Just A Few Questions

Guest mehtab

Guest mehtab

i just have a few questions about bhindranwale

(1) was he ever arrested for any of his activities?

(2) what was his reason for residing in Akal Takht Sahib?

thank you

i really dont know why he was there ji

but as per my thinking....i think he was their may be cuz of Guru sahib jis saheeddi devas..and prolly was going to give lecture(as always)

im jus asummin.

jus a question

how long was He their thogh! for how long? that might help to get to teh conclusion of this question.

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

hey bro rochak malang

baba jarnail singh ji khalsa guru the pyara laal was arrested many a time... but as he was a law abiding, god fearing man, who only wanted freedom from opression and tyranny for his fellow quamis he was set free... he proved again and again the farse of the indian government

baba ji resided in akaal takht because the compound of mehta chawk and become filled with government inflitrators and baba ji new the upcomming hamla of sach khaand was about to begin, and he in the place of baba deep singh ji khalsa would fight, fight with the might of sava lakh...which baba ji proved.... he fought gallianty along side SHAHEED BAI SUHBEG SINGH JI KHALSA who fortified siri akaal takht sahib and supporting buildings. Also inside was babbar khalsa deh mukhi Sardar Bai Sukha Singh ji Babbar who left the compound under hukumn of punj pyaraye.

DHUN HAI TU DHUN KHALSA