10 Secrets Radical Muslims Don'T Want You To Know;

Harbi

What is the point of rehashing this old stuff from 15 odd years ago?

So much has been said about the grooming and conversion of clueless apneean in the UK.

But not much being done about it eh mr Dalsingh. Maybe people have forgotten about it seeing as how it was soooo long ago. Maybe thats the point?

But not much being done about it eh mr Dalsingh. Maybe people have forgotten about it seeing as how it was soooo long ago. Maybe thats the point?

I've seen a good few things tried. Ultimately, our best defense is a strongly bonded community and education that actually reaches and strikes home with Sikhs. Not just stuff that preaches to the already converted.

I've seen it kick off with sullay over this around the time that thing you originally posted came out. Lets face facts, today an apnee is as, if not more, likely to carry around with a gora and become a gori wannabe. What about that? What about 10 secrets goray hide. That really, deep inside, they prefer it if we were just like them.

Thing is this. If a girl finds a guy attractive and is that way inclined, she is going to go with him. I don't know what we can do about every last lust filled or dimwitted kuri that is born into our quom who does this. Because we seem to have a lot of them. Blaming blokes who chat up and lay easily available kurian isn't the solution.

We need to look at where we go wrong in raising these kurian up. So that in future, we wont have mounds of girls that are essentially 'easy'.

As we all know since Yugas Only Rishis and Mahapursh knew the way of Realising God and was shared only to higher castes like Brahmans not to Kshatriyas,Vashinas,Sudras etc.

Now today in Kalyug, as described by Our Guruji, All religions are downgraded by the Influence of Kalyug, So in very yuga there comes a time-- WHEN EVERYONE BECOMES SHANKARVARAN. Now plz donot link sankarvaran to shiv or some devataa. Shnakarvaran is concept where all religions become one due to confluence.....i.e. Muslims marrying to hindus, Hindus marrying to christinas, Sikhs marrying to Hindus, Jains marrying to Muslimes.... ultimately Hardely anybody sticks to one religions. This usually happens when Dhram collapses and Dharam is only in Books not by Practice.

Whole worlds is witnessing this issue.

Muslim and Christians Religions Both Originated from SHUKRCHARYA(Guru of Demons).Hindu Religion was Originated from Devtass.(That is Why Muslims and Hindus fight over Kashmir) bcz Kashmir is a Place of Rishi Kapalmuni(Father of Devataas and Demons-Ditti and Additi as their Mothers).

Ultimately it s War between Gurmukhs and Manmukhs. and @ the end GURmukhs wins

wonder what your source of "gyan" is...

I am amazed..how at times you come up with such innovative non-sense. :rolleyes:

did I say innovative nonsense? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wonder what your source of "gyan" is...

I am amazed..how at times you come up with such innovative non-sense. rolleyes.gif

did I say innovative nonsense? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Please refer to 'Abrahamic Religions' in Wikipedia.....FYI. Judaism,Islam and Christanity are allinterlinked Faiths with Common Father which is much disputed nowdays.......and that is why there is a war between them.

Please refer to 'Abrahamic Religions' in Wikipedia.....FYI. Judaism,Islam and Christanity are allinterlinked Faiths with Common Father which is much disputed nowdays.......and that is why there is a war between them.

am very well informed about them.....

The nonsense in your post which I criticized just defies logic. Neither can you prove any of them. Neither does it make sense. Neither does it have to do in anyway with mainstream gursikhi. Neither do I think you should MIS-inform users here of 'snatan mat' beliefs that you ardently adhere to.

Other than that, I have nothing against you! :D

guruvah jio,

Shri Guru Nanak ji Ka Mecca ki Ghosht Vich Bani Dwara Darj hai.

Jab Hoosi EK VARAN Tab Hoosi Neela Rang.

Bani Sach Khudeye di,Kahe Nanak Shah Malang.

Jaat Paat sab Udsi Sab Sankar Varan Kahaye

Nanak Kahe Imam ji eiho Likiya Vedaan Mahe

then,

Fer Karo Mein Khalsa vase Vich Punjab

Char Varan Ka Ek Saj Kar Diklayoo Aap

• 2 years later...

Too many people here are lacking so much basic knowledge - Mohinder Pal's citation is very good and just another angle to the origins of religions its not something to argue about. Brilliant article something that nobody has commented about but have rather decided to prove that they are a lot wiser than Mohinder Pal. " Oh God when will Sikhs ever wake up"

The threats of islam are very real and an important issue for minority groups. A huge majority of Muslim now have an agenda of hatred towards non muslims. Sikhs need to be on guard and have their defenses up, ultimately its the UK govts job to sort this mess out.

Muslims want to run your town and cities, take all the jobs purchase all the shops, so that you will have to work for them and their eyes are on your women folk and aim to subjugate all non muslims in very way just like Aurangzeb did. They are basically the same.