Sign in to follow this  
mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan

Amrinder Singh..

S1ngh    1,353

Im so happy to learn that the Punjab Chief Minister ALONE fought for our brothers and sisters and stood with them. He shaked the whole country with his rule of NOT ALLOWING WATER TO other states !! This was on of the major demand of sant jarnail singh bhinderanwale. Regardless of his party name, Captain Amrinder Singh once proved that he is True punjabi and by recent move by him proved that patiala royal family is no more corrupted than it used to be during british era.

Badal clan kept quiet on this issue, cauz he was in good relation with Haryana ppls. His son got a huge HOTEL in haryana and they have hundreds of acres of land in haryana, in another way this rule indirectly pinched him.

So called "SIKH PM Of india" GOT <Edited> off at amrinder for the rule of not sharing water with other states. HE actually yelled at him and said "He can't Endorse whatever amrinder singh did for punjabi farmers." So in another word he is ALONE !!!

To Sangat who are not aware of this situation:

1. Punjab once used to be very rich and powerfull state in agriculture

2. Central government decided to control the Punjab State water and hydro-electricity plants. (Other states have their own control on their water/electricity plants, only punjabi is the state where Central govt control water and elec.)

3. Sant Bhinderanwale wants full justice on these matters but in response they sent army

4. Badal - So called sikh leader came, promising that he will get justice, but he made matter much worse by joining hands with BJP (Racist organization)

5. Amrinder Singh came by congress ticket and wanted to solve Water issue and it was his main reason to become

CM of Punjab State.

6. Amrinder Singh knew that IF HE ASK his party president; Sonia Ghandi & PM Manmohan singh.. his whole work will be washed away.

7. Without consulting central government or any other politicians Amrinder singh gave FULL power to Punjab State Courts and thus Punjab State Court issued the rule "NO WATER WILL BE SHARE WITH neighboring states"

7. Reasons? 1) Farmers committing Suicides because they can't pay load becauz agriculture is punjab main source of income. 2) Punjab do not have enough water (read news on WIN news section) for their fields, so how they can share it with others. Haryana got <Edited> off and started riots on Buses reroute to punjab. Several dozen buses were stoned and Punjab govt' halt all their buses going to haryana.

So at end: Amrinder singh Needs a support from Everyone and he just made his name into our history.. He didn't care for his chair (as he didn't during operation bluestar).. he didn't care for anyone.. All he cared was his state ! For his work.. I give a :TH: (2 thumbs up to him)

I request sewadars pls do not remove this post because everyone need to know what's happening back in punjab. Thanks

Guest mehtab   
Guest mehtab

And another thing I heard, he is not at all corrupt, as he is from royal family and has no hunger for money like the others.

S1ngh    1,353

Plus him and Simranjit singh maan are close relatives (mann's wife and amrinder's wife are both real sisters) and both of em are betterment for punjab ..

Akaali    20

That's some very good news singh sahib!!!! :nihungsmile:

I urge everyone to take it as a hukam of our father Guru Gobind Singh ji, to get involved in politics, and look for ways to better the state of punjab, politically, economically, and socially. Although we're not a separate country, Punjab is still a separate state with its rules/regulations, therefore enforcing certain rules, can lead to some success. Rather than giving up hope, and concluding "oh, everything is going so wrong in punjab, sikhi will disappear from there, and spread in the west" how can sikhi disappear where the charan sharan of Guru Nanak Dev maharaj were at once, where mahan shaheedian, foundation of the khalsa, and so much history exists.

We need to look for ways to better punjab, and the state of our Sikhs in India, rather than giving up hope.

My half a cent.

Bhul chuk muaf!

sevak    0

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

please correct if i m wrong..he said NO to share water with other states..isn't that selfish on his part..and why would he do that..wouldn't guru ji share everything with everyone?...i mean what's the purpose..of it..what good it's gonna do..that's totally going against vand ke shakna..isn't it ?

bhul chuk maafi ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fatehh

Akaali    20

lol, bhainji, I don't think you know what's happening in punjab, about the political/economic situation, the punjabi people are suffering at the hands of the government, the hindu government is doing everything they can to oppress punjabis.

