Taking Amrit

Guest In need of help

Guest In need of help

Is it wrong for someone to take amrit, who doesn’t have a routine to do nitnem in the morning but has lots of love and believes sincerely that they can do it?

If this person loves to read bani, do seva listen to kirtan and katha?

Should this person wait or go for it? They believe they can do it!!

Guest subegsingh

Is it wrong for someone to take amrit, who doesn’t have a routine to do nitnem in the morning but has lots of love and believes sincerely that they can do it?

wjkk wjkf

of course this person shud take amrit if u know ur up 4 it take it

this person already loves all of theese things the only change this person have to make 2 her/his routine is do banis but maybe this person already does. d:

maharaj has blessed u with the love for all theese things.

go for it!!

wjkk wjkf

Vaheguru je

Bhajee I was in similar insituation before I took amrith in April,don't worry guru je wil carry you across the ocean..all your doubts about routine etc will be solved..it's true you take one step Guru je takes thousands...

Just do ardas from your heart all the time...

Vaheguru jee

Guest Guest

If this person decides to accept Guru Ji's blessings of Amrit, then I think Guru Ji, himself, will help this person move forward on the path, ie. inspire the person to get up in the morning/do path/etc.

The person will get blessed with Gurbani (Nitnem), the ultimate inspiration. Nit: to 'repeat' the same everyday.

Suppose the person will read, repeat, this line from Anand Sahib everyday :

"Aavoh Sikh Satguru Ke Payareyoh, Gaavoh Saachi Baani"

Slowly the love from the line will escape into their heart. They question themselves. My Guru is calling me, me? A lowly being. But he's calling me. Humbling experience. And look he's calling me his Payara. And so lovingly he's asking me to recite his Gurbani. And why is he doing this? To help me. Yes, to help me. Mehervan Sahib Mehervan Sahib Mera Mehervan. Waheguru.

Eventually, as the person will continue to do their daily prayers, repeat them everyday, this repetition will have an effect on their mind. Their thoughts will change and they will want to wake up with an eagerness, a weird sort happiness to recite Gurbani. They will want to know what Guru Ji has to say to them today. For sure, then, the person will start to realize that the purpose of their Guru was to help them through this journey of deep love towards the Lord, maybe that's why it was important to have a Guru Ji after all. So they could be helped... But sadly some decide to run away from the help. They don't want to be helped by such a Gracious Guru. I hope the person doesn't do that.