Being Followed

Guest GUPTSINGH

Guest GUPTSINGH

Please I need Help. I went on a trip to USA from Canada but I was followed by someone who i had a disagrement with on a internet forum. They just followed me around but did not approach me just watched me. I only found out when I got back home as they told me they have been following me around. Should I beleive it or am I going crazy and being paranoid?

Guest 0/10fatlock

Sounds like internet is srs business. I wouldnt worry about it OP, even if he was stalking you, if he didnt approach you hell be too beta to do anything else. Take a multi and lift heavy, good luck in your goals of 2010!

Contact police.. (send them email). To stay on safe side, send alert to forum admins and list the possible members of the forum that you think that they might be stalking you..

Personally i wouldn't worry about them and u shud severe all contacts with them (ignore their emails/pm/im etc). Most likely they probably sending you long emails and blackmailing with stupid stuff.. U keep going on with your life and ignore such losers !

Again never reply back !!!

Guest enforcement

I'm surprised by the comments so far. I would urge you to be highly vigilant of this and possible further incidents. Don't delay in acting.

Inform the websites owners & moderators.

Inform the local police. I know there's a stigma in approaching the police, as you only do it when something seriously has gone wrong but don't feel this way. Simply keep them up to date.

Inform your dear ones or a few close people you trust of what has happened.

Internet grudges can get way out of hand (personal experience).

In my case a few years back I had to vanish off the internet for a little while too.