Plz Only Ladies Should Open This

Guest gupt

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

The topic i m gng to discuss is bit embarrassing.

But i don't have another choice.I wanna know how a amritdhari ladies manage to wear Kacha at the time of periods b'coz i suppose a pad doesn't stick to the kacha.

Also i wanna know while bathing we should not remove the 5 kakars frm the body. how so?

Well basically, you wear a kachi(pair of knickers) underneath your kachera. When removing the kachi or putting it on, you take one leg out of your kacherra and kachi, keeping the other side of the kachera on your upper leg-take kachi off, put it on and do the same when changing kacherra- it should NEVER ever leave your sareer

Well basically, you wear a kachi(pair of knickers) underneath your kachera. When removing the kachi or putting it on, you take one leg out of your kacherra and kachi, keeping the other side of the kachera on your upper leg-take kachi off, put it on and do the same when changing kacherra- it should NEVER ever leave your sareer

Its allowed to wear kachi underneath kachera???????????????????????????

Yeah only on period should you wear kuchee or when you think you may be due on/ about to start. Wearing it for no reason shouldn't be the case.

should you wear kuchee or when you think you may be due on/ about to start. Wearing it for no reason shouldn't be the case.?????????

underneath we should not wear daily only on period days rite........

actually i haven't took amrit till now but thinking to take amrit soon that's why asking

Ive said this before, I don;t understand why a girl cant just pm a bibi on here instead of posting on a site where there is a risk of a child or man clicking on this thread. I'm a girl but this stuff being on here feels and is very wrong.