July 25th (London) Sikhs & Hindus invited to

sikhi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart Singh

Others currently involved are the Hindu Council UK. They are currently pressuring the Mayor as well and are contacting CRE and Met Police.

I have contacted te Jewish Chronicle, waiting for feedback, I hope they can help.

But it is obvious to whom the press release is targerted towards.

Out of the Christian Organisations I would guess The Church of Enland would be a start.

Please if you feel that other groups should be contacted please proceed.

GurFateh

Also

The major Sikh Organisations involved are well connected and will be working with other Religious Groups to stop this from happening.

I am just siting a home on my computer sending out emails, it is these Organisations, previously stated, who will get the job done in an organised and formal manner.

GurFateh

I know this is wrong, but this would be the ultimate revenge :

One of you guys, claim you will convert to muslim, call them up and tell them you will convert, and that publicily you will take your turban off and cut ur hair in front of everyone.

BUT, when you get on stage,

And grab the microphone to thank them for teaching you Islam.

Start the anti-islam speeches and bash it, and claim Sikhi, then have the cops ready, incase anyone tries anything.

I think they would fall for the bait, because they would prolly think that is the highest disgrace to sikhi, if they could get someone to remove their turban.

Would be pretty cool, but I guess we shouldnt sink to the same lows. :wub:

NO! no it shouldn't be done!! what kinda sugestion is that?? we're trying to protect our sikhi, not offend their islam! there's a difference!!! we don't have to stoop to that dirty level to do that! no! don't even bring that suggestion tothe table, it's so immoral!

When betrayed by Auranzeb, Guru Gobind Singh did not fight back by using betrayal and deceit. A Sikh never stoops to the level of the aggressor. If they want to bash Sikhi then they should be answered with the truth about Sikhi. Their religious beliefs do not need to be bashed to gain points for Sikhi.

I hope the sangat of england handles this in a manner the whole panth will be proud of.

Guest mehtab

100% agree with japmans veer and mann kaum layee qurbaan veerjee. We are lions who roar, and when we roar, its them who will have wet pants! Why go undercover to do anything when a Khalsa is supposed to face the opponent head on! Not in a disguise and not from behind!

Guest mehtab

Here is another idea. Dunno how mature or practical it is, but can be useful.

Make as many copies as possible of the following document called Jang Namah, and distribute it to all non-Muslims (and Muslims if possible) present there to counter any bs they say about Sikhism. Write on top in bold and capital letters :

AN ACCOUNT OF THE BRAVERY OF THE SIKH WARRIORS IN THE BATTLEFIELD BY A MUSLIM HISTORIAN QAZI NUR MUHAMMAD

and then start...BANG...!!! :v :g

"Do not call the dogs (the Sikhs) dogs, because they are lions (and) are courageous like lions in the battlefield. How can a hero, who roars like a lion be called a dog? (Moreover) like lions they spread terror in the field of battle. If you wish to learn the art of war, come face to face with them in the battlefield. They will demonstrate it (art of war) to you in such a way that one and all will shower praise on them.

If you wish to learn the science of war, O swordsman, learn from them. They advance at the enemy boldly and come back safely after action. Understand, Singh is their title, a form of address for them. It is not justice to call them d

ogs; if you do not know Hindustani language, then understand that the word 'Singh' means a lion."Truly, they are lion in battle, and at times of peace, they surpass "Hatim" (in generosity ). When they take the Indian sword in their hands they traverse the country from Hind to Sind. None can stand against them in battle, howsoever strong he may be. When they handle the spear, they shatter the ranks of the enemy. When they raise the heads of their spears towa-rds the sky, they would pierce even through the Caucasus (in the process). When the adjust the strings of the bows, place in them the enemy killing arrows (and) pull the strings to their ears, the body of the enemy begins to shiver with fear. When their battle axes fall upon the armour of their opponents, their armour becomes their coffin.

"The body of every one of them is like a piece of rock and in physical grandeur everyone of them is more than fifty men. It is said that Behram Gore killed wild asses and lions. But if he were to come face to face with them even he would bow before them (Singhs). Besides usual arms, they take their guns in hand (and) come into the field of action jumping (and) roaring like lions and raise slogans. They tear asunder the chests of many and shed blood of several (of their enemy) in the dust. You say that musket is a weapon of ancient times, it appears to be a creation of these dogs rather than Socrates. Who else than these (dogs) can be adept in the use of muskets. They do not bother (even if) there are innumerable muskets. To the right and the left, in front and towards the back, they go on operating hundreds of muskets angrily and regularly."

If you do not believe in what I say, you may enquire of the brave swordsmen who would tell you more than myself and would praise them for their fighting. This bears witness to (my statement) that they faced thirty thousand heroes in the battlefield. If their armies take to flight, it is a war tactics of theirs. They resort to this deception in order to make the angr

y army grow bold and run in their pursuit. When they find them separated from the main body and away from help and reinforcement, they at once turn back and fight more ferociously (literal translation - they set fire even to water).

"Did you not see that while fighting the Pathans, they took to flight which was deceptive. A world famous wrestler wielding high esteem and respect alight-ed from his horse and showed his great style as if he were Tuhmatan ( a great warrior of Iran). O valiant fighter, do justice to their (act of ) war. One of their armies invaded Multan and put the city to plunder and devastation and killed many of its inhabitants and carried away an immense booty. I am not sufficiently strong in mind to express what the dogs did there. But as God willed it, each of us has to submit to His Will."

Besides their fighting, listen to one more thing in which they excell all other warriors. They never kill a coward who is running away from the battlefield. They do not rob a woman of her wealth or ornaments whether she is rich or a servant ("Kaneez"). There is no adultry among these dogs, nor are they mischieveous people. A woman, whether young or old, they call a "Burhi". The word Burhi, means in Indian language, an old lady. There is no thief amongst these dogs, nor is there amongst them any mean people. They do not keep company with adulters and house thiefs though all their acts may not be commendable."

If you are not acquainted with their religion, I tell you that the Sikhs are the disciples of the Guru - that glorious Guru lived at Chak (Amritsar). The ways and manners of these people were laid down by Nanak who showed these Sikhs a separate path. He was succeeded by Guru Gobind Singh from whom they received the title of Singh. They are not part of the Hindus, who have a separate religion of their own. "Now that you have familiarised yourself with the behaviour of the Sikhs, you may also know something about their country. They have divided the Punjab amongst themselves and have b

estowed it upon every young and old."

( courtesy : http://www.info-sikh.com/JJPage1.html )

Now that should kick some a$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

lemme also add little bit

paaji today we need more HOSH then JOSH ,the planning wich we are making ,what we think they must not be knowing they must be a bit more cautious and more tyar par tyar.

first u must go undercover and attack like " gorrilaa warware"

CHEP KE WAAAR KARO

by this man there are chances of winning

this whatever im saying is for protection for my sikh brothers ,hindu brothers and jew brothers

all muslims are not bad but some are those who are doing this wrong thing

and i think we must not discuss openly our plans to stop that F.U.K.N CRAP