This is a method to get punjab in shape, and its all politics, which I mentioned in my last post. B)

Will you share with others, if they have deserted you, and don't help you out economically, will you still share with others if you're suffering, and your fellow people are committing suicide? please try to understand the issue before posting.

Bhul chuk muaf

Edited by Khãlsã

sevak    0

hmm i guess i m missing lots of stuff..but i have ever heard on news that hindu gov are ruling over punjabis..from where u get these infos

i think a little patience before the celebrations begin is required. The water is still flowing as before and the dams are working as before. When the acts goes into effect then we can celebrate. Otherwise it is just another Chandhigarh to Punjab ploy used by Congress for over 50 Years.

S1ngh    1,353

Bhaenjee.. It's good cauz punjab cannot afford to share its water with other states. Agriculture is in grave danger and that's the only reason we see youth going towards drugs (cauz they can't find jobs) and so on..

For example: You have BMW but somebody forced you to give your car to any random homeless guy even you are paying monthly payment of $500 plus all insurance & gas cost and without that car you are being forced to travel by public bus.. Is that fair jeeoo? nope..

It doesn't matter which party do what .. it all comes on which person is doing good..

stopsingh    0
waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

please correct if i m wrong..he said NO to share water with other states..isn't that selfish on his part..and why would he do that..wouldn't guru ji share everything with everyone?...i mean what's the purpose..of it..what good it's gonna do..that's totally going against vand ke shakna..isn't it ?

bhul chuk maafi ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fatehh

Yes it is very selfish as Haryana has many Sikhs living there and it was a part of Punjab until the Aklais started mooting Punjabi suba without actually sitting down to look at where Punjabis lived. This resulted in many Sikh areas going to Haryana.

Also a lot of water flows into Pakistan and this could be used by the Punjabi and Haryana farmers to stop groundwater depletion.

S1ngh    1,353

One can't share if he/she doesn't have enuff for themselves.. WHY you have to make it complicated? :wub: Get it.. it's simple.. Punjab doesn't have enuf water so that he can share it with others where the outcome of agriculture is VERY LOW.. punjab is the only fertile land in northern india.. So why not give the agriculture category to PUNJAB.. JUST like HINDIA giving all COMPUTER field TO BANGLORE ?...

If i was CM, i would have blocked all water flowing to haryana.. and other states

V    11

Agreed.

RSingh recently (liek two months ago) posted a news which said Panjab now has a LACK OF WATER, adn in THIS RATE, Panjab will become a DESERT WITHIN 20 YEARS! ohmy.gif

When did all this happen S1ngh ji?

stopsingh    0
One can't share if he/she doesn't have enuff for themselves.. WHY you have to make it complicated? :wub: Get it.. it's simple..

If i was CM, i would have blocked all water flowing to haryana.. and other states

No complications at all no.gif . Water that Pakistan has no right to is freely flowing across the border into Pakistan. This could easily be diverted via canals to serve both Punjab and Haryana. Also bear in mind that many of the Punjab rivers now originate in Himachel (again this was also a part of Punjab) so they could do what they wnt with them. If ther is not enough water that start using this Pak bound water (get it its simple!)

Bear in mind that many northern areas of Haryana are claimed by Punjab and in these areas it there is a sizable Sikh population. The SGPC have already allienated the Sikhs of Haryana by not building anything of note (College, Medical institutes) in Haryana despite taking crores of rupees each year form Gurdwara in Haryana, hence why the Sikhs of Haryana want the Haryana Gurdwara Prabandak Committee f

ormed.

If there is not enough water maybe the Punjab government could look at the various proven ways to recharge the water table.

As for blocking water. Bear in mind that Haryana would take similar action and stop Punjab bound vehicles etc crossing its terriotry etc. The coal for the coal fires electric thermal plants would not even get to Punjab. Then could stop all Punjabis getting access to Delhi airport etc etc.

stopsingh    0
Agreed.

RSingh recently (liek two months ago) posted a news which said Panjab now has a LACK OF WATER, adn in THIS RATE, Panjab will become a DESERT WITHIN 20 YEARS! ohmy.gif

When did all this happen S1ngh ji?

It will become a desert due to the over farming. The same happened in China. Its not just down to water. Over cropiing will begin to bear its brunt on the soil.

Water would never have been a problem if successive governments had made proper use of methods to recharge the groundwater table.