Sikh Body Guard Of Uae President

Deep Singh

Guest mehtab

i was raised in the UAE for 18 years of my life...arabs have some kind of fear about Sikhs in their minds...u will never ever find a Sikh cab driver in UAE...educated Sikhs there are mostly businessmen, and the ones who are not so educated take up labor jobs, again, which can be done only by those who are physically strong, which is why u see mostly Sikhs or pathaans do those strength demanding jobs...but hey, i m so glad to know this :D

Winston Churchill and most all wealthy Brit Businessguys/traders etc.. all had sikh bodygaurds during the 19th century all around the world (singapore/malaysia/china/hongkong).. Sikhs are the only trustable and loyal friends of many different communities.... Even judges of colonial india used to trust on any Sikhs sooo much that they even gave their decisions/rule just base on their trust on Sikhs on many cases..

As about deep veerjees.. comments on Indira body gaurds.. i think that shows the case of Sikhs trust and loyality toward sikhi and community justice B) ...

Even Saddam had very close sikh friends.. (His carepentar) and with his request he lifted the ban on the only sikh gurdwara in iraq..

Thanks for the link wubb.gif

Veer jeo.....

i was just kidding about the I. Gandhi stuff...... ohmy.gif

like i just meant: he has not heard the normal propaganda that the media presents.....? that never trust a sikh bodyguard...

same goes for the Queen in Inglaaand she has ALSO sikh body guards....this just proves that SIKHs even after Gandhi's assis. could be trusted AND that world knows this!

yeah Vicky Veer, u r rite....hard work IS important.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

http://real.ny1.com:8080/ramgen/real3/0004...304_182032hi.rm

Amardeep Veer ji...check out the link above....

the news is about Amrik Singh who was denied the right to wear a turban at the job with NYPD....just in the start they show a pic of a Singh who is the bodyguard of the Brit Queen!

i remember i posted the link above in 'downloads' section... :D )

veero tusi gussah na karayo, singan di gal shado,

what happened with the child wuz truely only waheguroos kirpa, itsmore then amazing, he will turn out to be some1 great for humanity, i think ne ways, raab tha bohath bohath shukar ah, ik niki jahi jaan bach gi...

and as for sikhs.....not bieng trusted by muslims

look at afghanistan, only religion allowed to practice other then islam, b/c during the invasion by ussr the sikhs took up arms against the ruskies and did heavy damage, and the gurdwara sahib wuz bombed repeatdly, but the resolve shown by the loyal sikhs of afghanistan was they rebuilt it again and again......in the part of pakistan which is next to afghanistan and in afghanistan they say to their kids who dont' sleep that "harry singh nalwa will come" (maybe not harry singh nalwa but one of the great mukhis of the panth who invaded afghanistan....