Kalki Avtar

what is kalki avtar? Which other scriptures talk about kalki avtar? Is the truth in Dasam Granth Sahib different from other religious scriptures? like vedas or koran? Why would an avatar come after Partakh Parmatama ( THE TRUE GOD WAHEGURU) already took avatar as GURU NANAK DEV JI and still here as GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI? Some research I have done about kalli avtar shows that muslim believe that Mohammad was the kalki avtar, I found this source where this Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, a Hindu Professor, claims that the description of the “AVATAR” found in the Holy Books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Muhammed

"In his stunning book, “Kalki Avatar”, recently published in India , Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, a Hindu Professor, claims that the description of the “AVATAR” found in the Holy Books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.).

This book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over the country. Amazingly the author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyai, is a learned and famous Hindu Professor. He is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali origin and a research scholar at the Allahabad University in India .

After years of research, he published this book and no less than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of arguments, as authentic.

His arguments are based on the Hindu belief, that the world awaits "the guide and leader, or the spirit” named "Kalki Avatar". However, the description as given in the Holy scriptures of the Hindus, points vividly to Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) of Arabia . Therefore, the Hindus of the world should not wait any longer for the arrival of the "Kalki Avatar" and should readily accept Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) as the "Kalki Avatar".

The following are his facts verified and supported by eight other prominent Hindu pundits.

Background - The Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of the “Kalki Avatar” are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago. The author produces sound evidences from the Vedas and other Holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:-

1. In the Puranas (Hindu Scriptures), it is stated that the “Kalki Avatar” would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for the guidance of the whole world and all human beings;

2. According to the Hindu religion’s prediction, the birth of the “Kalki Avatar” would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is in the Arab region;

3. In the books of the Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of the “Kalki Avatar” are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. When the meaning of these names are examined, some far reaching conclusions are clearly evident:

VISHNU (Meaning GOD) + BHAGAT (Meaning SLAVE) = SLAVE of GOD = ABDULLAH

(Abdullah in Arabic) is the name of Prophet Muhammed's (P.B.U.H.) father;

SUMAANI (Meaning PEACE and CALMNESS) = AMEENAH (Meaning PEACE in Arabic)

Ameenah is the name of the Prophet Muhammed's (P.B.U.H.) mother;

4. In the religious books of the Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of the “Kalki Avatar” would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and trustful person in the region and all available literature establish the claim that Prophet Muhammed possessed these qualities;

5. It is stated in the Vedas (Holy Book of the Hindu religion) that the birth of the “Kalki Avatar” would take place in an honourable clan. This matches perfectly with the Quraysh tribe, which Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) belonged to;

6. It is also stated that God would teach the “Kalki Avatar” through His Messenger (an Angel) in a cave. God (referred to as Allah by the Muslims) taught Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) through His Messenger (Angel Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.

7. God would provide the “Kalki Avatar” with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the world and the seven skies. Indication of Burraq (the horse) and Mee'raj (the night when Prophet Muhammed(P.B.U.H.) travelled the seven skies;

8. God would provide the “Kalki Avatar” with Divine Help. This was particularly proved in the "Battle of Uhud".

9. The “Kalki Avatar” would be born on the 12th of a month. Prophet Muhammed was born on the 12th day of the month of Rabbi-Ul-Awwal (Muslim Hijra Calendar);

10. The “Kalki Avatar” would be an excellent horse rider and swordsman. This is borne by history.

The author here draws the attention of the Hindus, that the days of the horses and swords are long gone. The weapons of the present times are guns, missiles, etc.

So it should be very clear that the period of time in which the “Kalki Avatar” was expected has long passed and it would be unrealistic on the part of those who still await his coming. In fact, the Divine Book, the Holy Quran, contains qualities and signs attributed to the “Kalki Avatar” reflecting on the Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.). The Author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim that the “Kalki Avatar” is in fact Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.

Allah humma salli ala muhammadin wa-ala aali muhammadin kama sallaita ala Ibraheema wa ala aali Ibraheema. Inna ka hameed um majeed.

O’ Allah, shower thy blessings and send thy peace on Muhammed and his followers, as Thou showered Thy blessings and sent Thy peace on Ibrahim, and his followers.

Allah humma baarik ala muhammadin, wa ala aali muhammadin, kama baarakta ala

Ibraheema wa alaa ali Ibraheema. Innaq ka hameed um majeed.'

Bless Muhammed and his descendents as Thou blessed Ibrahim and his descendents. Surely Thou art praised and magnified."

source: http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/why_how_what_forum_full.asp?ArticleID=10194&GroupID=22&Group_title=My%20Voice

Sangat's views? any other bachans of mahapurakhs related to this topic?

As per my limited understanding, the whole of chaubis avatar is translation of hindu scripture + commentary and bani by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, not neccessarily that you have to take it as literal prediction of what is going to happen but I think its just translation of the original scripture... I am probably wrong at some point so I request those with more knowledge such as GPS to please post...

