Rehat

Guest kaur143

Guest kaur143

wjkwjkf

ok i m a amritdhari girl i m in my early twenties, i totallly believe in guru ji.. tey r my everything but the prob is that i have alotttttttt of facial hair like on my upper lip and chin and the sad thing is that some people think that i m a guy since i work in the hospital and have to wear scrubs.. then when i m at college i don't want to talk to anyone becasue i feel like they will stare at the hair on my face... but i don't want to cut it or anything like that but because of the hair i keep on thinking how ugly i m and i know as a gursikh i m not suppose to care and be happy with what guru ji gave me but idk i kind of bothers me.... i just wanted to know m i the only amritdhari who feels this way?? and i hope guru ji forgives me for even thinking like this

Guest Singhni

WJKK WJKF

bhenjii i totally understand how u feel because im an amritdhari as well n i have facial hair too so i dont want to judge u n say what u were thinkin was rong but bhenji please have faith in guru sahib ,

u know bhenji i sometimes feel like that too when i see other kuriya in collage n thinkin that i have facial hair n feel like a man but then bhenji u know what made me feel so ashamed for thinkin like this is when i saw this bibi ji shes in 60 n waheguru she is so chardikala, she has facial hair that too dhari but when i see her i feel so proud of her n all i can think is dhan dhan guru gobind singh ji who put us in this path, n gave us amrit, phene dunt let the kaljug attack u, just remember your a khalsa n dont let your insercurities put u off from talkin to people. u know same think happen to me i just took amrit when i was in yr 12 n then wat happen i moved to college n i was so afraid of talkin to people because of the same feelin u had but u kno what its been a year now the people i was afraid of r my best friends they have accepted me for who i m n most importantly this facial hair dastar has made me so humble, dass is not sayin in hankar it just daas remember when this moorak wasnt bless with amrit used to be proud of her false beauty n always wanted to be the best but waheguru has protected me from this because he has gave me facial for some reason waheguru waheguru

bhenji dunt be afraid for who u r n i am ur choti phen so must have sed lot of wrong things ples forgive this moorak

n may waheguru always keep us in chardikala

WJKK WJKF

Bhenji its okay if u feel this way, okay so you know what the problem is, self-esteem and confidence bout ur appearance aint it?

You are Dhan Guru Gobind singh Jis Beautiful Daughter, And that radiance shall shine with u,

You want to be confident and Guru Sahib will bless u with it, Do ardas to give u strength to be in love with ur rom rom,

Gurmukh Rom Rom har Dhiavey,

We are missing out dear bhanay, the whole world if u choose not to speak to us, Please Bless us with ur words :)

We arent yogis, we live talk walk in this sansar, Do sangat Of Gursikhs and see how graceful they are, they live in the world yet they arent affected by it, they are nirlep just as the lotus flower is above the water.

Be yourself, you are the light, the light is the jot, the jot is the piece of Waheguru ji inside u, let that light shine, dont shut it off becuz u stuck at seeing ur outside appearance, thats just the sareer that God Blessed u with that is made of the 5 elements, you are a beautiful soul just let that beauty radiate, You are beautiful stop saying negative things to yourself u need positive sangat :)

I lub ju bhanay!

Guest Jasdeep

those were the most sweetest words i have ever read,

your awesome!!

Waaaaheguru!! :) (L)

Bhenji its okay if u feel this way, okay so you know what the problem is, self-esteem and confidence bout ur appearance aint it?

You are Dhan Guru Gobind singh Jis Beautiful Daughter, And that radiance shall shine with u,

You want to be confident and Guru Sahib will bless u with it, Do ardas to give u strength to be in love with ur rom rom,

Gurmukh Rom Rom har Dhiavey,

We are missing out dear bhanay, the whole world if u choose not to speak to us, Please Bless us with ur words :)

We arent yogis, we live talk walk in this sansar, Do sangat Of Gursikhs and see how graceful they are, they live in the world yet they arent affected by it, they are nirlep just as the lotus flower is above the water.

Be yourself, you are the light, the light is the jot, the jot is the piece of Waheguru ji inside u, let that light shine, dont shut it off becuz u stuck at seeing ur outside appearance, thats just the sareer that God Blessed u with that is made of the 5 elements, you are a beautiful soul just let that beauty radiate, You are beautiful stop saying negative things to yourself u need positive sangat :)

I lub ju bhanay!