10 Secrets Radical Muslims Don'T Want You To Know;

Harbi

Typical Dalsingh101. Always pretending like Muslims aren't the biggest threat to our religion.

Props to Mohinder Pal for creating such a indepth, and to-the-point article.

But I think things are only going to get worse before something changes. Muslims will undoubtably do what they always do; cause wars. Just like in Chechnya and Lebanon. Then ths issue could be ignored by no one.

Thank you for your opinion....Didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji perceive Aurangzeb as a threat to freedom of religion???

i'm sure your opinion will change when you have to live in your area as a second class citizen with muslims oppressing you telling you what you can and cannot do. Heres an example but this probably doesn't apply to a faceless person like you, probably an GOI anti sikh department in Mumbai or something constantly trying to muddy the waters

• 4 years later...

I'm bumping this up. Mainly to remind me of what I was thinking about this issue 7 years ago. 

I've seen a good few things tried. Ultimately, our best defense is a strongly bonded community and education that actually reaches and strikes home with Sikhs. Not just stuff that preaches to the already converted.

I've seen it kick off with sullay over this around the time that thing you originally posted came out. Lets face facts, today an apnee is as, if not more, likely to carry around with a gora and become a gori wannabe. What about that? What about 10 secrets goray hide. That really, deep inside, they prefer it if we were just like them.

Thing is this. If a girl finds a guy attractive and is that way inclined, she is going to go with him. I don't know what we can do about every last lust filled or dimwitted kuri that is born into our quom who does this. Because we seem to have a lot of them. Blaming blokes who chat up and lay easily available kurian isn't the solution.

We need to look at where we go wrong in raising these kurian up. So that in future, we wont have mounds of girls that are essentially 'easy'.

Today, I feel my words were not exactly 'sensitive' (an issue I have......), but overall, I still generally hold this opinion. 

Guest Jacfsing2
On 3/8/2017 at 5:35 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I'm bumping this up. Mainly to remind me of what I was thinking about this issue 7 years ago. 

Today, I feel my words were not exactly 'sensitive' (an issue I have......), but overall, I still generally hold this opinion. 

Maybe it's because I believe Sikhs are the best, (you could accuse me for being a Sikh Supremacist, and I wouldn't deny it), but we need to re-educate our youth that we are the best. Today these, "All religions are equal", types are really getting the pain of their lies. The life of a Sikh started with truth, but the life of a non-Sikh is started with falsehood, but now instead of the Sikhs assisting the Non-Sikhs finding the truth, we get Sikhs going to falsehood.

On 3/9/2017 at 11:35 AM, dallysingh101 said:

As a side note, the name Harbi is etymologically related to the concept of Dar al Harb or the House of War i.e. the domain of the infidel. 

• 8 months later...
On 25/8/2010 at 12:17 PM, Harbi said:

Islam is a MISSIONARY religion committed to CONVERSION, according to the Koran the world is divided up into 2 parts, Dar-as-Islam (House of Faith) a title which applies to all Islamic countries and Dar-al-Harb (Household of War),

land not yet surrendered to Allah, which is the rest of the world.

It is the duty of every Muslim to wage Jihad (Holy War) against Kafirs, infidels and non-believers what the Koran calls non-Muslims and make them submit to Islam. Violence against Kafirs is encouraged in the Koran, if gentle persuasion doesn't work.

Good points by Harbi Jee on manipulated version of Islam by the moorakh fanatics. They summarize the devlish nature of such belief, and the worse point is, that they are proud in creating and making way for the brainless.

Secondly, what rubish is taht, that land has to be surrendered to Allah? If he ius the only god according to them, and he created everything, does not everything belong to him? why to paint out that spiritual reality with wicked human qualities?

If that allah needs lands to be surrendered, than, sorry he is not god but a type of hitler...

Once again, when we all know there is one creator, give him any name, what is his level of intelligence in this case, that he creates men, and then tell some to kill others because they donot believe in him?

Utter rubbish, utter nonsense, utter madness.

Anybody with a minimmum of common sense, if ever wants to know how that One God is like, and what are His attributes, can know all that, and much more with the simple yet complete in truth : Mool mantra.

See the beauty, the love, the grace, the maginificence, the wisdom, the strentgth, the Truth, of that Lord creator, which we call Wahiguru Akal Purukh, it surpasses any descriptio and benevolence of that Primal Being.

Though most know what it is, yet I am going to reproduce it below, for those who still do not know, how and what that Supreme Being is:

Ek ong kaar,

sat naam,

karataa purakh,

nirbho, nirvair

Akaal moorat,

ajoonee, saibhang,

gur prasaad. Jap!

Aad such,

jugaad such,

Hai bhee such,

Naanak hosee bhee such.

One Creator.

Truth is His name.

Doer of everything.

Fearless,

Revengeless,

Undying,

Unborn,

Self illumined,

The Guru's gift,

Meditate!

True in the beginning.

True through all the ages.

True even now.

Oh Nanak it is forever true.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

Sat Sree Akal.

On 25/08/2010 at 2:47 PM, Bundha said:

Mohinder Pal,

I like your post. It makes sense. The Abramanic faiths do feel like descendents from rakshas, and I am not surprised that they fight amongst themsleves, this is part of their nature.

I think the original post needs to be brought up time and time again. We as Sikhs try to see the good in all people but other people are hell bent on their misguided ways and we need to remind ourselves rather then fall into a false sense of security.

Did any one see the Dispatches programme the other day? It was called 'Marrying Your Cousin'.

It was most disturbing seeing the effects of inbreeding amongst the P'stan commuity, the effects on the kids are horrific!

Yet they are all in denial, infact most were in praise of marrying within their families.

orthodox jews do the same and it purely money control, even now p'stani have started marrying their daughters to the prophet so they become like nuns just hold on to money and land