Can Non-Amritdharis Wear A Banaa?

• 3 years later...

This, right here.

Veer ji

the link doesn't work but I'm posting an article about Bana...it is clear that it is more than a fashion, it is a mindset where you give all of yourself to Guru Granth and Guru Panth no reservations ...so logically if you hold back your head you are not in the mindset required

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/neela-bana-blue-uniform-nihang-singh

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 9:02 AM, harvindersing said:

Can sikh Cary kirpan without taking amrit 

Of all the Kakkare, you had best have that one. It's not like if you, an innocent, or the Paanth gets attacked you can say hold up bruh...waiting for the Amritdhari... he's got the steel...just a sec...nice baton by the way...is that a petrol bomb? Make it yourself? Nice..oh here's the Kirpan *clears throat* Jo Bole So Nihaal!...

Kesh too. It's your natural form, Amritdhari or not. 

Now when somebody puts them all on and it's just a show? That's who should question themselves. You're sincere bro. You can wear any Kakkar you can represent well. I think statements made by kacheera and karra indicate more rehit, but even a Mona just getting started needs to grow Kesh and be armed. Once they're devoted and schooled enough they can step into full roop and enslave themselves to 1. 

The wearing of Karra and Dumalla are the tackiest of fakes in my opinion. 

You're neither a slave to 1 or worthy of a crown. Put down that <banned word filter activated> bottle or don't wear Saroop. Ya know? Nobodys karra should clink on a beer bottle.