The Word "Ram Ram" In The Guru Granth Sahib

All Bhagats in SGGSJI recieved Darshan of Akal Purakh in their Lifetime. Bhagat Namdev ji Recieved Max. times Darshan of Akal Purakh. Gurbani says Akal Purakh is FOrmless,No Color,No Caste,No Shape,No Day,No Night...........etc. Then In what Form did they recieve the Darshans of Akal PURAKH??????

Main Objective of Guru Arjun Dev ji or Guru nanak Dev ji or Guru Gobind SIngh ji for Creating SGGSJi was to give the benefits of Naam to All irrespective of Religion,Caste,Creed or Color. Before Naam Bandgi was Limited to Brahman Class of Hindus. But Guru Nanak Dev ji spread the Message of Naam to Whole Creation.

Coming

All Bhagats in SGGSJI recieved Darshan of Akal Purakh in their Lifetime. Bhagat Namdev ji Recieved Max. times Darshan of Akal Purakh. Gurbani says Akal Purakh is FOrmless,No Color,No Caste,No Shape,No Day,No Night...........etc. Then In what Form did they recieve the Darshans of Akal PURAKH??????

Main Objective of Guru Arjun Dev ji or Guru nanak Dev ji or Guru Gobind SIngh ji for Creating SGGSJi was to give the benefits of Naam to All irrespective of Religion,Caste,Creed or Color. Before Naam Bandgi was Limited to Brahman Class of Hindus. But Guru Nanak Dev ji spread the Message of Naam to Whole Creation.

Coming to

coming to main Point, Dasam Granth and SGGSji states that This Creation is TRI-GUNI-Sat,Tam,Raju. the NAAM which Bhagats had recited i.e. RAM,RAM or HAR,HAR are in Satvic GUN. SATViC gun the Gate Entry to TUria Avastha where Akal Purakh Resides. Main Objective of reciting Ram Ram or Har Har or Any Other Naam is to Still you Mind and Enter into Satu GUn thru which Seeker Stands at the DOors of Akal Purakh(Dasam Dwar).; that Door then Only Opens by Akal's Will

ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਨ ਮਹਿ ਭੇਦੁ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਬਿਚਾਰੁ ॥

Kabīr rām kahan mėh bẖeḏ hai ṯā mėh ek bicẖār.

Kabeer, it does make a difference, how you chant the Lord's Name, 'Raam'. This is something to consider.

ਸੋਈ ਰਾਮੁ ਸਭੈ ਕਹਹਿ ਸੋਈ ਕਉਤਕਹਾਰ ॥੧੯੦॥

So▫ī rām sabẖai kahėh so▫ī ka▫uṯakhār. ||190||

Everyone uses the same word for the son of Dasrath and the Wondrous Lord. ||190||

ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮੈ ਰਾਮ ਕਹੁ ਕਹਿਬੇ ਮਾਹਿ ਬਿਬੇਕ ॥

Kabīr rāmai rām kaho kahibe māhi bibek.

Kabeer, use the word 'Raam', only to speak of the All-pervading Lord. You must make that distinction.

ਏਕੁ ਅਨੇਕਹਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਗਇਆ ਏਕ ਸਮਾਨਾ ਏਕ ॥੧੯੧॥

Ėk anekėh mil ga▫i▫ā ek samānā ek. ||191||

One 'Raam' is pervading everywhere, while the other is contained only in himself. ||191||

Also guru nanak dev ji in his past incarnation used to meditate on raam.

Also raam chandar maharaj is the sargun (physical form) saroop of waheguru (you can ask sant jagjeet singh ji more on this if you want), like krishan bhagwan was sargun saroop of waheguru as well, wherever they walked became sachkand...

Also guru nanak dev ji in his past incarnation used to meditate on raam.

Also raam chandar maharaj is the sargun (physical form) saroop of waheguru (you can ask sant jagjeet singh ji more on this if you want), like krishan bhagwan was sargun saroop of waheguru as well, wherever they walked became sachkand...

