Amrit Sanchar

Guest Urgent

Vaheguroo, Bhai Sahib thats where I first gave my head but noticed that they dont follow full Rehat.

Anyway no arguements. Any other Amrit Sanchars Jee?

Speak to the local Southall Gurdwara committee then or think about travelling out of Southall to the midlands. GNNSJ Gurdwara, Oldbury Gurdwara, Bebe Nanaki Gurdwara, AKJ Rehansabhis etc.

Just a personal point...I was always told that you only give your head once, and the only time you should pesh infront of the Punj is when YOU have committed a Kurehit.

Speak to the local Southall Gurdwara committee then or think about travelling out of Southall to the midlands. GNNSJ Gurdwara, Oldbury Gurdwara, Bebe Nanaki Gurdwara, AKJ Rehansabhis etc.

Just a personal point...I was always told that you only give your head once, and the only time you should pesh infront of the Punj is when YOU have committed a Kurehit.

Without wishing to divert the topic off course, I don't think peshi is just for when someone has committed a kurehat. If you are very worried about something, you need advice on something related to your Jeevan, or help with anything, the Panj Pyare are there to give you guidance.

There are also, unfortunately many Amrit Sanchars where proper selection process of the Panj Pyare is not followed - in some cases, sevadars in the Amrit Sanchars do not keep proper Panj Kakkar Rehat, do not keep strict Amritvela, or act in the wrong way eg having relationships, dishonesty, etc. Whilst most Gurmukhs say their Amrit is still valid, maybe the doubts in the abhilakees mind would disappear if they presented themselves for peshi elsewhere.

I agree that the person in queston may need to travel a little further for an Amrit Sanchar but I am sure there is Sangat willing to help with transport if he/she is unable to get there himself/herself :)