Sant Baba Baljit Singh Khalsa (Dadu Sahib Wale) In The Uk

Action Committee

Baba ji, is doing some great parchar. However he needs to maintain his credibility and that is through being transparent, like Baba Ranjit Singh ji.

So he needs to clarify, why he has not spoken up against Prof Darshan Singh. I remember a number of years ago, a reporter from the News of the World (same one that has been involved in exposing the Pakastani Cricket players and match fixing), in an undercover role approached Baba Baljit Singh about 'human traficking/illegal immigration', i.e. bringing someone from India, with his jatha for money. The report in the paper was a total embarrasemnt for the Sikh Community. Baba ji, did not complain to the Press complaints commission nor did they deny and clarify in the Punjabi media. I think it was related to a Gurdwara in the Midlands, where the undercover reporter approcahed Baba ji.

Once he clarifies, his credibility will be restored. Once again can i re-iterate that he is doing some great parchar.

Baba ji, is doing some great parchar. However he needs to maintain his credibility and that is through being transparent, like Baba Ranjit Singh ji.

So he needs to clarify, why he has not spoken up against Prof Darshan Singh. I remember a number of years ago, a reporter from the News of the World (same one that has been involved in exposing the Pakastani Cricket players and match fixing), in an undercover role approached Baba Baljit Singh about 'human traficking/illegal immigration', i.e. bringing someone from India, with his jatha for money. The report in the paper was a total embarrasemnt for the Sikh Community. Baba ji, did not complain to the Press complaints commission nor did they deny and clarify in the Punjabi media. I think it was related to a Gurdwara in the Midlands, where the undercover reporter approcahed Baba ji.

Once he clarifies, his credibility will be restored. Once again can i re-iterate that he is doing some great parchar.

Once again, please go and speak directly with Baba Baljit Singh and iron out your concerns. He is in the UK for 10 days and I know from experience Baba Ji will sit with you for hours if the discussion is about the panth.

Your issue on credibility is subjective and you will be in a better position to make an objective opinion after you have had a direct discussion with Baba Baljit Singh. Don't rely on second hand judgements.

It is a matter of concern for all right thinking sikhs.It is not something that relates to those who have raised question

about his role in attending World sikh convention arranged by anti panthic elements.

We all should be asking him about this. Singhs asked him this question in A Gurudwara sahib in Brampton , Canada earlier

this year.Baba Hari singh randhawewale was also present.Baljit Singh daduwal had no answer.

It is very straightforward issue. Did he go there or not? We all know now that he did go.It is for him to come out with an explanation rather than someone probing him for this act.Those who claim to be preaching for panth should act in the interests of panth.Integrity of a gursikh is of paramount importance.

It is a matter of concern for all right thinking sikhs.It is not something that relates to those who have raised question

about his role in attending World sikh convention arranged by anti panthic elements.

We all should be asking him about this. Singhs asked him this question in A Gurudwara sahib in Brampton , Canada earlier

this year.Baba Hari singh randhawewale was also present.Baljit Singh daduwal had no answer.

It is very straightforward issue. Did he go there or not? We all know now that he did go.It is for him to come out with an explanation rather than someone probing him for this act.Those who claim to be preaching for panth should act in the interests of panth.Integrity of a gursikh is of paramount importance.

GPS from reading this thread, all i see is you doing nindiya and you silly attempt to deface someone. have a break and do something positive with your life

i think the sangat shud ignore the gps guy

anyway

Baba Baljit Singh is doing good parchar, cant wait to go to a divaan

GPS from reading this thread, all i see is you doing nindiya and you silly attempt to deface someone. have a break and do something positive with your life

i think the sangat shud ignore the gps guy

anyway

Baba Baljit Singh is doing good parchar, cant wait to go to a divaan

Parwinder singh ji

I have no intention to deface anyone. I will apreciate if you get the answer to the point raised by me.

Once again, please go and speak directly with Baba Baljit Singh and iron out your concerns. He is in the UK for 10 days and I know from experience Baba Ji will sit with you for hours if the discussion is about the panth.

Your issue on credibility is subjective and you will be in a better position to make an objective opinion after you have had a direct discussion with Baba Baljit Singh. Don't rely on second hand judgements.

Yes, i could that personally. But what about the Sikh Sangat, especially those belonging to the Gurdwara, which was mentioned in the News of the World, that was dis-credited by the article, in which Baba Ji was named as agreeng to take money in order to facilitate an person coming to the UK on false pretences.

Even if the article/story was true, we all make mistakes and slip up, we just need to 'own up' aplogise and move on.

Jathedar Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa Dadu Sahib Wale have been doing great parchar and practical seva for the Sikh nation rather than just sit on stages and and offer fruitless suggestion of how to deal with Fake Guru's in Punjab as must "Sant/Baba's" do.

Jathedar Sahib has nothing to prove to anyone, especially if those that have been mentioned in the thread are being used as "yardsticks" for Credibility.

<Mod cut>

Who else has been to jail or had more cases registered against them for speaking out against the support the state is providing to these Fake Guru's?

Why is Khalistan a tabooed issue for must Sant's but for Jathedar Sahib it is a standard issue and nothing special.

<Mod cut>

'Kalistan 1984' Jeeo, I too hope the audio from the Southall Divan is made available online as Sant Baljeet Singh Jee’s divan in Southall absolutely amazing….Baba Jee killed it!!! Not only was it jam packed but I was truly glad that he was given the satkaar he deserves…his seva is absolutely amazing!