If by meditate on raam you mean ramchandar, then that is nothing short of blasphemy. Guru Maharaj is Nirankaar himself and it would be ridiculous to say he would meditate on a mortal creation of HIS.

There is no way sri raam or sri krishan ji were sargun saroop of Vaheguroo, this idea directly contradicts Gurbani.

Firstly, as in the tuk I gave in my earlier post shows, Gurbani has made a clear distinction between Akaal Purakh Vaheguroo and Sri Raam Chandar, stating he is contained only in himself.

also

Sri Dasam Granth:

ਜਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹੁਇ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਏ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਕਾਲ ਖਾਪਿਓ ਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਲ ਘਾਏ ॥੨੮॥

All the incarnations of Vishnu like Rama and Krishan were destroyed by KAL, but they could not destroy him. 28.

and

ਕਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਸੇ ਕੀਟ ਕੋਟੈ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਕਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਮੇਟਿ ਡਾਰੇ ਉਪਾਏ ॥

Somewhere He hath created millions of the worms like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama.

There is no doubt both Sri Krishan Ji and Sri Raamchandar ji were great, but lets not get carried away saying they are like Guru Maharaj.

bhull chukk maaf

Singhstah you mediatate on waheguru not on the saroop of waheguru like guru nanak dev ji told us to concentrate on nam not himself.The aim of bani is to get us to concentrate from the sargun saroop to the nirgun saroop. Also I advise you to listen to the q&a with sant jagjeet singh.

Also the english translations are poor not correct please listen to the katha by sant gurbachan singh khalsa on gurmat veechar on krishan avatar. He was sargun saroop of waheguru.

Also there is no difference between the gurus and krishan avatar, ram chandar, raja janak etc.

Har harjan dohi ik he bib bechar kich nah

God and gods lovers(brahmgiani, avtars etc) are 1 comparing them is futile

I forgot to mention the mantar ram means god as well, guru nanak japped this for 36 jugs even before ram chandar maharaj took sargun roop.

Also to prove my point singhstah do you know anyone who is at least attained the spirtual avasta of atam gian? ask them see what the reply is.... there is NO DIFFERENCE

Also ask them to tell you the meaning of tuks in gurbani then you will see how poor the translations are!!! I remember asking a high spirtual soul once about a meaning and he took over 1 hour to explain the meaning of 1 tuk!! So do not take meaning on the internet as truth but use them as guide BUT some are wrong..

In some circles it is suggested that 'Shiva' in this shabad is the Hindu deity Shivji. Anyone with an once of knowledge of Sikhism and the compositions of Guru Gobind Singh Ji would know that this is absurd.

This line comes from the shabad by Guru Gobind Singh Ji

O Lord grant me the boon, that I may never deviate from doing a good deed.

That I shall not fear when I go into combat. And with determination I will be victorious.

That I may teach myself this greed alone, to learn only Thy praises.

And when the last days of my life come, I may die in the might of the battlefield.

Guru Ji uses the name 'Shiva', but who is Guru Ji referring to here? Let's take an example. There is a person who lives close by and his name is Raam. Now, why was he named Raam? After whom? Maybe Raam from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, who is Rameeyah, within everything, or maybe he was named Raam after Ram Chandra Ji of Ayodhya?

Or maybe he was named after his uncles-older brother, Raam?

If we take it to be Raam of Sri Ram Chandra Ji of Ayodhya, who was this Raam named after? Maybe it was after the Raam who is unseen and Rameeyah, or maybe he was also named after his Uncle? One would have to say that Raam of Ayodhya is named after the One Raam because the Raam of Ayodhya has some of the qualities of the One almighty Raam.

So Raam of Ayodhya is named after The True Raam!

Who named the deity Brahma?

Maybe his followers named him. Let’s say Brahma was named by his followers, but why Brahma? He had some powers no doubt about that, so they must have named him after the creative unseen power, The True Brahm, again because he had some of the qualities of the One almighty Brahm.

