Kashmiri Sikhs Asked To Convert To Islam

back in 1983/84 threatening letters to hindus supposedly sent by Sant-Sipahi Jarnail SIngh Bhindranwale, but were really sent with one purpose, and that was to turn public away from Sant Ji, and this is an oft-repeated ploy to create resentment against certain people.

So I wouldnt discount indian govt hand behind this.

back in 1983/84 threatening letters to hindus supposedly sent by Sant-Sipahi Jarnail SIngh Bhindranwale, but were really sent with one purpose, and that was to turn public away from Sant Ji, and this is an oft-repeated ploy to create resentment against certain people.

So I wouldnt discount indian govt hand behind this.

CORRECT ! ohmy.gif O WAHEGURU DESTROY THIS EVIL REGIME INDIA !

Sikhs helped defeat Islamic rule in India. I wouldn't be surprised if the muslim threats eventually turn into cries of 'persecution/genocide' as their jihad backfires and they get massacred by the Sikhs. Same old stupid game with muslims, they never learn and neither do we so this idiotic war between them and us goes on century after century.

India made a monumental blunder-after re-capturing their country from the invading muslims, instead of eliminating the religion that lead to the deaths of 80 million Hindus, the destruction/conversion of 10,000 Hindu temples to mosques/mausoleums (including the Taj Mahal), the countless billions of dollars of wealth stolen by the Islamic Arabs, Persians, Turkish hordes, they allowed Islam to propagate, re-grow, becoming Pakistan and Bangladesh and now they will likely have to fight them all over again.

They should've followed Spain's example and expunged Islam from their nation. Of course Spain let in the Trojan Islamic horse and now have muslim populations to deal with again, but not the 400 million or so muslims that India has to contend with in their region.

I wish them the very best of British - they'll need it!