Plz Only Ladies Should Open This

Guest gupt

Ive said this before, I don;t understand why a girl cant just pm a bibi on here instead of posting on a site where there is a risk of a child or man clicking on this thread. I'm a girl but this stuff being on here feels and is very wrong.

Srry but i don't have any choose, i don't known any amritdhari girl personally who is close and to whom i can ask this question

Ive said this before, I don;t understand why a girl cant just pm a bibi on here instead of posting on a site where there is a risk of a child or man clicking on this thread. I'm a girl but this stuff being on here feels and is very wrong.

She hasnt asked some inappropriate/sinful Question...im sure other girls wonder the same and now can get an answer...

It says clearly only ladies should open this.. so if a man invites himself to the topic, thats his problem.

As for a child reading, I think theres content on this forum which will do more damage to that childs mind than reading this totaly legitamate topic.

She hasnt asked some inappropriate/sinful Question...im sure other girls wonder the same and now can get an answer...

It says clearly only ladies should open this.. so if a man invites himself to the topic, thats his problem.

As for a child reading, I think theres content on this forum which will do more damage to that childs mind than reading this totaly legitamate topic.

Yes she has, talking about that time of the month is VERY innapropriate on a male/ female forum. To the poster, you do have a choice, you could PM a bibi on here.