So Brahma was named after the unseen True Brahm, that Bhram that created Bhrama.

Now, if your neighbour was named, Akaal, is he the real Akaal, or named after the True Akaal? If someone was to say, "Hey you're Akaal, the Timeless Creator!" well, that would not be the case because we know that the neighbour is not the real Akaal but named after the true Akaal.

What if your neighbour is named Jesus, is that the Jesus Christ of Nazareth? No, he is not Jesus of Nazarath he was named after Jesus of Nazareth, right?

Just as there are billions of people, countless animals, ants, leaves, bees, birds and fish on Earth, in the same way there are countless Raams (who are named after the real unseen Raam) , countless Brahmas (who are named after the real unseen Brahm!), countless Shivas (who are named after the real unseen Shiv!), countless Mohammads , countless Jesus’s, realms, galaxies, suns and moons.

Those who say that names like Murarri or Govind refer to Krishan Ji should take note of the following shabad by Guru Gobind Singh Ji :

The Lord created millions of worms (insignificant creatures) like Krishna.

He raised and shaped them; then He wiped them (Krishnas) out and recreated them.

He is extremely profound, fearless, primeval, unique and indestructible.

He is beyond everything and His splendour is eminent and perfect.(6)(96)

He has neither a mental ailment (distress) nor a physical suffering. His entity is fathomless.

His glory is everlasting and His existence is eternal from the beginning.

He is birthless, deathless, casteless and painless.

He is unbreakable, vehement, unpunishable and beyond human control . (7)(97) Sri Dasam Granth Ji.

Let us now take Shiva, who named Shiva, and why was he named Shiva? Named after a virtue? Named after an unseen Power? Named after a relative or a friend?

Being a powerful deity it follows that he was named after an unseen Power, SHIV! So Shiva who many people of different faiths worship, was also named after an unseen Power! An unseen power, known as Shiv.

Guru Sahib Ji always refers to the direct source after whom all others have been named. Those others who were named after the true source are irrelevant . Guru Sahib Ji talks of the true Brahama, the true Raam and the true Shiv. In this shabad Shiva is the True Shiva, the source from which the deity Shivji gets his power from. Guru Ji always goes to the True source.

If you read the shabad below Shivji, the deity, is being referred to along with other deities. The way that Shivji is being referred to here it is unconceivable that in the shabad “Deh Shiva bar mohe..” it is the same Shivji.

Without God's Name, no one cane be saved.

Universal Destroyer who holds the fourteen worlds, how can you flee from Him ?(1) pause.

Ram and Rahim whose names you repeat cannot save you from Him (All death). Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, the sun and the moon are all subject to death.(1)

The Vedas, the Puranas, the Quran and all faiths call Him infinite.

Indra, Sheshnag and chief of the saints meditated on Him for many ages but could not visualize Him in their minds.(2)

How can He be called black when His form and colour cannot be known.

You can only extricate yourself from the noose of Death when you cling to the feet of the Lord.(3)(2)(1O) Rag Devgandhari By the Tenth Guru

Our bodies are filled with biological cells, countless cells. Everyday cells are born, taken care of, and destroyed. The power of creation, sustenance and death are in our bodies is always present yet we are unaware of it. In the same way there is a Power throughout the Creation, everywhere , Creating, Nourishing and Destroying.

The saints know of this creative, nourishing and destructive Force, Guru Sahib Ji knows of this source that is ever present for the Guru is connected to this source. This source is the Creator himself , the Akaal Purakh who cannot be described. Thus SHIVA the Guru Ji refers to is none other than Akaal Purkkh!

Just as your neighbour Jesus, Muhammad or Ram are irrelevant, to Guru Sahib Ji, Shivji, Brahma, Vishnu are all irrelevant . Guru Ji is connected to the source of everything, and everything is named after the true Creator. Our Guru talks directly of the True Creator.

This is the same argument that can be applied to when Akaal Purkh is referred to as Murari or Govind, Guru Ji always referres to the original primal force.