Raceism Par 2

Guest .....singh

Guest .....singh

if u are reading this topic i hope u have read the 1st one 2 wjkk wjkf,

sadh sanga ji

can you please email theese racists and tell them 2 stop it i have tryed everything and i do all my seven banis everday and alot of simran and do minimen 20 mool manters and ask maharaj 2 help me but its always the same i no 1 da maharaj is gonna bless me and help me with this situaion.

i hope maharaj forgives me if this is the wrong hing to do but i cant thing of anything els

thank u 4 ur advice u left me in the first post and ive taken it to consideration.

*personal details removed*

this is only 1 of them but i will tr 2 add the rest

feel free 2 reply.

wjkk wjkf

my cousin used to get bullied when he was younger. he tried a lot of things to get it to stop, but they didn't work. one day, it just stopped on its own. whatever bad karma that was causing the bullying had been used up.

I would advise you focus on doing more meditation, go to the gurdwara regularly and listen to build up your inner strength (especially at sangat simran programs), workout, and also talk to your parents, teachers, and the principal if needed.

Guest ...singh

Look e-mail them to stop it would also be bulling them. Tell your teachers and parents.

look i have told the teachers i told lots of teachers but they just make them say sorry and they do it again and i have told my head of year he done nothing i dont want my parents 2 get involved beacause i dont want them to think i am week the total opisite to my nake name (lion) and beacuse the same thing happen in my old school.

look i have told the teachers i told lots of teachers but they just make them say sorry and they do it again and i have told my head of year he done nothing i dont want my parents 2 get involved beacause i dont want them to think i am week the total opisite to my nake name (lion) and beacuse the same thing happen in my old school.

everybody needs help at some point in their life. this is not weakness, this is just real life. NOBODY ever gets through life completely on their own without help at least sometimes, even sants get where they are b/c they were helped at some point. talk to your parents. give them a chance to do seva.

fateh little bro

listen i went through so much bullying in grade school

let me tell u it finishes but bullies can only bully you if you act bothered

for example i used to know nothing bout SIkhi

they called me osamas daughter taliban girl and it wud annoy me so much

than in 9th grade i started getting into bani and lvoed my religon

if u love Sikhi than how can ppl bother yu

they can say

ewww ur hairy

u say so, i love every hair on my body, i dont care what u think,

they can say

eww look at ur turban

u can say this is my pride

dont b bothered

then if they hit u hit back

but if they see ur not moved then its no fun for the bully trust me it works

just recently some classmates asked me y i dont shave my legs

they are goray

i wear skirts and shorts (not to short tho lol) with hairy legs (im a girl)

i also wear a dastar

i dont do my eyebrows or remove any hair

so these girls they asked me (not in a mean way) just in general

and i told them

i told them every hair has a purpose and there are even hairs within our body and that it is lame to change ourselves to please society

those girls were so impressed that they too now dont shave their legs

so ud b shocked

trust SIkhi n b proud hold ur head high

and be loving esp to the bullies

Im 20 years old so i know whats it like to be high school these days and have seen others getting bullied, so speaking from experience the more you act/show that you are bothered by there comments the longer they will go on for. Its that simple. Trust me on this, you need to stop acting like you are being bothered by there remarks and start acting like it doesn't bother you one bit. This send them email and tell them to stop crap will only show them that you are getting more bothered with there remarks and trust me on this, there is nothing more a bully wants to see then to see someone being bothered with his/her remarks. The moment you stop showing that you are bothered by there remarks is the moment the bullying will stop...Ask yourself this, who would continue to make comments about you if it is visible to them that those comments dont bother you or if they know you have a good comeback?

I never really had any racism problem when i was in school but every now and then someone would make a smart comment about me and i would just laugh it off and reply back with a smart comment about them in a joking manner. I doubt you took some jokes to the chin and just laugh it of or made a good comeback joke in a joking manner(am i right?). Trust me its not rocket science or a complicated issue, just have a good comeback and make light of the situation by saying a joke about the other guy(never do in a serious manner though since it'll probably turn physical).

Some people might now agree with me but that's just my opinion. It'll stop eventually if every time you just make light of the situation. If you do decide to take my advice then let me know how it goes, since I'll probably be able to help you out more if its not working.

