Harbi

10 Secrets Radical Muslims Don'T Want You To Know;

SunSingh    277

reminds me of chandi di vaar, in which the devtay started to think too highly of themselves, the demons then displaced them (through waheguru's hukum). when the demons thought too much of themselves, they were also displaced by chandi.

guruvah    141

Please refer to 'Abrahamic Religions' in Wikipedia.....FYI. Judaism,Islam and Christanity are allinterlinked Faiths with Common Father which is much disputed nowdays.......and that is why there is a war between them.

am very well informed about them.....

The nonsense in your post which I criticized just defies logic. Neither can you prove any of them. Neither does it make sense. Neither does it have to do in anyway with mainstream gursikhi. Neither do I think you should MIS-inform users here of 'snatan mat' beliefs that you ardently adhere to.

Other than that, I have nothing against you! :D

mohinder pal    114

guruvah jio,

Shri Guru Nanak ji Ka Mecca ki Ghosht Vich Bani Dwara Darj hai.

Jab Hoosi EK VARAN Tab Hoosi Neela Rang.

Bani Sach Khudeye di,Kahe Nanak Shah Malang.

Jaat Paat sab Udsi Sab Sankar Varan Kahaye

Nanak Kahe Imam ji eiho Likiya Vedaan Mahe

then,

Fer Karo Mein Khalsa vase Vich Punjab

Char Varan Ka Ek Saj Kar Diklayoo Aap

singh598    381

Too many people here are lacking so much basic knowledge - Mohinder Pal's citation is very good and just another angle to the origins of religions its not something to argue about. Brilliant article something that nobody has commented about but have rather decided to prove that they are a lot wiser than Mohinder Pal. " Oh God when will Sikhs ever wake up"

The threats of islam are very real and an important issue for minority groups. A huge majority of Muslim now have an agenda of hatred towards non muslims. Sikhs need to be on guard and have their defenses up, ultimately its the UK govts job to sort this mess out.

Muslims want to run your town and cities, take all the jobs purchase all the shops, so that you will have to work for them and their eyes are on your women folk and aim to subjugate all non muslims in very way just like Aurangzeb did. They are basically the same.

Edited by singh598
  • Like 1

Borat    13

Typical Dalsingh101. Always pretending like Muslims aren't the biggest threat to our religion.

Props to Mohinder Pal for creating such a indepth, and to-the-point article.

But I think things are only going to get worse before something changes. Muslims will undoubtably do what they always do; cause wars. Just like in Chechnya and Lebanon. Then ths issue could be ignored by no one.

• Like 1

singh598    381

Thank you for your opinion....Didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji perceive Aurangzeb as a threat to freedom of religion???

i'm sure your opinion will change when you have to live in your area as a second class citizen with muslims oppressing you telling you what you can and cannot do. Heres an example but this probably doesn't apply to a faceless person like you, probably an GOI anti sikh department in Mumbai or something constantly trying to muddy the waters

dallysingh101    1,585

I'm bumping this up. Mainly to remind me of what I was thinking about this issue 7 years ago. 

I've seen a good few things tried. Ultimately, our best defense is a strongly bonded community and education that actually reaches and strikes home with Sikhs. Not just stuff that preaches to the already converted.

I've seen it kick off with sullay over this around the time that thing you originally posted came out. Lets face facts, today an apnee is as, if not more, likely to carry around with a gora and become a gori wannabe. What about that? What about 10 secrets goray hide. That really, deep inside, they prefer it if we were just like them.

Thing is this. If a girl finds a guy attractive and is that way inclined, she is going to go with him. I don't know what we can do about every last lust filled or dimwitted kuri that is born into our quom who does this. Because we seem to have a lot of them. Blaming blokes who chat up and lay easily available kurian isn't the solution.

We need to look at where we go wrong in raising these kurian up. So that in future, we wont have mounds of girls that are essentially 'easy'.

Today, I feel my words were not exactly 'sensitive' (an issue I have......), but overall, I still generally hold this opinion. 

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
On 3/8/2017 at 5:35 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I'm bumping this up. Mainly to remind me of what I was thinking about this issue 7 years ago. 

Today, I feel my words were not exactly 'sensitive' (an issue I have......), but overall, I still generally hold this opinion. 

Maybe it's because I believe Sikhs are the best, (you could accuse me for being a Sikh Supremacist, and I wouldn't deny it), but we need to re-educate our youth that we are the best. Today these, "All religions are equal", types are really getting the pain of their lies. The life of a Sikh started with truth, but the life of a non-Sikh is started with falsehood, but now instead of the Sikhs assisting the Non-Sikhs finding the truth, we get Sikhs going to falsehood.

13Mirch    884
On 3/9/2017 at 11:35 AM, dallysingh101 said:

As a side note, the name Harbi is etymologically related to the concept of Dar al Harb or the House of War i.e. the domain of the infidel. 

Edited by 13Mirch
  • Like 2