Need Help

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Sadha sangat i am feeling very bad inna jada vikaar hai mann vicha.............morning vicha waheguru ji di kripa naal nitename di sewa aj kal laha rahe hai.....

Par lagda nitename karne da ki fayida jado sara din vikaar vicha duba rehana na................sara din bas yaha hi mind vicha ahanda kon hoya jisa i will marry.......i wanna love someone........i wanna get married....i wanna need someone care

studies vicha vi koi dhiyaan ni lagada......kisi chiga vicha dhiyaan ni lagda...........parents says aje 2 saal baad they will search for my partner because aje sade ghar vicha ik marriage hui hai they don't want to spare more money continously.....par close frnd di engagement hui hai marrige vi jalda hai sare frnd bolda kinni lucky hai woha etc etc kinna kinna ghanta gal karde,kinna gifts milda,kinni care mildi............yaha sab sunka hor vi mind vicha bura lagda

I am feeling like hell eda lag reha jida pagal ho jaungi........kadi kadi bahut jada lofhard jida harkat vi ho jandi......i am worried

morning vicha paath karo hor sara din us kamaya hua punaya ko gava do..............

what i do?

how i control my anger and feelings?

i hve to control 2 years not only i hve to control myself i hve to concentrate on different work

bahut gande gande sapne ahanda.....................

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Gupt ji,

Please try to understand that, throughout our lives we have to keep kaam, krodh, lobh, moh & ahankaar in control.

Whether married or single FIVE can strike anyone.

Getting married young is a good idea but it all depends on GOD's will i.e Sanjog.

Don't compare yourself with others. Even twins don't share same fortune or destiny.

Regarding your parents, you should appreciate that they are being honest.

There are plenty of single + mature, guys as well as girls whose parents aren't bothered whether they get married or not.

So you are still better of !

Best thing to do is Jap Naam and be patient.

Also do Ardas asking for DIVINE help in tackling Five.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest --gupt--

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Gupt ji,

Please try to understand that, throughout our lives we have to keep kaam, krodh, lobh, moh & ahankaar in control.

Whether married or single FIVE can strike anyone.

Getting married young is a good idea but it all depends on GOD's will i.e Sanjog.

Don't compare yourself with others. Even twins don't share same fortune or destiny.

Regarding your parents, you should appreciate that they are being honest.

There are plenty of single + mature, guys as well as girls whose parents aren't bothered whether they get married or not.

So you are still better of !

Best thing to do is Jap Naam and be patient.

Also do Ardas asking for DIVINE help in tackling Five.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Thanks for u'r support......MAY GOD BLESS U

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh jeeo!

How many aren't in a similar situation? If we could beat the vikaars easily we'd all be sants by now, I know because I'm one of the worst vikaaris. The very first thing to do in any situation is to do ardaas to maharaj in full about your problems and ask for a hukamnama and ask to be abel to understand and follow it 100% (and also ask for naam) and then recieve a hukamnama from maharaj, do vichar on it, this will have the answer, then try to follow it as much as you can.

Also, I think the best way than try to focus your mind on beating the vikaars, just try to tune yourself to the right side, eg. listen to more keertan, attend more sangat, do darshan of maharaj as much as possible etc.

Also, I'd just like to say I don't do any of these good things, at least I can put in that disclaimer so as not to be a hypocrite lol :)