dal openly launch verbal tirades  against the Patiala House and even talk about settling scores by raiding the new Moti Bagh Palace which is home to the Raja of Patiala. Shows how low they are and the lack of respect they have for hukumnama issued by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I need strong evidence to see of whatever u said is correct about guru sahib jee's hukamnama.. And regarding Mah. Of paitiala .. They were the backstabbers to the sikh raj of punjab.. They took British side and helped them killing thousands of their own ppls.. They used to be known as laziest, womanizer, famous drunk just couple of decades agoo.. Basically they were totally sell out during british time..

Anyway.. staying with topic.. What other ppls views are?? remember this is what our saheeds of 70's, 80's and 90's fought for....