Dream

Guest das

WJKK WJKK

Had dream, that Guru Granth Sahibji were being carried by somebody on their head, past us, like it was sombodys path had finished and were taking them somwhre, so we followed too.

Wut does this dream mean, by the way i am going thru a bad time at the moment in life.

Guest Darshan

Lol it means you're incredibly blessed!

To have a dream about any guru is Darshan, god gives darshan to people he loves and he wants them to find him. It is encouragement for you, they are telling you that you are on the right path and need to keep going. So keep doing paath and go full steam ahead with naam jaap and god willing you will find him.

God bless.

WJKK WJKK

omg i never knew that, but i dont feel i am blessed as i honestly am goin thru sooo much pain and bad rite now in my life, feels like god isnt there. oh no i told ,my family abt th dream too, does tht make diffrence. oh well told now, nothing can do. Thankuji soo much darshan for ur reply it means soo much to me u will never know how much. I never saw it as that, i always thought if a guru gives darshan in human form. They are our guru too but i didnt think.

Guest darshan

Lol well your very lucky! Now you need to read and understand gurbani and apply it to your life, understand the importance of naam jaap, it is the only way to find god in this dark age of kaljug so go full steam ahead with it and one day god willing you will find him.

Good luck and god bless! :happy: