Jasbir Singh Rode Joins Akali Dal Badal

Southall Youth

Is this the same person who was slapped in the sangat by Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale because he forced a Granthi at gunpoint to recite Ragmala at Sri Akal Takht Sahib and this wasn't part of the maryada at that point of time?

Hold it, don't run for my neck and no need to turn this into a Ragmala debate, just want to confirm, so just answer YES or NO and move on with your normal life.

Thanks

Admin Note: This thread will be locked if anyone turns this into another inter-jatha match

Is this the same person who was slapped in the sangat by Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale because he forced a Granthi at gunpoint to recite Ragmala at Sri Akal Takht Sahib and this wasn't part of the maryada at that point of time?

Hold it, don't run for my neck and no need to turn this into a Ragmala debate, just want to confirm, so just answer YES or NO and move on with your normal life.

Thanks

Admin Note: This thread will be locked if anyone turns this into another inter-jatha match

yes, its the same person.

when he became jathedar of akal takht he enforced it again .

no it wasnt, it was Jasvir Singh's brother, Swaran Singh, who was responsible for killing lala jagat narain.

Thanks

No he is not that person.

Let me tell you one thing without going into the issue of Ragmala. I have seen a saroop of Sri guru Granth sahib of 1708.

It has ragmala in that. Let us not turn every issue into Ragmala controversy.

Look at the man's seva and what he has done and what he does from now on, don't be so caught up in the labels.

Many Akali splinter dals, and khalistani dals openly or covertly support Congress.

Punjab politics is very murky not easily understood, especially for wentern born kids like us.

You have to travel there, and visit these people to get the real picture.

For better or worse, for the time being Akali Dal Badal is the best option to support to prevent Congress coming back.

Remember, there are NO splinter congress groups out there. They have only Akali Dal Badal to worry about.

Our short sighted brothers have created at elast a dozen Akali Dal aplinter groups to eat away at the panthic vote, makin g it very easy for Congress

to come back.

So we need to stop screaming "traitor" "agent" any time someone has a convo with badal or joins his party.

Many people align themselves to AD badal so they can bring real change instead of joining one-man shows that the dozen akali dal splinter groups are in essence.

I agree badal is not ideal sikh.But he is our only bet to stop anti sikh congress seizing our gurudwaras.

These so called khalistanis are in the pocket of congress.Congress is not participating in elections

directly but they have their agents operating with different tags such as Sarna akali Dal, Barnala akali Dal,

Dal khalsa etc etc.

Only exception is Mann aklai dal who are not for sale. Imagine these stooges of congress taking control of

our Gurudawaras.What will follow next? We will have Akal takhat under control of kala afghanis/ atheist missionaries

laying foundation for end of sikhi.

Beware of these people?

These so called khalistanis are in the pocket of congress.Congress is not participating in elections

directly but they have their agents operating with different tags such as Sarna akali Dal, Barnala akali Dal,

Dal khalsa etc etc.

Only exception is Mann aklai dal who are not for sale.

sarna and barnala dal have openly condemned Khalistanis as traitors. Your "khalistanis are congress agents" point is riduculous.

Maan is a gem amongst dirt for his uncompromising stand.