I wouldn't believe everything that the muslims say, as has been said, they have a habit of always bigging up their own faith and they will pick any legend and make it their own, they do this all the time - They say Guru Nanak Dev Ji was one of theirs, they say Jesus was a muslim, they say Kalki Avatar was mohammad, they say every one is a muslim when they are born, they will stop at nothing to big up their faith, even tell out and out lies.....this is what they do!

Kalki Avatar can be found, I think in kalki puran and it predicts an avtar that will arrive on a white horse and will wipe out all those who have strayed from the true path, this will happen as things will get even worst then they are today. France has banned all religious items from schools, this is only the start, it will end with religion being outlawed and persecution ofthose who practise worship of God.

Akaal Purkh has sent many messengers to this earth and will continue to do so, that is no slight on anyone, our Jagat Guru is Guru Nanak Dev Ji Guru Gobind Singh Ji but if Akaal Purkh wishes to send another when things get really really bad then who are we to argue ?

Akaal Purkh has sent many messengers to this earth and will continue to do so, that is no slight on anyone, our Jagat Guru is Guru Nanak Dev Ji Guru Gobind Singh Ji but if Akaal Purkh wishes to send another when things get really really bad then who are we to argue ?

Exactly. Things can't continue the way they are at the moment. However would such a thing happen in this modern world - is it even possible? I mean, of course its possible but would anyone believe 'him' if he were to reveal himself? Wouldn't people say it was another "dehtaari" indulging in blasphemy? Lord knows there's enough of these "dehtaari's" in Punjab at the moment. :D

Personally I think the days of prophets and avatars are gone.

Kalki Avtar is coming and will bring on the age of Satyug.

Believe in the words of Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. He has cleared up Hindu history for us and this prophecy is imminent.

If you don't believe Satyug is coming, lady Maya has fooled you badly.

Don't worry what others say, read Sri Dasam Granth.

Bhaji, when an Avtar comes of course there will be people who will oppose him, look at when Guru Ji's came to this earth many did not recognise them. Guru Nanak Dev Ji's father did not recognise the divine being within his midst. BUT like a shining diamond an Avatars parkash cannot be denied and there will be masses who will folck to their side.

Modern day has nothing to do with it. In gurbani there is mention of "Babaan" which are like flying vehicels that are so fast that in a blink of an eye they can take you thousands of miles. Science has no clue of this, yet in the life-after these are used as the norm.

When Kalki Avatar comes pure people will flock to him and he will sort out the half-baked ,the pakhandi, the ege-filled, whether they use modern technology, who knows?

They say it is going to get really really bad, mothers will have no qualms sleeping with their sons, and fathers with their daughters - this is already happening when you read these horrific news reports.

Bhaji, when an Avtar comes of course there will be people who will oppose him, look at when Guru Ji's came to this earth many did not recognise them. Guru Nanak Dev Ji's father did not recognise the divine being within his midst. BUT like a shining diamond an Avatars parkash cannot be denied and there will be masses who will folck to their side.

Modern day has nothing to do with it. In gurbani there is mention of "Babaan" which are like flying vehicels that are so fast that in a blink of an eye they can take you thousands of miles. Science has no clue of this, yet in the life-after these are used as the norm.

When Kalki Avatar comes pure people will flock to him and he will sort out the half-baked ,the pakhandi, the ege-filled, whether they use modern technology, who knows?

They say it is going to get really really bad, mothers will have no qualms sleeping with their sons, and fathers with their daughters - this is already happening when you read these horrific news reports.

I agree and Kalyug is most certainly almost at it's end, all the signs are there. Satnam Sri Waheguru.

Fair points. I just don't want to be fooled into following someone who isn't worthy of avatar status, and thus in some small way weakening my link with Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sikhi in general. Its hard to explain but you guys know what I mean - hopefully such an avatar would serve to cement our love for Sikhi, and encourage us to undertake those practices we have neglected or forgotten.

Another question I have is this: Would he be a Sikh or will he start a new religion? If so what the flip are we going to do then?

I guess - like Bundha says - a prospective prophet cannot be denied. One thing is for sure - the atheists are going to lose their minds in shock! :D

Fair points. I just don't want to be fooled into following someone who isn't worthy of avatar status, and thus in some small way weakening my link with Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sikhi in general. Its hard to explain but you guys know what I mean - hopefully such an avatar would serve to cement our love for Sikhi, and encourage us to undertake those practices we have neglected or forgotten.

I guess - like Bundha says - a prospective prophet cannot be denied. One thing is for sure - the atheists are going to lose their minds in shock! :D

Lol well Guru Gobind Singh Ji says Kalki avtar will eventually become corrupt so although he will usher in Satyug on earth, we need to keep following Gurbani and the Guru, remember Kalki avtar wil be an incarnation of Vishnu and not god himself or a Satguru.