Im 20 years old so i know whats it like to be high school these days and have seen others getting bullied, so speaking from experience the more you act/show that you are bothered by there comments the longer they will go on for. Its that simple. Trust me on this, you need to stop acting like you are being bothered by there remarks and start acting like it doesn't bother you one bit. This send them email and tell them to stop crap will only show them that you are getting more bothered with there remarks and trust me on this, there is nothing more a bully wants to see then to see someone being bothered with his/her remarks. The moment you stop showing that you are bothered by there remarks is the moment the bullying will stop...Ask yourself this, who would continue to make comments about you if it is visible to them that those comments dont bother you or if they know you have a good comeback?

I never really had any racism problem when i was in school but every now and then someone would make a smart comment about me and i would just laugh it off and reply back with a smart comment about them in a joking manner. I doubt you took some jokes to the chin and just laugh it of or made a good comeback joke in a joking manner(am i right?). Trust me its not rocket science or a complicated issue, just have a good comeback and make light of the situation by saying a joke about the other guy(never do in a serious manner though since it'll probably turn physical).

Some people might now agree with me but that's just my opinion. It'll stop eventually if every time you just make light of the situation. If you do decide to take my advice then let me know how it goes, since I'll probably be able to help you out more if its not working.

wjkk wjkf

thank you for u reply veer ji,

but the thing is that they dont be raceist to me they are reaceist 2 1 of my other friends and he is half sikh so he dosent keep his hair and just laughs at the comment the other guy makes i cant just come in to the conversation cuz it wud look like i wanna get involved and beacuse i never hand out with them at lunchtime and breaktime i cant really say anything and they are always being raceist in class example in re class and anytime the teacher says hair or something they all look at the half sikh guy and start laughing i cant really make a comeback then and i never show them im bothered only after they keep on doing it for like a month i just tell them to SHUT UP but the rest of the time i dont say anything 2 them and also if i dont show them im bothered they are gonna keep on being raceist and also there gonna thing singhs like me are weak and dont say anything if i show that singhs cant fight back then im telling them that im not a lion but i am a cat.

wjkk wjkf

Guest thesoldier

Bro i know what you are going through, I went through exactly what you described...

in history lesson/RE paki boys used to cuss me abt my joora, and laugh, make a hand cup over their heads to make the joora sign to try and humiliate my cousin...

eventually these two muslims got a black guy involved and all three of them would keep on looking at me and when they got the oportunity they would do the hand cup. first it bothered me...

but i eventually learn't and stopped it from bothering me. I moved placed in the class room to get far away from them.

I made new friends and got involved and speaking in the class, focusing and participating in discussions and eventually these 2 muslims and 1 black changed and gave up their game as it was not bothering me no more.

I had also challenged one of the pakies when i saw him on his own... I pushed him hard and was ready for a fight. he said sorry. In their little groups they have no fear but once you single em out they are weak.

just my 2 cents

Either dont be bothered or stand up and challenge them.

Do you think a kala would accept someone calling him the nigg** word

The secret is watching your emotions, watch them observe, its obvious they are making you feel like crap, cancel them out, get involved with your studies, your friends.

So to sum up, i became popular in my class, by moving seats made different friends and and didnt give to <banned word filter activated> about them. Never looked like i did not fit into the class room. was confident, chatted made friends with girls in my class, my popularity was sky high....

eventually those idiots, stopped and became my good friends believe it or not, as they stopped doing what they once did.

Good luck

Bro i know what you are going through, I went through exactly what you described...

in history lesson/RE paki boys used to cuss me abt my joora, and laugh, make a hand cup over their heads to make the joora sign to try and humiliate me...

eventually these two muslims got a black guy involved and all three of them would keep on looking at me and when they got the oportunity they would do the hand cup. first it bothered me...

but i eventually learn't and stopped it from bothering me. I moved place in the class room to get away from them.

I made new friends and got involved and speaking in the class, focusing and participating in discussions and eventually these 2 muslims and 1 black changed and gave up their game as it was not bothering me no more.

I had also challenged one of the pakies when i saw him on his own... I pushed him hard and was ready for a fight. he said sorry. In their little groups they have no fear but once you single em out they are weak.

just my 2 cents

Either dont be bothered or stand up and challenge them.

Do you think a kala would accept someone calling him the nigg** word

MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE GIRLS, at another time a made friends with a half cast kali, she had my back =)

The secret is watching your emotions, watch them observe, its obvious they are making you feel like crap, cancel them out, get involved with your studies, your friends.

So to sum up, i became popular in my class, by moving seats made different friends and and didnt give to <banned word filter activated> about them. Never looked like i did not fit into the class room. was confident, chatted made friends with girls in my class, my popularity was sky high....

eventually those idiots, stopped and became my good friends believe it or not, as they stopped doing what they once did.

Good luck