Call To Arms Against The Edl

Guest pluralism

Guest pluralism

Sick of seeing your faith being hijacked by fascists, islamaphobes and warmongerers? Please support an initiative to fight against the EDL and BNP.

Sikhs AGAINST the EDL (English Defence League) Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sikhs-Against-the-EDL-English-Defence-League/102679703128596

Very soon, letters will be sent out to Sikh organisations for their support to tackle this issue and achieve representation.

An audio interview by the National Union of Students' Black Students Campaign is to be posted up.

Guest Anti-Islamo-facist

Sick of seeing your faith being hijacked by fascists, islamaphobes and warmongerers? Please support an initiative to fight against the EDL and BNP.

Sikhs AGAINST the EDL (English Defence League) Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sikhs-Against-the-EDL-English-Defence-League/102679703128596

Very soon, letters will be sent out to Sikh organisations for their support to tackle this issue and achieve representation.

An audio interview by the National Union of Students' Black Students Campaign is to be posted up.

Were sick of bnp nazi fascists and islamo facists. EDL has legitimate right to exist in defence of English way of life. Sikhs are not against EDL they are against fascists and racists like UAF islamo-facists

I'm against the EDL as are many other clued up Sikhs who can see them for what they really are. For the record I couldn't care a toss about preserving the 'English way of life', especially if EDL people are examples of what this is.

If EDLers want to preserve the English way of life they should start by trying to educate themselves to actually learn the English language to a decent GCSE/A Level standard and Morris dance A LOT more. These football yobbo morons aren't defending anything worth defending.

And some of you apnay can stop crapping your pents at sullay so much and try going to martial art classes and the gym instead of joining these bewakoofs.

It's embarrassing...

Amazing timing!

While walking along a busy shopping street in West London today, I came upon an EDL demonstration (close to the Israel Embassy). I stood by, had a good look at the crowd and listened to their speeches.

Sikhs have nothing in common with the EDL and its views - and those Sikhs who claim to support the EDL's policies are clearly stupid (yes, genuinely stupid).

It is a racist organisation dominated by the kind of crowd who used to cause problems at football matches - and shout 'Paki' at you in the street.