Please Help Me My Brothers Are Stressing Me Out

Guest NeeedHelp

Guest NeeedHelp

Hi. I am the youngest of 3 male children born into a Sikh family. We all kept our hair did paat etc. Last year my middle brother cut his hair, and my house turned into utter chaos. It struck me very hard, I even made a topic on here about it. It wasn't so much that I personally couldn't deal with it, it was just seeing the pain in my mothers and fathers eyes everyday that hurt me (and still hurts me to this day.)

Now my oldest brother is becoming paranoid about himself. He believes he will never find a girl due to his dastaar/beard. He is extremely muscular, been working out for about 5 years. I have even heard him crying one time saying it is hard to be different from everyone else... it really hurts me to hear this. I don't know if I should tell my mom/dad or what to even do at this point. Sometimes he seems so confident and then other times he is like this. I do not get why I being the youngest am the most mentally stable. I really do not want to see my parents go through the same pain that they did when my other brother cut his hair. What should I do sangat ji?